• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marine Le Pen

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

3OctaveFart

Oh, I don't. Going by exit polls, a lot of his voters aren't getting any younger. Do you think they'll let you take a few gold coins to the grave? You know, for the ferry man...

Zetaspeak

Spy mentioned  Trump, I do wonder if him becoming Prez hurts the alt-right movement  in Europe.  Europe is known to try to be different  than America so having somebody who is close to Trump might be hurting theit efforts.

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

I don't see the far-right, or far-left, populists doing well in Germany in national election. Maybe in some local areas and former DDR areas because with UK gone Germany has, essentially, won WWII and now is the controller of Europe, via the EU, especially as some countries go further into debt and need bailouts and technocrats to rescue them. Unless there was some really big 'event' or economic collapse. Say DB fails and a massive terrorist attack or something. But the drip, drip of rape, street level terrorism, and crime isn't enough to motivate a large mass, especially in the face of decades of (rightfully for the older people actually involved or 'looked the other way') national guilt schooling and introspection.

It seems like the top 2 or 3 opposition  to Merkel is left to her. From what I am reading the alt-right party is having  a bunch of in-fighting  and polling around 10%

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 07, 2017, 10:26:40 PM
Spy mentioned  Trump, I do wonder if him becoming Prez hurts the alt-right movement  in Europe.  Europe is known to try to be different  than America so having somebody who is close to Trump might be hurting theit efforts.

It seems like the top 2 or 3 opposition  to Merkel is left to her. From what I am reading the alt-right party is having  a bunch of in-fighting  and polling around 10%

Mmm...yes...polls... ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 04:53:15 PM
Yes. Bravo. Your corrupt oligarchs are regaining their iron grip on the world. You must be so proud.  ::)

Erm, oligarch is Russian. But you're right in that they gave an iron grip; Putin has them on a leash, doing his bidding. Ask Flynn, and Page. They'll tell you more, in fact Flynn's lawyer said his client has a big story to tell, on condition of immunity. Immunity that Flynn has said implies guilt...oh well.... ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 10:58:34 PM
Erm, oligarch is Russian. But you're right in that they gave an iron grip; Putin has them on a leash, doing his bidding. Ask Flynn, and Page. They'll tell you more, in fact Flynn's lawyer said his client has a big story to tell, on condition of immunity. Immunity that Flynn has said implies guilt...oh well.... ???

Just for you, pud.  ;)

Oligarchy - a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 11:04:03 PM
Just for you, pud.  ;)

Oligarchy - a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution, Presidents and their lackies.

FIFY  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 07, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

It seems like the top 2 or 3 opposition  to Merkel is left to her. From what I am reading the alt-right party is having  a bunch of in-fighting and polling around 10%
No surprise. This usually happens on the fringe parties in politics, especially on the right. The lefter parties also seem to be able to coalesce around a candidate or to accept a lesser of two evils than those on the right, especially far-right, tea party, or "evangelical" right etc- who hold out for a "perfect" candidate or won't support a candidate because their stance on one issue (even if on most of the other issues they agree on.)

Zetaspeak

I have have to say I love the French election system. Round 1, you can truly  vote with your heart, if yout person isn't  in the top 2, then you vote for the best option.

It was really close in the first round, just 3% difference  (1 million  votes difference ) Once they removec the vote splitting it became a 33% difference  with Macron gaining 12M votes and Le Pen just a forth of that with 3M.

Speaking  of Le Pen, I see the name trending on twitter. It seems lime her niece Marion (good god how about some variety  when choosing  names) is leaving politics. Many thought she was next in line to lead the movement.

So it went from the dad, to the daughter, and then had plans to pass the torch to a niece. I'd love to hear theit opinion on the monarchy  and othe nepotism  institutions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 09, 2017, 01:25:23 PM
I have have to say I love the French election system. Round 1, you can truly  vote with your heart, if yout person isn't  in the top 2, then you vote for the best option.

It was really close in the first round, just 3% difference  (1 million  votes difference ) Once they removec the vote splitting it became a 33% difference  with Macron gaining 12M votes and Le Pen just a forth of that with 3M.

Speaking  of Le Pen, I see the name trending on twitter. It seems lime her niece Marion (good god how about some variety  when choosing  names) is leaving politics. Many thought she was next in line to lead the movement.

So it went from the dad, to the daughter, and then had plans to pass the torch to a niece. I'd love to hear theit opinion on the monarchy  and othe nepotism  institutions.

Just how much deep state cock do you deep throat?  ???

sendafan2013

thank stars Marine Le Pen did not win.  I have 2 cousins in Paris and they would not be happy with a Le Pen win.  She is not a happy person like most friench are

Quote from: نظرية الفوضى on May 10, 2017, 08:34:20 PM
thank stars Marine Le Pen did not win.  I have 2 cousins in Paris and they would not be happy with a Le Pen win.  She is not a happy person like most friench are

France for the French!