• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

ItsOver

Here's one for you, Groyp.  Would you keep your pet cat, assuming you had one, or take $1 million, if you would get rid of it?

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 10:12:45 AM
hai.

[attachment=1,msg1351760]  [attachment=2,msg1351760]

Richard Groyper my baby..you are indeed a maximum internet troll..I had other ‘compromising’ pictures of dear old Jenny from the block

Quote from: ItsOver on August 28, 2019, 10:55:21 AM
Here's one for you, Groyp.  Would you keep your pet cat, assuming you had one, or take $1 million, if you would get rid of it?

ive never owned a cat, so id take the cash, then spend the $1 million on hit men to take out cat ladies of my choosing.

im only trying to help.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 10:12:45 AM
hai.

[attachment=1,msg1351760]  [attachment=2,msg1351760]

Just look at that sweet Central American face seen on a regular basis just walkin’ her pet fox pup Nash in the Lone Star State..just begging to become a glazed donut by Milluh’s love juice ❤️❤️❤️

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 10:59:02 AM
ive never owned a cat, so id take the cash, then spend the $1 million on hit men to take out cat ladies of my choosing.

im only trying to help.
Ha!  The Groyp always delivers. ;D I wonder if even cat ladies have a price.  Would they take less than a million or is kitty love priceless?

AC400KICK

Just imagine Milluh arcing a load right into Jennifer’s alien eyes? She’d be blinded by the force of Milluh’s ejaculate, effectively blinding her in both eyes..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 11:14:47 AM
Just imagine Milluh arcing a load right into Jennifer’s alien eyes? She’d be blinded by the force of Milluh’s ejaculate, effectively blinding her in both eyes..

Dude, you really need to get laid. :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2019, 11:20:32 AM
Dude, you really need to get laid. :D

He has bashed BellGab TWICE, so he doesn't deserve to get laid IMO.

#KARMA

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 12:01:38 PM
He has bashed BellGab TWICE, so he doesn't deserve to get laid IMO.

#KARMA

And I'll bash Bellgab Thrice..Burn Bellgab to the ground!!!

Go SUCK your own 10 10 20 Niagara Falls, New York Titties, Brig!!!

my next video will feature my own Art Bell apparition experience. he told me to protect Heather (my baby) at all costs from any and all stalkers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 02:16:05 PM
my next video will feature my own Art Bell apparition experience. he told me to protect Heather (my baby) at all costs from any and all stalkers.
'Cause that's just the kind of frog guy you are.  I sense a tear drop forming.  :'(

Quote from: ItsOver on August 28, 2019, 02:50:50 PM
'Cause that's just the kind of frog guy you are.  I sense a tear drop forming.  :'(

im the kind of guy that takes shit content and turns it into gold. 😀

tonite i will be calling into The Dave Darin Show. Dave does a weekly FB Live show. last night, someone called in as "Richard" and hilarity allegedly ensued. unfortunately, i didn't hear what was said because i too was trying to call in at the time. Dave (being none the wiser and thought the rascal calling and insulting his cat lady friend was actually me) stated he would ban me.

the backstory is Dave was going to move his show to YouTube, but cat ladies like Jazziette had a meltdown about him leaving Boomerbook. i called this particular cat lady out for dragging down his chances at success. yeah, she was TRIGGERED. apparently she and her ilk lobbied Dave to have me banned/blocked from the group. he said "no". lulz

[attachment=1,msg1352025] 

i will be a guest on Dave Darin's show tonight, 7 pm Pacific 10 pm Eastern. i'm looking forward to it.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 29, 2019, 09:03:59 AM
tonite i will be calling into The Dave Darin Show. Dave does a weekly FB Live show. last night, someone called in as "Richard" and hilarity allegedly ensued. unfortunately, i didn't hear what was said because i too was trying to call in at the time. Dave (being none the wiser and thought the rascal calling and insulting his cat lady friend was actually me) stated he would ban me.

the backstory is Dave was going to move his show to YouTube, but cat ladies like Jazziette had a meltdown about him leaving Boomerbook. i called this particular cat lady out for dragging down his chances at success. yeah, she was TRIGGERED. apparently she and her ilk lobbied Dave to have me banned/blocked from the group. he said "no". lul

[attachment=1,msg1352025]

This is all true, I heard the entire episode.  Some, like myself were even having all their chat comments flagged as spam.

Silly cat ladies.

Quote from: brig on August 29, 2019, 12:09:03 PM

This is all true, I heard the entire episode.  Some, like myself were even having all their chat comments flagged as spam.

Silly cat ladies.

fuck 'em.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 02:55:28 PM
Have a good show Groyp.

i had a good time. Dave just posted that the clear video version will be available today.

AC400KICK

[attachment=1]

Fighter Jets Over Manhattan Airspace

i am not more pez despencer than man.

☝🏻 few know this

lulz

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 06:17:35 PM
i am not more pez despencer than man.

☝🏻 few know this

lulz

I don't know what a "pez" is but it sounds foreign so I don't like it.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 06:23:18 PM
I don't know what a "pez" is but it sounds foreign so I don't like it.

Rightfully so.  Out of Austria if I recall.  Same place that produced the Archduke and Hitler.