• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News

Started by Up All Night, April 19, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Everybody is a victim of something or someone at some point in their lives.  Many get over it and move on.  There are victims and there are victims.  I'm for helping victims of cruel behavior but for every little thing. No.  I don't like the victim mentality so prevalent in Western Society.

I won't ask again. Its obvious you'd tell her to get over it, because its an accepted neccessary evil when she works with an egotistical lecherous old twat.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:36:39 PM
Hannity has a huge bank account. Why hasn't he been singled out? But that doesn't answer my question; What if it involved a relative of yours?

Say what you want about Hannity but he is a straight arrow and lives a moral life.  My guess is he pretty much follows Billy Graham's code when it comes to being around other women. I know Bill can be an SOB and he obviously likes to mess around but since when is flirtatious behavior grounds for a suit?  Forget I said that.  Sometime in the late 20th Century.

Juan

One of the women who sued and settled is a friend of mine. She had no problems with innocent flirting and flirted back, so whatever O'Reilly did must have been serious.  She resigned her position with Fox and gave up her career. Compared to what she could have made, the settlement amount is minuscule.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
Say what you want about Hannity but he is a straight arrow and lives a moral life.  My guess is he pretty much follows Billy Graham's code when it comes to being around other women. I know Bill can be an SOB and he obviously likes to mess around but since when is flirtatious behavior grounds for a suit?  Forget I said that.  Sometime in the late 20th Century.

How many times does a woman have to say no when a fellow employee makes unwanted advances, before it sinks in she actually meant no?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:42:22 PM
I won't ask again. Its obvious you'd tell her to get over it, because its an accepted neccessary evil when she works with an egotistical lecherous old twat.

Well, you did it again, 21st. You gave this guy an opportunity to express moral outrage and now he's going to need a change of undies.  :o  ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

I wouldn't ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do and have done.  I've been the subject of attention from lecherous old and young twats.  Move on and get over it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 04:46:51 PM
I wouldn't ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do and have done.  I've been the subject of attention from lecherous old and young twats.  Move on and get over it.

Which you'd say to a female relative of yours? I see. Shameful.

Dr. MD MD

Few know the burden of being such a beautiful man. They're just jealous.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

Wow! A twofer! Go get your sick jollies somewhere else, you twisted old pervert!  >:( ::)

SredniVashtar

I mean this in a caring way, but whenever there's a subject that requires a modicum of consideration before opening one's cakehole, I would consult a lawn sprinkler before I got round to you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 04:50:56 PM
Wow! A twofer! Go get your sick jollies somewhere else, you twisted old pervert!  >:( ::)

You're safe. O'Reilly won't go for you, I hear he isn't into bearded transvestites. But you never know..

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
One of the women who sued and settled is a friend of mine. She had no problems with innocent flirting and flirted back, so whatever O'Reilly did must have been serious.  She resigned her position with Fox and gave up her career. Compared to what she could have made, the settlement amount is minuscule.

I'm sorry for your friend.  It is a whole different ball of wax if O'Reilly threatened her for not going to bed with him.  That would seem to be the only reason to give up a career like that.  I'm not saying O'Reilly isn't an asshole. I have no doubts that he could be at times.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 04:30:26 PM
We'll never know now.

I think one of the Lady vics is writing a book.  No means NO, Bill O!  Meat For the Conservative Wolf:  A Memoir.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 04:49:45 PM
Few know the burden of being such a beautiful man. They're just jealous.  ::)

LOL.  I never thought of myself that way but clearly some have seen me that way including my wife.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:25:34 PM
They were also paying him reputedly 14 million a year. They've already saved about 20 miilion for the next two years if they include the litigation. O'Reilly isn't special, they don't need him.

I'll bet Bill has a clause for the pause in his contract.  His net worth will grow over this whole thing and Fox will pony.   Now, THAT is America.   The vics get a few bones, and an 'ol lech will make out like a bandit. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

Shames people wanting evidence and due process regarding sexual harassment but welcomes those who openly and proudly tout their mistreatment of women into his country. That's shameful.  ::)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 04:53:26 PM
I mean this in a caring way, but whenever there's a subject that requires a modicum of consideration before opening one's cakehole, I would consult a lawn sprinkler before I got round to you.

You're such a sweetie and have such a way with words, SV.  That's what I like about you. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 04:53:26 PM
lawn sprinkler

It what he calls it when the caliphate all pisses on him at once. He's into that sorta thing.  :D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 05:00:41 PM
I'll bet Bill has a clause for the pause in his contract.  His net worth will grow over this whole thing and Fox will pony.   Now, THAT is America.   The vics get a few bones, and an 'ol lech will make out like a bandit.

I've been listening to Michael Medved and he thinks Bill O'Reilly will come out of this just fine.  He thinks O'Reilly will start a new network like Beck has but unlike Beck's, it will prosper.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 05:00:48 PM
Shames people wanting evidence and due process regarding sexual harassment but welcomes those who openly and proudly tout their mistreatment of women into his country. That's shameful.  ::)

Hush. You're officially irrelevant. You're forbidden to read my posts.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 05:00:48 PM

Heh, heh.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 05:05:41 PM
I've been listening to Michael Medved and he thinks Bill O'Reilly will come out of this just fine.  He thinks O'Reilly will start a new network like Beck has but unlike Beck's, it will prosper.

No doubt.  Like him or not, Bill's got talent and a whole lot of loyal listeners.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 05:08:14 PM
No doubt.  Like him or not, Bill's got talent and a whole lot of loyal listeners.

Yep.

i have always found hairless rats more interesting than Bill O.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 19, 2017, 05:13:12 PM
i have always found hairless rats more interesting than Bill O.

I can see the resemblance.  The rat's eyes aren't quite as shifty. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

And a possible non compete clause...

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Maybe though I bet O'Reilly was able to dictate some terms in the last contract he signed.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

He may. Ailes didn't have one.   Man, Fox needs to rethink this mix of old pervs and pretty, young women.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 05:34:37 PM
He may. Ailes didn't have one.   Man, Fox needs to rethink this mix of old pervs and pretty, young women.

Whoever does the hiring there really likes blondes.  ;) ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 05:37:54 PM
Whoever does the hiring there really likes blondes.  ;) ;)

Indeed.  I thought they were grooming Chris Kyle's wife for a spot?   She's a brunette at least.