Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
ha.,..having fun
Also Miller unfriended me from fb and that was great too. ;D

chefist

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Sorry, buddy...were you defending Bart Ell on the other site?

AZZERAE

So PBS' mask finally slipped and she was exposed for the fragile precious snowflake she always was huh. Its funny, she always seemed so cool and easygoing till I heard how she didnt care for BellGabs "hateful" use of words like faggot and shit like that. God damn its good to hear MV tell it like it is. Their Bartcast show is some of the weakest and worst shit I've ever heard.

AZZERAE

I usually write all nicely and stuff but im wasted at the moment. Nice to see this shithole is back!

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on November 06, 2018, 05:25:07 PM
BellGabs "hateful" use of words like faggot and shit like that

a-bluh-buh-boo-hoo-hoo-buh-buh-boo-hoo

Quote from: Azzerae on November 06, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
Nice to see this shithole is back!

It's nice to see your posts again. I'm making that clear here.

Metron2267

Welp it's fVcking awesome to see you back!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 06, 2018, 05:25:07 PM
So PBS' mask finally slipped and she was exposed for the fragile precious snowflake she always was huh. Its funny, she always seemed so cool and easygoing till I heard how she didnt care for BellGabs "hateful" use of words like faggot and shit like that. God damn its good to hear MV tell it like it is. Their Bartcast show is some of the weakest and worst shit I've ever heard.

I repeatedly let her and others know that I wasn’t using as a homosexual slur but it’s in their interest to frame it that way, you see. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
I repeatedly let her and others know that I wasn’t using as a homosexual slur but it’s in their interest to frame it that way, you see. ;)

they'll never take nigger faggot from us. never!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 06, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
I usually write all nicely and stuff but im wasted at the moment. Nice to see this shithole is back!

is your shithole bleached? asking for a friend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 06, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
is your shithole bleached?

I'm just gonna tell you right now, take it from me, that's not healthy to do.  I've heard.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 06, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
I'm just gonna tell you right now, take it from me, that's not healthy to do.  I've heard.

women must have beautiful buttholes in Trump's america!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 06, 2018, 06:17:03 PM
women must have beautiful buttholes in Trump's america!

big, beautiful buttholes.  with a door.

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
Sorry, buddy...were you defending Bart Ell on the other site?
MV and Bart Ell are like Coke and Pepsi. Some people like Coke and some other people like Pepsi. With Bellgab is now back on-line, People now have a choice where they want to hang out at and post at too. There are Pros and Cons to both sites. Ellgab is truly pro Kieth and Midnight in the desert. Maybe MV and Bellgab can make some other Podcasts cooler and bigger then Midnight in the Desert. Here is an idea, Lets make Michael Decon show Bigger then Midnight in the Desert. For the people who does not know, Michael Decon show is in a desert unlike Kieth's Midnight in the Desert.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on November 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
MV and Bart Ell are like Coke and Pepsi. Some people like Coke and some other people like Pepsi. With Bellgab is now back on-line, People now have a choice where they want to hang out at and post at too. There are Pros and Cons to both sites. Ellgab is truly pro Kieth and Midnight in the desert. Maybe MV and Bellgab can make some other Podcasts cooler and bigger then Midnight in the Desert. Here is an idea, Lets make Michael Decon show Bigger then Midnight in the Desert. For the people who does not know, Michael Decon show is in a desert unlike Kieth's Midnight in the Desert.

I like that.

Quote from: damon on November 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
Some people like Coke and some other people like Pepsi.

>bellgab has been up forever
>ellgab been up for about 15 minutes
>bellgab run by a talented, extravagant entertainer who's definitely into women
>ellgab started under false pretenses by hack shilling stale memes and bad radio for a desperate mormon

Ellgab's more like TAB. Looks like cola, tastes like cancer.

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
I tried to stoke the feud with EllGab...not happening...sorry. LOL  ;D

we're not laughing with you. we're laughing AT you.

drink MOAR!

WildCard

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

nobody wants you hurr durring up their timeline.
i thought they talked to you about this in the falkie thread?
fuck off and die

AZZERAE

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 07, 2018, 05:45:43 AM
>bellgab has been up forever
>ellgab been up for about 15 minutes
>bellgab run by a talented, extravagant entertainer who's definitely into women
>ellgab started under false pretenses by hack shilling stale memes and bad radio for a desperate mormon

Ellgab's more like TAB. Looks like cola, tastes like cancer.

My pops useda drink TAB. Such fond memories.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 07, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
My pops useda drink TAB. Such fond memories.

And on those non-fake cola days?

pate

Quote from: Azzerae on November 07, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
A doggy door

So I'm bowsing dog-door pictures to find an inappropriate bleached dog anus in a dog door picture and I find this instead.

Bart???

Which incidentally helps me tie in the other random thing I was trying to include hear (think Midnight in the Dessert);  Milk Pie or Melktert, something I have always wanted to try to make.  Do you have a recipe or expert testimony about this fabled dessert, Az?

That is all.  Carrie Anne...

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on November 07, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
So I'm bowsing dog-door pictures to find an inappropriate bleached dog anus in a dog door picture and I find this instead.

Bart???

Which incidentally helps me tie in the other random thing I was trying to include hear (think Midnight in the Dessert);  Milk Pie or Melktert, something I have always wanted to try to make.  Do you have a recipe or expert testimony about this fabled dessert, Az?

That is all.  Carrie Anne...

I dunno how to make milk tart, but its really good when its freshly made. You should try it sometime - mhmm milk tart.

I wish I knew how to advise you on how to get your paws on some - perhaps the best bet would be to find an Afrikaner (SA expat), I'm sure they'd be happy to sort you out man. You gotta try koeksisters too. Mhmm koeksisters...

pate

Quote from: Azzerae on November 07, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
... Mhmm koeksisters...

I have looked into these mythical objects, they sound delicious.  I will have to make my own... 

There is a SA expat in the neighboerhood, I asked him about the Melktert one thyme, and he vaguely remembered them but said he never liked them.  That guy is damn near unbeatable on the pool table.

Thanks for the koeksister tip!

Metron2267

Sud Afrikan BBQ rocks:

https://www.saveur.com/south-africa-grilling-braai

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-braai-meat-the-South-African-way/

What you will need:
Some red meat, preferably rump, fillet or sirloin. I got rump.
Some Pineapple juice
Some Balsamic Vinegar
Salt
Pepper
Coriander
Other Spices