• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 05:23:58 PM
The government told us it was a lone gunmen acting alone with no one else involved by himself and completely of his own volition.
Of course it was a lone gunman; it's Dallas.

Jackstar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 09, 2016, 06:16:40 PM

Nigger, I made this joke like five days ago. Daaayuum.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 05:55:59 PM
Those same Chinese SKS's now sell for $400-$500 used.

you can buy them by the crate here in Canada they are so plentiful.  LOL   They usually sell for about $175cdn

=Schlyder=

news is coming out that the guy the cop shot in Minnesota was an armed robbery suspect... also had no CCW licence,  and had the gun sitting on his lap.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on July 09, 2016, 06:22:25 PM
news is coming out that the guy the cop shot in Minnesota was an armed robbery suspect... also had no CCW licence,  and had the gun sitting on his lap.

There's been rumors about this circulating online for the last two days but the only source I've seen is a dubious conservative blog. Where are you seeing this?

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 05:23:58 PM
The government told us it was a lone gunmen

The Man told me it was a pony.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 06:25:19 PM
There's been rumors about this circulating online for the last two days but the only source I've seen is a dubious conservative blog. Where are you seeing this?

can't remember.   they showed a photo of the cctv from the robbery. Looked like the guy.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 06:25:19 PM

ive seen it on a police news website.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/philando-castile-robbery-suspect/

ItsOver

I'm waiting for the story to be changed to a disgruntled former LEO dark-complected white guy.  Who was an Amish terrorist.

Up All Night

Post of the Day!

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on July 09, 2016, 06:28:21 PM
ive seen it on a police news website.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/philando-castile-robbery-suspect/
Thing is even if true Obama and his media and BLMs have invested so much in the narrative that white cops simply pull over blacks and shoot them on a whim that I'm not sure if the truth would even be released, at least until much later or when we get a honest DOJ. And would the anarchists, BLMs, and leftists even believe it, if true? They would say white man's media, cover-up, the Joose own the media, and so on. Look how quick Obama, Governors, etc quickly rush to judgement or comment what is a local incident. And, Obama started it when it got involved in that bizarre scene in which some black radical Harvard professor tried to kick in his own door (instead of getting another key from the office or neighbor, calling the landlord, calling a locksmith, etc) and the police rightfully went to question him and he freaked out. A minor local issue, with no even a death involved, but Obama needed to escalate it to the national stage.

Also, Obama's push, and threats, to nationalize the police forces via power of the purse, executive actions, regulatory stuff, etc is troubling. I think checks and balances in the LEO world is also important.

Up All Night

Some have questioned the way the shooter was taken out.

That was the best option, imo.

The Negro had already said he had placed IEDs around, and that they would eventually find them...

So, after the negotiations were going nowhere, if the DPD had had a clear shot, then they could have taken him out with a sniper.

They guy could have had IEDs near on on him. So there was more risk to the DPD to get near enough to "immobilize" him.

After what he said, the DPD did not want to wait for him possibly set off some IEDs directly or remotely.

If he had been willing to surrender, then the DPD would like have had him strip down, and walk out.

So, considering what he had said and threatened, the blowing up of the possible domestic terrorist up was the best decision.

Happy for them to choose that option in any similar scenario.

ItsOver

Sounds good to me.  Dallas LEO could have taken him out with a Predator, an Apache, or an Abrams, if they had them.  Hell, I wish they could have used all three of them on the scumbag. 

Lt.Uhura

I see those of you who never miss a chance to espouse your racist POV are out in Full Metal Jacket mode for this Dallas tragedy.  As the killer said, "The end is near."  In fact, it was his own end he'd hastened, and sadly, the lives of the innocent LEOs.  This was yet another hateful, dysfunctional individual with a death wish who committed murder-suicide.  I hate to disappoint many of you, but this incident will not result in an all-out race war.  If you review the headlines over the past few years, you'll see these sick people come in all colors.  Mental illness does not discriminate.  If anything, this event has prompted a collective soul-searching and mourning within a number of diverse communities. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 09, 2016, 09:04:05 PM
I see those of you who never miss a chance to espouse your racist POV are out in Full Metal Jacket mode for this Dallas tragedy.  As the killer said, "The end is near."  In fact, it was his own end he'd hastened, and sadly, the lives of the innocent LEOs.  This was yet another hateful, dysfunctional individual with a death wish who committed murder-suicide.  I hate to disappoint many of you, but this incident will not result in an all-out race war.  If you review the headlines over the past few years, you'll see these sick people come in all colors.  Mental illness does not discriminate.  If anything, this event has prompted a collective soul-searching and mourning within a number of diverse communities.
Screw you and all of you damn communists.  Take your crap and shove it.

trostol

while he may have been mentally ill..we do not know..he still had an agenda

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2016, 09:14:04 PM
Screw you and all of you damn communists.  Take your crap and shove it.

