• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 12:20:14 PM
Got proof?

Do you?

I just had to read one response about Hillary and another about the Bubba/Loretta Tarmac Shuffle.  Trump's been in office over two years now.  He ordered yet another investigation which Jeff Sessions ultimately concluded led to nowhere.

Yet even now the Right is ramping up another series of investigations about their favorite bogeywoman to deflect from the acrid stench of corruption wafting up from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5YcrK8Li4

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 08:41:00 AM
No greater bullshitter than Donald J. Drumpf.  Perhaps you'd like to spend $35,000 to "attend" Drumpf University?

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 04:06:40 PM
I was considering starting a thread for this. I will be honest- I am very unhappy to see that there was a tape that came out at this time. It is too early.

I have been watching this and thinking that it might present an opportunity to rid the country of the Liberal party for a few years (they would be back just as they were after their last scandal.) Most of the popularity of the party was based on Trudeau (probably more than the stupid policies.) People left their homes last election to elect Justin- not unrestricted immigration and never ending debt.

This scandal has caused his brand to suffer. But I have been watching and I kept wondering why she was holding on and wanting to remain a Liberal. With the release of this tape, I think I finally have my answer. It is her path direct to the prime minister's office. And she will get it, if it plays out as I'm starting to think it will.

She has now made it almost certain that they will lose their leader in the coming weeks. An election is planned for October. This will leave very little time for that party to elect a new leader- and who better to elect than the woman who has been in the news as a shining example of incorruptibility for a party that is suffering corruption charges? Who better than the woman who has been making news for the last 6 months and who most Canadian's are familiar with? Most politicians don't have any personal morals- they may not like her- but they will recognize that their only hope of building up that nice gold plated pension for holding their office through another election is to crown her leader.

And while the Liberals are poised to lose the election if it were held tomorrow- it will give her 6 months. She will tell us that she risked her career because she is a woman of principals. She will tell us that she remained in the Liberal party because she believes in their "Canadian" morals and it was only "one bad egg"- and she got rid of him. And the Canadian public will be happy to rally around our first (elected) female prime minister.*

And this country will slide further into debt with open boarders and a dim economic future. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm starting to read their playbook.

*Look up Kim Campbell if you want. But she was not elected to the office.

In the U.S. the Dems have a Justin Trudeau in the making in clueless dilletante Beto O'Rourke; a whole bunch of females, one of whom has the added advantage of being black and another who is a Cherokee princess; a geriatric communist who has never held a job outside of elected office and was kicked out of a Kibutz for being lazy and an ex Vice President who is equally long in the tooth and creeps out females young and old by getting all up close and touchy-feely and sniffing their hair.  No wonder they're so optimistic about 2020. 

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on March 30, 2019, 06:08:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5YcrK8Li4

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

No.  She would have been competent.  Corrupt & triangulating, but competent. 

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 08:41:00 AM
No, just not accepting your premise that Jussie Smollett Fraud = Donald Trump Fraud, Treason, Sexual Assault, etc., etc....

Remember, NITwit;  "This is MAGA country!"

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
In the U.S. the Dems have a Justin Trudeau in the making in clueless dilletante Beto O'Rourke; a whole bunch of females, one of whom has the added advantage of being black and another who is a Cherokee princess; a geriatric communist who has never held a job outside of elected office and was kicked out of a Kibutz for being lazy and ex Vice President who is equally long in the tooth and creeps out females young and old by getting all up close and touchy-feely and sniffs their hair.  No wonder they're so optimistic about 2020.
Pretty good description of the situation.
The American people need to be wary. Many of these Democratic candidates are spending wildly attending various rallies, talk shows, events, etc and the campaign is very early. Not sure they will be able to sustain. Meanwhile Billary, or Mike Obama, awaits in the background with a lot of cash and I could him or her running as a potential "savior" once these crazy, fringe candidates meltdown, fought each other,  and have burned all their cash.  At the last minute- an Obama, and maybe even a Clinton, with all the cash, all the media, and Hollywood support could be a surprise.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 02:33:00 PM
You seem to miss that what Smollett did is not the point. Yes, he did what a "true conservative" (or anybody else- yes, including the hard core leftists) would do if they could. He didn't go to jail. Good for him.

