• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is MV still alive

Started by damon, November 20, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2017, 07:20:12 PM
LOLZ...valet parking killed his dream.  ;D

Maybe they could do a theme based restaurant like planet Hollywood. Have lots of coast to coast memorabilia. A lifesize wax Noory in a leather jacket. The original coast to coast microphone. An authentic replica Rolodex with the 10 questions he asks all the guests. A jukebox including our favorite coast to coast bumper music including UFO Phil. And all coast to coast insiders get 5% off every purchase over $100.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2017, 07:25:34 PM
Ha!  I can see where valet parking is absolutely critical to a place that sounds like it was somewhere between Chuck E. Cheese's and Outback Steakhouse.

Now my 9 year old prefers my homemade pizza to Chuck...guess I won...George...may have lost...lol

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 20, 2017, 07:28:39 PM
Maybe they could do a theme based restaurant like planet Hollywood. Have lots of coast to coast memorabilia. A lifesize wax Noory in a leather jacket. The original coast to coast microphone. An authentic replica Rolodex with the 10 questions he asks all the guests. A jukebox including our favorite coast to coast bumper music including UFO Phil. And all coast to coast insiders get 5% off every purchase over $100.
A menu with a dozen varieties of turkey sandwiches.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
A 20-egg omelet, per Doc Wallet's suggestion, on the breakfast menu. No OJ but lots of Tangy Tangerine.
All turkey sammiches have lots of toomeric on them.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2017, 07:39:38 PM
A 20-egg omelet, per Doc Wallet's suggestion, on the breakfast menu. No OJ but lots of Tangy Tangerine.
Heh, heh, heh...and after your slimming 20-egg omelet, you can choose the Tommee Dessert Special, a box of Twinkies.

go toward the light MV! go toward the light!

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Don’t forget the molten pizza roll appetizers!

Gd5150

Quote from: whoozit on November 20, 2017, 08:12:10 PM
Don’t forget the molten pizza roll appetizers!
Haha the molten lava pizza roll volcano prepared table side. :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 20, 2017, 08:38:38 PM
Haha the molten lava pizza roll volcano prepared table side. :)

Hahaha...

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2017, 07:39:38 PM
And the world famous bovine rectal steak cored tableside.

Servers dressed as your favorite c2c guests. “Welcome, tonight your server will be our very own Linda Moulten Howe”. Over there we have the “lawn chair balloon man booth”. Perhaps you’d like a bottle of our finest vino straight from our “Mel’s Hole Wine Cellar”.

Norm

MV'S DEAD?  NOOOOOOOO.....

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 20, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Servers dressed as your favorite c2c guests. “Welcome, tonight your server will be our very own Linda Moulten Howe”. Over there we have the “lawn chair balloon man booth”. Perhaps you’d like a bottle of our finest vino straight from our “Mel’s Hole Wine Cellar”.
Only Norry gets the wine. You, "my friend," will suffice with tap-water in a keg cup while I grope your girlfriend.   ;) (I don't have that pic on this computer.)
ps: I like the idea of Brazilian style meat service at Norry's Restaurant with the coreing of the meat table-side. I have yet to see "cored rectum" at Fogo de Chão, so this could be his signature dish!

comaphobe

He went for icecream and while in transit was swooned by Madame Yes. He was taken to a secret location inside a volcano where he met Dr Sinister. One day he will re-surface and tell his story but none of us will believe him.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 20, 2017, 07:54:20 PM
go toward the light MV! go toward the light!

I definitely want to go toward that light.  LOL.  Good one, Zen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
I definitely want to go toward that light.  LOL.  Good one, Zen.

The ultimate money shot on a few different levels.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
Only Norry gets the wine. You, "my friend," will suffice with tap-water in a keg cup while I grope your girlfriend.   ;) (I don't have that pic on this computer.)
ps: I like the idea of Brazilian style meat service at Norry's Restaurant with the coreing of the meat table-side. I have yet to see "cored rectum" at Fogo de Chão, so this could be his signature dish!
"Ah, yes!  Enjoy your cored rectum, prepared "Linda-style," on our lush, street-side patio.  We recommend you have it served with our very speshial Noory Reserve Aqua.  And, for a very modest "insider" fee, your host, Dave Noory will grace your table with his timeless wit and groping skills!"  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2017, 07:29:36 PM
Now my 9 year old prefers my homemade pizza to Chuck...guess I won...George...may have lost...lol

congrats.  You made the cut.  You're a rock star (dad).
https://youtu.be/JG-tm9-5kmY

damon

Quote from: Norm on November 20, 2017, 09:21:49 PM
MV'S DEAD?  NOOOOOOOO.....

I guess that Jazmunda just found out the news about MV

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 20, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Ah, Mel's hole.  From whence you came.