• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Vladimir Putin thread

Started by 21st Century Man, April 21, 2017, 10:10:15 AM

This is for Pud and others who like to discuss the evils of the regime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 21, 2017, 10:10:15 AM
This is for Pud and others who like to discuss the evils of the regime.

They won't use it because their whole objective is just to try to tie Putin to Trump. They couldn't care less about Putin, really.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2017, 10:13:06 AM
They won't use it because their whole objective is just to try to tie Putin to Trump. They couldn't care less about Putin, really.  ;)

I know but I thought I'd give it a try, anyway.

pyewacket

No takers from all those 'experts'? No surprise.

I had posted an example of the game playing by both sides on the Russian hacking stories in the President Trump thread to see if anyone else saw it that way and a few did.

http://bellgab.com/politics/president-donald-j-trump/msg1038330/#msg1038330

Some of you might find this article interesting - maybe not so much if you are one of those progressives. ;)

How to Think About Vladimir Putin

Christopher Caldwell

The following is adapted from a speech delivered on February 15, 2017, at a Hillsdale College National Leadership Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona.

Vladimir Putin is a powerful ideological symbol and a highly effective ideological litmus test. He is a hero to populist conservatives around the world and anathema to progressives. I don’t want to compare him to our own president, but if you know enough about what a given American thinks of Putin, you can probably tell what he thinks of Donald Trump.

Let me stress at the outset that this is not going to be a talk about what to think about Putin, which is something you are all capable of making up your minds on, but rather how to think about him. And on this, there is one basic truth to remember, although it is often forgotten. Our globalist leaders may have deprecated sovereignty since the end of the Cold War, but that does not mean it has ceased for an instant to be the primary subject of politics.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/think-vladimir-putin/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=stripes&utm_medium=social&utm_content=04212017&hootPostID=aec4a7874cb95c8422d808368506e4ed

ItsOver

pudlovesthedonald.com     

I expect a redirect to this site for bellgab.com, any day now.

mikuthing01

I wanted to buy an AK12 Fuck Obama desu~

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

Are we going to split hairs here?

smccomas69

Quote from: miküthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 21, 2017, 05:38:44 PM
I wanted to buy an AK12 Fuck Obama desu~

Disappointed, he has his finger on the trigger. Someone needs some training.

mikuthing01

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 21, 2017, 05:54:39 PM

It is disappointing. 

albrecht

Who is out of frame though? Where was the weapon pointed? Maybe there was some representative or bureaucrat from Chechnya etc there that, although claiming loyalty to Russia, is still a Muslim and so suspect. Or sending a subtle message to someone?

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on April 21, 2017, 05:24:08 PM
No takers from all those 'experts'? No surprise.

I had posted an example of the game playing by both sides on the Russian hacking stories in the President Trump thread to see if anyone else saw it that way and a few did.

http://bellgab.com/politics/president-donald-j-trump/msg1038330/#msg1038330

Some of you might find this article interesting - maybe not so much if you are one of those progressives. ;)

How to Think About Vladimir Putin

Christopher Caldwell

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/think-vladimir-putin/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=stripes&utm_medium=social&utm_content=04212017&hootPostID=aec4a7874cb95c8422d808368506e4ed
Great article, thanks for posting. It is so weird that many people can't think critically any more or think from someone else's perspective. This doesn't mean I'm pro-Putin, or whatever, but I don't see why our media, and the Democrats in particular, single out the guy, or country, for doing things that any normal country does (or has done.) Do I trust the Russians? No, but as the article points out the shady 'biznessmen' and their tactics were supported and funded often by our banks and businesses. And I certainly would rather deal, or even be friendly with the Russians, than the violent Muslim regimes we support. It could be, with proper oversight, that doing business with them and having more friendly relations could help reform some of the corruption, balance out China, and further the war against the real enemy of everyone involved: Islam in its popular form, "refugee" and illegal invasions, nuclear weapons, globalist meddlers, etc.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2017, 06:09:13 PM
Great article, thanks for posting. ...

I am happy to share. We could do far worse than forming an alliance with Russia, but that won't happen as long as the globalists and neocons have the power to prevent it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2017, 06:09:13 PM
Great article, thanks for posting. It is so weird that many people can't think critically any more or think from someone else's perspective. This doesn't mean I'm pro-Putin, or whatever, but I don't see why our media, and the Democrats in particular, single out the guy, or country, for doing things that any normal country does (or has done.) Do I trust the Russians? No, but as the article points out the shady 'biznessmen' and their tactics were supported and funded often by our banks and businesses. And I certainly would rather deal, or even be friendly with the Russians, than the violent Muslim regimes we support. It could be, with proper oversight, that doing business with them and having more friendly relations could help reform some of the corruption, balance out China, and further the war against the real enemy of everyone involved: Islam in its popular form, "refugee" and illegal invasions, nuclear weapons, globalist meddlers, etc.

The mainstream hasn't quite picked up on the fact that to most self-aware people watching or reading their stuff is like watching a parody of the news; and the fact that they so desperately keep trying to convince us how real they are (and conversely how fake the independents are) makes it a parody of a parody. They either haven't fully understood what a joke they've become or are in serious denial about it. Either way they're stupid assholes who are fun to make fun of.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on April 21, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
I am happy to share. We could do far worse than forming an alliance with Russia, but that won't happen as long as the globalists and neocons have the power to prevent it.

I think most globalists want Russia involved in global affairs, but they want to control all transactions and establish the narrative.

Russia controls most of the natural gas for Europe so they and the EU would benefit from a peaceful, symbiotic relationship.

Not to get deep into conspiracies, but Syria and gas pipelines play into the current chess match.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2017, 06:24:53 PM
Not to get deep into conspiracies, but Syria and gas pipelines play into the current chess match.

I have read a few of those- you could be right.  ;)

=Schlyder=

First thing I saw too. LOL  "Get your fucking booger-hook off the trigger there,  Vlad." is what my first thought was.

pyewacket

If anyone is interested in the Russian perspective, here is a piece from Tass.

Kremlin advisor reveals 'cure for US aggression'

Commenting on the policy of the new US president, Glazyev noted that Donald Trump is doing what the ruling elite expects him to do.

"I had no illusions about him, that he will change the policy. First, America’s aggressiveness in the world is rooted in the aspiration to preserve America’s hegemony in a situation when they have already ceded leadership in the economy to China," he said.

"The United States has no tools to make all others use the dollar other than a truncheon. That is why they are indulging in a hybrid war with the entire world to shift the burden on their debts onto other countries, to confine all to the dollar and weaken territories they cannot control."

More:
http://tass.com/politics/942643

Jackstar

I feel a strong sense of comfort and camaraderie emanating from this thread. Can The Eschaton truly be this close at hand?

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar on April 23, 2017, 12:04:00 PM
I feel a strong sense of comfort and camaraderie emanating from this thread. Can The Eschaton truly be this close at hand?

It's a crazy world, Jacks - who can say?

smccomas69

None of th usual suspects have posted