The point is NOT what he did. He is supposed to act in his own self interest. It is what those in power, those running the judicial system did. It is the damage that has been done to any illusion of the idea that the populace has that justice is blind and cannot be bought or influenced. Now, most people already will concede that a high priced lawyer can buy you (in)justice. But that was not even necessary in this case. Just a phone call to a well connected friend.

Don't get me wrong- I am already cynical enough that this comes as no surprise. The fines that people now pay when they crash the economy and steal is an indication that justice no longer is for the rich.

However, to dismiss this because "republicans would do it" is intellectually lazy and dangerous. It is becoming obvious to even the most casual observer that lady justice took her blindfold off decades ago- and this is just another symptom / example.*

*Don't bother telling me that the same thing happens where rich, white repbulicans get off. I know that. But I don't defend it and say that "they are just doing what any true democrat would do."

I don't do moral equivalency.   I don't care about the umbrage on this thread about the "injustice" of Smollett's "exoneration"  when this same board runs off half cocked about Trump's "exoneration".

I don't appreciate people putting attributes on paper not in evidence and then telling me I'm "intellectually lazy" .

What I am is disappointed the Smollett story is getting more air and outrage than the Barr Whitewash.  I am disappointed that cops who shoot unarmed people get off scott free (forget even the appearance of justice with an arrest or trial).

Most of all I am disappointed in these two points:

1) I'm old but not that old - the OJ trial in 1995 proved that wealth trumps justice every time and:

2) The Manafort trials and "sentencing" (including the preposterous statement that Paul Manafort (from next door in Bristol, CT) led "an otherwise blameless life") is the starkest, most outrageous example of socio-economic elites coddling and caring for their own, justice be damned.

Yet all anyone here wants to bemoan are Hillary's emails and Smollett eluding Wile E. Coyote. Meep meep.

To quote the hero of this thread:  "SAD!"

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 01:14:40 PM
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE OBLIVIOUS OR WILLINGLY IGNORANT (This means you NIT):

https://youtu.be/C-PnxkcA2HU

Yeah, I'm going to watch some unctuous white guy sputter at me about the indignity Obama perpetrated against the Second Coming. 

Next.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:07:18 PM
Do you?

I just had to read one response about Hillary and another about the Bubba/Loretta Tarmac Shuffle.  Trump's been in office over two years now.  He ordered yet another investigation which Jeff Sessions ultimately concluded led to nowhere.

Yet even now the Right is ramping up another series of investigations about their favorite bogeywoman to deflect from the acrid stench of corruption wafting up from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Please provide a quote. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Yeah, I'm going to watch some unctuous white guy sputter at me about the indignity Obama perpetrated against the Second Coming. 

Next.

And that's exactly how you stay Democrat dumb and plantation bound. 

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 30, 2019, 04:37:05 PM
I am unclear whether you are No Where or Now Here and either way time is an illusion. As is your knowledge of our legal system and our wonderful President. Not to mention the fact that that is obviously the Running Man. Geez learn your Hip Hop terms!  [attachment=1,msg1319917]

It's Nowhere In Time.  A cynical play on the Art Bell rebroadcasts (in my home radio market the show is called Somewhere In Time, which I always imagine being better than right here, right now).

My knowledge of our legal system is amateur, at best, but I rely on the statements of actual lawyers rather than the gang from "Fox & Friends".

Donald Trump is an abhorrent president (but frankly did a damn entertaining TV show back in the day).

And, with all due respect, this is the Running Man:

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:37:55 PM
Donald Drumpf is an abhorrent president

That he bothers cretins such as yourself is one of the best things about him. Fact.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 06:36:52 PM
And that's exactly how you stay Democrat dumb and plantation bound.

At least you don't make it personal.

I have never seen a conservative "news outlet" of any kind, anywhere substantiate their claims.  Even your boy Alex Jones is weeping in a deposition revealing that he may have had a psychotic break when accusing the Sandy Hook families of staging the attack.

Conservatives live in a bubble based on race, wealth and class.  From that "foundation" flows their entire worldview, truth be damned.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 06:29:51 PM
Please provide a quote.

Oh, I'm sorry, was she in fact indicted, tried, and convicted?  Is she now serving time in Danbury Federal, whiling the hours away dreading a conjugal with Slick Willie and his crabs du jour?  No?

