• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 12, 2019, 12:38:17 PM
As it is my patriotic duty to embody the tenderest adorations of a grateful nation every Fleet Week, you joyless old crank.  If, upon separation, I can impart a few apt lines of Shelley I have at least touched the poor benighted soul with heaven's poetic fire rather than clobbering over the head with dubious scholarship the way you do.  Which is really rather gauche; I am sure you have been turned away from at least a few salons with your brutish airs.

They're lucky if that's all they take away with them from Chateau K_Dubb, or 'The Lair of the White Worm', as it's more widely known among the homeless and under-age. The least they end up with is the drip and the Great Siberian Itch. My frank and manly way of comporting myself is highly regarded in the circles which I frequent. I can't say that you would be equally esteemed; in fact I think they'd grab you by your jodhpurs and shove you head first in the nearest malmsey butt.

Spookcat

If the Bellgab awards ever come back, I'll have to nominate K_dubb and Sredni as favorite couple. 💖💖

my 4 year old constructed his first firearm. based.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Spookcat on September 12, 2019, 02:08:42 PM
If the Bellgab awards ever come back, I'll have to nominate K_dubb and Sredni as favorite couple. 💖💖

ikr? they should start their own thread and post their foreplay play there. i mean, there are plenty of random threads to post in...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 02:12:20 PM
ikr? they should start their own thread and post their foreplay play there.

I'm not certain I would read that thread, but yes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 02:12:20 PM
ikr? they should start their own thread and post their foreplay play there. i mean, there are plenty of random threads to post in...

It's much more fun this way, stop being a spoilsport or I'll pull your frog's legs off.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 02:24:13 PM
It's much more fun this way, stop being a spoilsport or I'll pull your frog's legs off.

im only trying to help

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 02:24:13 PM
Mmmmmmm... Groyper legs.  Who needs "Legs" StarrMounting when you can have fried goodness.

pate

They are pretty good bayou style too:

A little parsley, garlic, s&p and sauteed in clarified butter.

Mmmm.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

[attachment=1,msg1355342]
Bringing him up right.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

[attachment=1,msg1355342]

heh heh

#CPScheck

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: - on September 12, 2019, 04:21:42 PM
They are pretty good bayou style too:

A little parsley, garlic, s&p and sauteed in clarified butter.

Mmmm.

oof.  vomit.

im glad pate made it back from his beer run.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 12, 2019, 02:31:38 PM
Mmmmmmm... Groyper legs.  Who needs "Legs" StarrMounting when you can have fried goodness.

yes, im finger-lickin' good!

oh my god! Heather (my baby) would NEVER be fooled by such a cheap imitation.

[attachment=1]

pate

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 02:28:24 PM
im only trying to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ

Eye'm heppin, YAY!

No keedz, yew doo yeoman's twerk, a mirable miracle by Jaysus.  Stand '& wok, soor!

Grate poat; +1!

ediot: eMCee if you are reading this I ADD to my list of co-hosting demands: "D. Groyper - ASSociate Producer"

Corona Kitty

Richard sort of looks like what Jim mallard would look like if he lost 200 pounds and grew a beard.

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 07:35:16 PM
Richard sort of looks like what Jim mallard would look like if he lost 200 pounds and grew a beard.

i look like me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 15, 2019, 04:43:33 PM
i look like me.

Jim would look like you is basically what I'm trying to say.  Not quite a bad thing.

why is she acting like we were best friends? i mean... jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1357040]

PChirp

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 18, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
why is she acting like we were best friends? i mean... jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1357040]

Not to worry, Groyp...I still like you!   :) :) :)

Meh.   No hot furry leg action.  No WAN interest.  ;)

pate

DG,

I listened to one or the other of your podcasts yesterday while watching a movie or something online.  You talked (it ain't bragging if it's true) about a play you made in High School football where you were lined up against an offensive linewimmen and made "the best play ever."

That was amusing, but what I found to make the whole listening experience worth it was this alleged news about the big efF?  An alleged counterfeit money laundering scheme?!?  Das ist wunderbar!

I experience the big efF vicariously through the threads hear at bellchan and although the "podcasts" are infrequently posted I almost never watch them as they generally prove to be a huge waste of thyme.  Thus I am forced to learn of the goings on in that intar-tube world vicariously through others braver than myslef.

Thank you for this.

+1, grate shoe!

-p

ediot:  total aside hear, and has nothing to do with your intarTube stardom;  bellgab/bellchan poats, sauces &c should have a user generated rating system of some sort.  A CHUBB (acronym tbd) & LAX (acronym tbd) rating system would be most amusing;  fuckers always de-rail discussions in that direction.  Fractional CHUBBs & LAXs should be awardable:  +1/4 CHUBB or -19.5 LAXs.  A strictly un-official and non-forum softwarez supported and entirely "opt-in" voluntary rating system.  In the future, I will attempt to use this system in my poats as needed.  That is All, Carrie Anne.

Quote from: pate on September 22, 2019, 10:48:05 AM
DG,

I listened to one or the other of your podcasts yesterday while watching a movie or something online.  You talked (it ain't bragging if it's true) about a play you made in High School football where you were lined up against an offensive linewimmen and made "the best play ever."

That was amusing, but what I found to make the whole listening experience worth it was this alleged news about the big efF?  An alleged counterfeit money laundering scheme?!?  Das ist wunderbar!

I experience the big efF vicariously through the threads hear at bellchan and although the "podcasts" are infrequently posted I almost never watch them as they generally prove to be a huge waste of thyme.  Thus I am forced to learn of the goings on in that intar-tube world vicariously through others braver than myslef.

Thank you for this.

+1, grate shoe!

-p

ediot:  total aside hear, and has nothing to do with your intarTube stardom;  bellgab/bellchan poats, sauces &c should have a user generated rating system of some sort.  A CHUBB (acronym tbd) & LAX (acronym tbd) rating system would be most amusing;  fuckers always de-rail discussions in that direction.  Fractional CHUBBs & LAXs should be awardable:  +1/4 CHUBB or -19.5 LAXs.  A strictly un-official and non-forum softwarez supported and entirely "opt-in" voluntary rating system.  In the future, I will attempt to use this system in my poats as needed.  That is All, Carrie Anne.

i was the greatest high school football player in Washington State 2A history. #facts