• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 12:51:25 AM
That's the speed round, and I'll go first. WOTR, why do you procrastinate so much?  ;)

Look you dense Aspie... I'll  procrastinate as much as I damn well please.  You are always looking for the worst in other posters- or something to pick apart in order to taunt them, and I'm damn well sick of reading it.

*I think that I scored some bonus points on that post.  ;)

***On the other hand, your declaring a speed round of procrastination probably deserves a few points as well.  On to round 5.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Look you dense Aspie... I'll  procrastinate as much as I damn well please.  You are always looking for the worst in other posters- or something to pick apart in order to taunt them, and I'm damn well sick of reading it.

*I think that I scored some bonus points on that post.  ;)

***On the other hand, your declaring a speed round of procrastination probably deserves a few points as well.  On to round 5.

It took me a while to reply because, well, you know. It's time for a third person to pick up the self deprecating torch.

WOTR

Well Lee, I'll admit that just before BG returned I posted that I figured that BG would probably return, attract a few posters, and then fade away due to under utilization- and that I would probably remain more active on EG than BG.  I'm happy to see that I was likely wrong, and that the forum appears to have life.

I just think that it is very important that you find a way to attract new posters.  I do hope that you reconsider your stance on allowing posts that might make me others feel uncomfortable.  I feel as though if you could turn this forum into a reflection of another, unnamed forum it would be far more successful.  If it would help you, I will report every post that I disagree with to help save you time in knowing which points of view should be censored, and which posts should be deleted.  Also, please let me know if the PM that I sent you was helpful.  I believe it was thoughtful of me to send that list of posters whose accounts should be suspended for disagreeing with me and believe it will help you create a more vibrant, attractive forum where I others will feel welcome.

***I was actually very happy to hear you retract your wishing one of my favourte posters should perish in an fiery auto accident.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

***I was actually very happy to hear you retract your wishing one of my favourte posters should perish in an fiery auto accident.  :)

heh heh, yeah, he's alright.

berry

Quote from: brig on November 03, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
SO SAY WE ALL !!!! 

Praise Liberace!!    ;D

:-*

Enjoyed the show and your contribution. I’m really looking forward to the video of your upcoming visit with MV. That is too cool that you guys chat and are planning to get together. Too bad MVs office isn’t closer to St Louis. We go out there often to visit my husband’s family. I’d love to pop in one time to say hi.

Lilith

Quote from: berry on November 04, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
Enjoyed the show and your contribution. I’m really looking forward to the video of your upcoming visit with MV. That is too cool that you guys chat and are planning to get together. Too bad MVs office isn’t closer to St Louis. We go out there often to visit my husband’s family. I’d love to pop in one time to say hi.

Thank You SO MUCH!   ;D

It took me a while, but I was finally able to convince him that he really needed to come and make sure that the Genesis device is working properly, and updated, along with the cable cams.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
Thank You SO MUCH!   ;D

It took me a while, but I was finally able to convince him that he really needed to come and make sure that the Genesis device is working properly, and updated, along with the cable cams.

"A properly working Genesis device is critical to the success of the operation."

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
It's habit ^^;
I'm a live and let live kind of person mostly. I can take jokes, but outright hypocrisy annoys me. I did warn people a few times that I'm nice until given a reason not to be.

I'm so with you there. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: berry on November 04, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

If you come down to Cape Girardeau, I'll buy you a Starbucks.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
It took me a while to reply because, well, you know. It's time for a third person to pick up the self deprecating torch.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 04, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
If you come down to Cape Girardeau, I'll buy you a Starbucks.
Hopefully you guys can find some nice boobies and butts and stuff to look at.

Corona Kitty

Wow, that was a fun show. It was so good to hear so many familiar voices again, I definitely hope to stick around longer for the next one. I definitely look forward, to those who didn't get a chance to call in.

Quote from: username on November 04, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
Wow, that was a fun show. It was so good to hear so many familiar voices again, I definitely hope to stick around longer for the next one. I definitely look forward, to those who didn't get a chance to call in.

i like the new avatar. sweet.

berry

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
Thank You SO MUCH!   ;D

I’m sure you two will have a great time!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 04, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

I miss the days when Jewish comedians were funny. Don Rickles could never start a career in today's insane PC environment unless he mocked Republicans in a lowbrow, mean-spirited way.

Lilith

Quote from: berry on November 04, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
I’m sure you two will have a great time!

Not a doubt in my mind!  I'm all excited aboudit!!!    ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 04, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Hopefully you guys can find some nice boobies and butts and stuff to look at.

Only if they're attached to chicks because I just LOOOOVE women!
-Lee

guitardog

Have a smoke baby! Love the shoooooooeeee

chefist

I tried to stoke the feud with EllGab...not happening...sorry. LOL  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

They didn't see it right away because they're all reading BellGab.

#AdsenseWindfall

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
Chefist, you should try to piss off JediMiller at ellgab. He is crazy about Heather. I pissed him off by calling into her show and asking her a question.

chefist

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
Chefist, you should try to piss off JediMiller at ellgab. He is crazy about Heather. I pissed him off by calling into her show and asking her a question.

lol...did you have fun?

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
lol...did you have fun?
Hell yes. I first called heather using my skype account and she did not take my call so she called me a joker. Then I called in using my cell and she called me a joker again. so I had to create other skype account and got on. The guest was talking about NDEs so I asked her if anybody that had a NDE saw "Bart Ell" Heather called me other troll and Jedi Miller went crazy. haha

chefist

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Hell yes. I first called heather using my skype account and she did not take my call so she called me a joker. Then I called in using my cell and she called me a joker again. so I had to create other skype account and got on. The guest was talking about NDEs so I asked her if anybody that had a NDE saw "Bart Ell" Heather called me other troll and Jedi Miller went crazy. haha

ha.,..having fun