There's your "quote".

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on March 30, 2019, 06:40:42 PM
That he bothers cretins such as yourself is one of the best things about him. Fact.

That he inspires house-bound agoraphobe meme-queens like you is, well, actually not one of the worst things about him.

He is so much worse than that.

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

That he inspires house-bound agoraphobe meme-queens like you is, well, actually not one of the worst things about him.

I want to splash bleach on you, put a noose around your neck and bark "This is MAGA country!"

Then go get a sub sandwich...

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on March 30, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
I want to splash bleach on you, put a noose around your neck and bark "This is MAGA country!"

Then go get a sub sandwich...

"Make mine turkee on whole wheat, please."

chefist

gay

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:43:37 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, was she in fact indicted, tried, and convicted?  Is she now serving time in Danbury Federal, whiling the hours away dreading a conjugal with Slick Willie and his crabs du jour?  No?

There's your "quote".

There you go.  You finally understand the problem.  A serial felon who launched a coup attempt against a duly elected President is not in the slammer.  I was beginning to think there was no hope for you. 

As for Slick Willie having the crabs, I'll have to take your word for it.

Kidnostad3

Jackstar is neither housebound nor is he a queen and he has summonses for delinquent alimony payments to several women to prove it.

WOTR

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

I don't do moral equivalency.   I don't care about the umbrage on this thread about the "injustice" of Smollett's "exoneration"  when this same board runs off half cocked about Trump's "exoneration".

I don't appreciate people putting attributes on paper not in evidence and then telling me I'm "intellectually lazy" .

What I am is disappointed the Smollett story is getting more air and outrage than the Barr Whitewash.  I am disappointed that cops who shoot unarmed people get off scott free (forget even the appearance of justice with an arrest or trial).
I see. But by that standard, we should let all the petty shoplifter walk in order to free up resources to go after corrupt police. The biggest problem is that this is exactly the kind of thing you rail about in another post when you say "Conservatives live in a bubble based on race, wealth and class.  From that "foundation" flows their entire worldview, truth be damned." That would appear to be exactly the case here- where you are willing to allow bubble boy to emerge unscathed and uncharged despite his wealth and class (curious how upset you would be if Jared Kushner were the one walking from charges?)

You appear to be willing to allow that his wealth and class (and political connections) should play a part in what happens to him. Great- you are outraged that the cop who shot a unarmed kid walks away. Start a thread on this subject or make a post about it and I'll express my fucking outrage as well. Watching the abuses of power is getting old.

But the two are not connected. I would argue that both of these events should cause the population to question the justice system. When so much rides on that system and belief in the very foundation of justice (look back to British rule) it is a very dangerous path to tolerate the king (or Queens) friends all getting a pass (I can't wait for your reaction when Trump pardons all of his friends.) Wonder how he would have fared had he not danced with the Queen?*

As for the "intellectually lazy" comment- your exact words were "No, its because I couldn't care less.  Smollett did what any "true conservative" does and served his own interests." Perhaps I did not interpret the spirit of that thought in the way you intended it. But it sure sounded like you were saying that because a "true conservative" does this, it is alright for a democrat to do this- no outrage required. The comment was not directed at the entire post- but that thought process / excuse... And quite frankly, that is not only intellectually lazy, but willfully blind.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-A4ZF-IKBw

Kidnostad3

OMG!  Judge Jeanine is back and she's pissed.  Ya gotta watch at least the first 7 minutes of this. 

https://youtu.be/UTaHmUSCyfg

Kidnostad3

Judge Jeanine's opening statement will go down in history in the same way that Joseph Welch's "At long last have you no sense of decency?" speech during the 1954 McCarthy-Army Hearings did.

https://youtu.be/rAAKjg4gRpQ

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 30, 2019, 06:21:35 PM
Pretty good description of the situation.
The American people need to be wary. Many of these Democratic candidates are spending wildly attending various rallies, talk shows, events, etc and the campaign is very early. Not sure they will be able to sustain. Meanwhile Billary, or Mike Obama, awaits in the background with a lot of cash ...
Mike's definitely more masculine than Beta Beto Boy. Beta Beto is a poster boy for the emasculated male favored by todays pop propaganda media.  M.O. would floor Beta with the first hit.