• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 11, 2018, 08:36:48 PM
It was a Snoopy phone.

I thought I had seen some character toothbrush in one of his bathroom videos a long while back. Obviously, if there is a toothbrush to be found in Falkie’s apartment, it is a collectible and not for everyday use.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
Yeah, I watched it.  It was gross.  I feel sorry for him sometimes.

If I ever start to feel sorry for him, I remember how belligerent he spoke to the Amazon customer service girl about his Kindle cable on his live stream, and I come to my senses. He is the adult version of a mean baby.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on November 12, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
If I ever start to feel sorry for him, I remember how belligerent he spoke to the Amazon customer service girl about his Kindle cable on his live stream, and I come to my senses. He is the adult version of a mean baby.

That works!

Quote from: LadyFish on November 12, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
I thought I had seen some character toothbrush in one of his bathroom videos a long while back. Obviously, if there is a toothbrush to be found in Falkie’s apartment, it is a collectible and not for everyday use.

He very well could have one but his pride and joy is the Snoopy phone with light but missing lampshade. He says it is his most valuable collectable.
Without lamp shade it fetches about $40. With shade it can get $80 or so. Not really a valuable collectable.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 12, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Ass Munch.

Just go back to eating dicks, Culture Victim.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 12, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
He very well could have one but his pride and joy is the Snoopy phone with light but missing lampshade. He says it is his most valuable collectable.
Without lamp shade it fetches about $40. With shade it can get $80 or so. Not really a valuable collectable.

I think Falkie’s most valuable collectibles are his GoPro Camera and his gold/silver (?) coins - they have made Falkie’s pawn broker lots of money.

Falkie may not think he is a hoarder, but he is.

LadyFish

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
[attachment=1,msg1277037]

www.rememberbuilding7.org

Is there a Pittsburgh connection to building number 7? Did Falkie do it?

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 12, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Finally, I know who was behind this.  While the rest of the world looked past it, and continued their lives oblivious to the burning buildings, it was the Jews alone who watched that day. 

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 12, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
it was the Jews alone

I don't feel like your Echthroi apologism is hitting the satirical notes you're aiming for. I'm just sayin'.

LadyFish

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
[attachment=1,msg1277087]

Since you keep posting about 9/11 on the Falkie thread, you must see some connection to Falkie. Or maybe you are saying no one gives a fuck about Falkie, just like no one gives a fuck about building 7 going down.

Jackstar

Quote from: LadyFish on November 12, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
[attachment=1]

I'm simply tired of your stale psyop bullshit cluttering up my Recent Posts feed. If I could /ignore the whole thread, I would simply do that.

I do not find it plausible that you cannot find something more entertaining to do with your time than pay any attention to the Failkie phenomenon. Get a life.

Jackstar

Quote from: LadyFish on November 12, 2018, 08:55:40 PM
Welcome to the Falkie thread. Post often.

Fuck your mother.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 09:02:10 PM
Fuck your mother.
Given the gender, I would assume that "fatherfucker" would be a better choice in phrases.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

I don't feel like your Echthroi apologism is hitting the satirical notes you're aiming for. I'm just sayin'.

Not often that I have to look up a word in the dictionary from an online post... Well done.  :D

LadyFish

Quote from: WOTR on November 12, 2018, 10:05:48 PM
Given the gender, I would assume that "fatherfucker" would be a better choice in phrases.

Or maybe,since this is the Falkie thread, “fuck Falkie’s father”?

Jackstar

Quote from: LadyFish on November 12, 2018, 10:08:43 PM
this is the Falkie thread

Well, you're wrong about that. And frankly, I don't care who or where you fuck off to--I just started with your mother for convenience.

Much like your father.

LadyFish

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 10:10:39 PM
Well, you're wrong about that. And frankly, I don't care who or where you fuck off to--I just started with your mother for convenience.

Much like your father.

I appreciate the clarification. I am posting this reply in Falkie’s official thread, to help mitigate any further confusion.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
[attachment=1,msg1277145]

How fast would Falkie free fall out of a 20 foot height truck?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
I'm simply tired of your stale psyop bullshit cluttering up my Recent Posts feed. If I could /ignore the whole thread, I would simply do that.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a psyop...

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
[attachment=1,msg1277145]

Hey kids!  Who are the fastest readers in the world???

Answer: 9/11 victims.  They went through 89 stories in seven seconds.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
I do not find it plausible that you cannot find something more entertaining to do with your time BLAH BLAH BLAH

https://youtu.be/rH6b_lSQst0