• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 04, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Hey hun, I posted two new Senda at the buffet videos on the other forum. They are worth watching just for Kathy’s lady like moment.

It is must see TV indeed...............

3OctaveFart

Jackstar, let's hear your predictions for the midterms. You like to rub your crystal balls around here, so let's have it.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 04, 2018, 04:12:01 PM
It is must see TV indeed...............
I wonder if Kathy could be lured away from Falkie, what a woman!

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

ikr?  I mean how many people can belch like Kathy does in this vid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQX9vvNHXlU

whoozit

I am bewitched beyond words.  The video speaks shouts for itself.

>thinks chinese buffet is a real meal

That's hard to watch, Kathy's a poster child for what a lifetime of a shitty american diet of processed food does to the average person.

whoozit

I am now only a casual, amateur Falkologist but I am glad(?) I saw that.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I like the plate she is throwing all of the broccoli and mushrooms away on. She seems to be enjoying the high carb rice and chicken covered in sugar tho, its the best part!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

LadyFish

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
What does that even mean?

When you figure that one out, figure out this other mystery. Does Don Lemon really hate white men? Does Falkie really hate Don Lemon?

Last week, Falkie did a video about Don Lemon. I haven’t been keeping up with politics so I didn’t why  Falkie would be mad at Don Lemon, but as Don Lemon can be pretty controversial, I thought it could be a classic Falkie rant video full of hate & venom. Instead  he just read on and on a bunch of Falkie research he had done...it was pretty boring and best I could tell, Falkie concluded that Don Lemon hated white men.

So I am wondering if Don Lemon has broken up with his boyfriend? I was watching CNN last New YearEve and I saw The romantic on air kiss between Don Lemon and his husky white beau at the stroke of midnight.From what I saw, Don Lemon definitely does not hate white men.

Perhaps Falkie is using his 174 IQ to use reverse psychology And capture Don Lemon’s attention and his motive is to befriend Mr. Lemon. Maybe Falkie is bored with Kathy’s mayo and instead wants to go back to black and relive his youthful jailhouse days. I bet Don Lemon could afford at least 2 new Priuses and a Highlander - plus, he wouldn’t be charging Falkie for gas and insurance.

Falkie used to trash George Noory, but then they became friends and Noory bought Falkie glasses. Abram seems to have finally flown the coop. Perhaps, Falkie is looking for Don Lemon to be his next playmate?

Nucky Nolan

Thanks for posting that. I'm trying to lose a stubborn five pounds.  :P

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 17, 2015, 07:53:55 PM
Kathy is NOT moving back and has told me so.
We do have some financial things that we have to share for now but IF she's going to have sole use of the car, I am NOT going to pay for her car insurance and she isn't going to like that at all.
I am already looking to buy my own car ( and yes, you haters, I will go pay off my traffic fines first ) so I will not have to rely on her to run me around.
After the February trips I can save $100 a month towards it and be able to pay off my tickets too.
IF she finds a place to live in Pittsburgh or Antioch, she's not going to be seeing me that often anyway.
Too far, too much traffic and wastes too much gas.
I will need her to bring MY stuff out of storage and back in here or get my own storage ( and don't tell me to get rid of the stuff or sell it, it's NONE of your business and I am way past tired seeing the bs posts over and over ).
I spent thousands on her and her needs for 38 years.
Its time to take care of ME.
My electric bill went up with her here.
If I stop paying for her car insurance and storage that's $108 a month alone that I can use.
Of course, she'll call me an asshole or worse for doing it.
The bus system here sucks. Stops at 9, doesn't run until 9 on the weekend and then only once an hour and quits at 6.
That's why public transit in spread out areas doesn't work. You need a car.
My biggest problem is doctor's appointments in SF. Takes 2 hours taking bus and BART and have to rush to get home by 9.
I should have my own car by the end of next year.
My traffic fines are $600. And my state senator has said they will get the idiotic " I had a stroke when I didn't " suspension of my license removed so I can get my license back without paying or a test. I never had a stroke and have the doctor's paperwork to prove it.
I've even had women online ask me out on dates.
I am not ready for that yet until I lose weight and I was overeating way too much with her here. I've not eaten all day yet. Too busy.
I have mixed feelings about Kathy but am so glad she is out of here, you have no idea.
She is mad at me but what else is new ?
She gets that way at the drop of a pin or if I say or ask something the wrong way.
I am not going back to the abuse and her slovenliness.
And don't give me any pigsty crap either.
I have a lot of stuff.
Get over it.
Thanks to Gerry for the 600 videos post mesage too.
And I will be stepping up to the nest level when my new Ipadair # 2 arrives next week.
No photos, one game, a couple of apps and it will be with me 24-7 when I go out so I never miss a video/picture opportunity again.
Now if I can just find my new camera light.
I brought it up here and my mind was so frazzled with all of the crap I can't remember where I put it.
I started to stutter a lot with her here and kept forgetting what day it is as well.
That's stopped as the stress producer is gone.
I still love her but our relationship is toxic and we cannot live with each other and Kathy, while she can be sweet and nice, is unreasonable far too often.
I am still physically worn out over all this and have to force myself to take breaks from now on.
8 hours in front of this screen is killing my back and I had to sleep with a heating pad last night.