Be careful using that old school label communists.  It didn't work out too well for this guy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf6fhMlxjMk

[Note:  Though divisive themes have not changed much in over six decades of American politics, what's transformed the landscape is the loss of professional journalism--as illustrated so well here by the great Edward R. Murrow.]

Value Of Pi

One thing I'd say is as true now as jt was during the race riots of the 1960s, those people who keep talking about a race war are to some degree hoping for one. That means black extremists, white extremists and every other sad bit of humanity who gets some kind of satisfaction at the thought of "us and them" going at it.

No question, we have a few posters like that on BellGab and there are a bunch of them all over the Internet. Others though are just upset right now and are making the kind of remarks people sometimes make when they're upset. I don't believe most Americans actually want a race war, a civil war, a bloody revolution, or anything of the kind and I don't see it happening either now or in the foreseeable future.

I'm confused what a race war accomplishes for anyone?

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 10:49:28 PM
I'm confused what a race war accomplishes for anyone?

Martial law and 4+ more years for Obama... i just wish the dindus would stop being dindus

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 10:55:29 PM
Martial law and 4+ more years for Obama... i just wish the dindus would stop being dindus

How would that work?

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 11:37:57 PM
How would that work?

It wouldn't, the us military isn't prepared for a long term Marshall law scenario.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 10:55:29 PM

Starting with Ronald Reagan, hysterical ninnies of every political persuasion have accused every president of having a sinister plan to tear up the Constitution and rule as a dictator by declaring martial law at the end of his second term (where applicable). And dissenters invariably were going to be rounded up by UN troops in unmarked trucks and black helicopters and delivered to secret internment camps that were built in the eighties in remote western locations and which apparently have been gathering dust ever since because none of those dire predictions panned out. It's always possible that Obama will break with tradition and your worst nightmare will become reality, but I wouldn't count on it.

My soul is clean.

You want to soul search, maybe ask why black lives only matter when killed by police?  And the people who have been killed by police were scum violent criminals who preyed upon their community?

These black lives matter people, where are they going to be Monday?  Are they going to be down at the schools mentoring young children?  Are they going to be there tutoring or volunteering?  Are they going to start protesting and marching for a reduction in children being born to young single black mothers who end up having multiple children by multiple men, where the children end up in the school to prison pipeline?

Nope, surely not.  They are too busy getting pissed because a child raping violent felon who was threatening people with a gun gets killed by police.

That is the black communities hero and martyr.  A child raping violent criminal. 

Just yesterday two black toddlers in Minnesota were shot in a drive-by, one of them died.  A two year old black toddler.  You hear about that?  Is black lives matter doing anything about it?  Nope. Are they marching, are they protesting against these gangs that are plaguing their communities and shooting black babies?  Nope.

GravitySucks

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 10, 2016, 12:37:36 AM
My soul is clean.

You want to soul search, maybe ask why black lives only matter when killed by police?  And the people who have been killed by police were scum violent criminals who preyed upon their community?

These black lives matter people, where are they going to be Monday?  Are they going to be down at the schools mentoring young children?  Are they going to be there tutoring or volunteering?  Are they going to start protesting and marching for a reduction in children being born to young single black mothers who end up having multiple children by multiple men, where the children end up in the school to prison pipeline?

Nope, surely not.  They are too busy getting pissed because a child raping violent felon who was threatening people with a gun gets killed by police.

That is the black communities hero and martyr.  A child raping violent criminal. 

Just yesterday two black toddlers in Minnesota were shot in a drive-by, one of them died.  A two year old black toddler.  You hear about that?  Is black lives matter doing anything about it?  Nope.Are they marching, are they protesting against these gangs that are plaguing their communities and shooting black babies?  Nope.

Are you going to be doing any of these things Monday?  If not, the STFU and go back to 4chan. You are a tiresome child in a pudgy middle aged body.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 10, 2016, 12:50:40 AM
Are you going to be doing any of these things Monday?  If not, the STFU and go back to 4chan. You are a tiresome child in a pudgy middle aged body.

I am not marching or protesting because some child raping violent criminal who threatened people with a gun ended up getting killed by the police.

I will not be silenced by a shit bag cuck like yourself, Gravitycucks.

no dog in this fight but that video was pretty fucking on point.

when asked what they stood for, they couldn't say. Quick to argue his point, but they really had no point of their own.

apparently in star's video, those people are just taking a walk