On the bright side, my favorite restaurant in SF is re-opening. Old one was around for 107 years.

http://www.hoodline.com/2015/10/take-a-sneak-peek-into-the-new-sam-wo?fb_action_ids=10153332144439125&fb_action_types=og.likes

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: LadyFish on November 04, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Does Don Lemon really hate white men? Does Falkie really hate Don Lemon?

I don't acknowledge your implication that anyone gives a shit. Get a life.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 04, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Hey hun, I posted two new Senda at the buffet videos on the other forum. They are worth watching just for Kathy’s lady like moment.

Haha! I gotta go watch!  ;D

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Well, she is still married to some other man. Once his mother croaks, Sweet Kathy is back with her estranged husband. Falkie who?

(For those that don't know the backstory, Kathy's husband's mother owns a lot of real estate. She remains married to him hoping for a payday.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 04, 2018, 08:33:35 PM
Fucking Troofers.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and they avoid dealing with issues.

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

LadyFish

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I don't acknowledge your implication that anyone gives a shit. Get a life.

I beg to differ. Everyone is bored with the same old stuff and looking for a season with a better plot.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and they avoid dealing with issues.

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

YOU post troofer bull shit in the Falkie thread then accuse me of sidetracking?  Typical fucking troofer.

Quote from: LadyFish on November 04, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
So I am wondering if Don Lemon has broken up with his boyfriend? I was watching CNN last New YearEve and I saw The romantic on air kiss between Don Lemon and his husky white beau at the stroke of midnight.From what I saw, Don Lemon definitely does not hate white men.

you sly LadyFish you.... Milo approves.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 09:40:18 PM
That's really just your opinion.

May Jim Marrs' ghost haunt him. He knows the "troof".

WOTR

Occasionally, when I visit a buffet, I feel like a pig.  I will have a plate for dinner and take another small plate at the same time for dessert.  Having the two plates in front of me at the same time almost makes me go red with embarrassment.  WTF are these two whales doing?

Also, the sound effects provide a nice ambiance for the other diners.  This video does everything but pull the handle down (as it should) at the end to flush the pile of waste.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
What does that even mean?

That even the most genial poster on the thread finds you to be an annoying bore-y pants.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 09:40:18 PM
That's really just your opinion.

In an amazing coincidence, also the opinion of anyone who had to endure the posts of "longdong."

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and they avoid dealing with issues.

So, just to be clear: the majority of your would-be supporters are pussies who are terrified of being called names by anonymous posters on the Internet?

At least they are willing to call out those awful horrible shadowy conspiracy hobgoblins, though.  You have to give them that.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
the most genial poster on the thread finds you to be an annoying bore-y pants.

I couldn't give two shits in a haymow about the opinions of anyone entertained by the shitshow psyop in this insipid meta-bullshit thread. Grow up.

Quote from: WOTR on November 05, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Occasionally, when I visit a buffet, I feel like a pig.  I will have a plate for dinner and take another small plate at the same time for dessert.  Having the two plates in front of me at the same time almost makes me go red with embarrassment.  WTF are these two whales doing?

Also, the sound effects provide a nice ambiance for the other diners.  This video does everything but pull the handle down (as it should) at the end to flush the pile of waste.

An old story that bears repeating: back on SFRB, Senda used to complain that every time he and Kathy found a new Chinese buffet, it closed down shortly thereafter.