• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

My first Comment on youtube your video: crayz talk show from Gabor in sweden

;D

Nice Nice!!! Wow boy is this good!! Keep Up The Good Work!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 18, 2010, 01:46:04 PM

;D

haha

Marc.Knight

I hate it when people say, "Can I ask you a question?"  That WAS a question!

EvB

Quote from: Marc Knight on November 22, 2010, 07:43:24 AM

next time, tell them "Sorry, I'm not in the mood"

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2010, 12:33:58 AM
Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 18, 2010, 01:46:04 PM

;D

haha

i have now 104 people  have look on my sex  head

haloedorchid

Quote from: Marc Knight on November 22, 2010, 07:43:24 AM

Ugh, I know.

I hate when people call a show and promise their story/issue will be really short. They're always the ones who waste time with excessive detail and frustrate the hosts.

Chupacabra

Im really getting tired of seeing the MAIN  HEADLINE on news websites is about how researchers have found  out that tea is good for you, while North and South Korea head towards WWIII

b_dubb

why do we celebrate with eating?  how about a fast instead of a feast?  we feast constantly.  most of us anyway

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chupacabra on November 27, 2010, 05:54:05 PM
Im really getting tired of seeing the MAIN  HEADLINE on news websites is about how researchers have found  out that tea is good for you, while North and South Korea head towards WWIII
at least we'll all have plenty of antioxidants as the radioactive fallout descends upon us.  perhaps the tea and its health properties will shield us from the ensuing genetic mutations.

MV/Liberace!

A note to the "Reverend" Al Sharpton:

I hope you develop an aggressive brain cancer and go away.  Permanently.  You are a parasite leeching off of our already questionable freedoms in the course of incessant self promotion and enrichment.  No, I'm not attempting to be shocking in saying I hope you die.  I really mean it.  You are a degenerate.  You contribute nothing.  You are predictable.  You are a fraud who both encourages and makes money off of racial divisions.  You attempt to have innocent men thrown in prison on charges you know to be illegitimate.  You hate Jews.  You love double standards.  You are the stealth enemy of the very people you purport yourself to represent.  You represent everything I hate in humanity.  Just die, already.

For a small yet fitting example of why I harbor such feelings of hatred toward this abominable creature, click here.

Fuck you, Al Sharpton.

b_dubb

the exact kind of nonsense i expect from James Brown's tour manager.  how he came to garner such reverence ... no fucking idea

MV/Liberace!

i've just installed a nice chrome extension that places a jimmy wales banner on every page.  this is how i intend to browse from now on.

EvB

MV/Liberace!

Here's a fine meat product being offered for purchase at our local Wal-Mart.  Nabila and I found this ON THE SHELF the other day.  Holy shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on November 29, 2010, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: EvB on November 29, 2010, 10:31:39 AM

OH YUCK!
yuck, indeed.
according to the label, tho, it IS 100% freshness guaranteed.  i just thought i'd put that out there.

b_dubb

i've had an aged steak.  THAT ... is completely different.  and yes ... YUCK

punkinpie

Quote from: punkinpie on September 21, 2010, 08:18:00 PM
I quit my job a week ago to go to school full time.  It was a decent sales job and I worked from home but I grew to hate it.  I hope there is something good for me out there when this is over.

I just found out today that the company that I worked for was bought out.  It's unknown if anyone is getting a contract for 2011.  Things aren't looking good for the independent contractors.  The worry was for nothing.  I did the right thing.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: punkinpie on November 29, 2010, 08:30:20 PM
Quote from: punkinpie on September 21, 2010, 08:18:00 PM
I quit my job a week ago to go to school full time.  It was a decent sales job and I worked from home but I grew to hate it.  I hope there is something good for me out there when this is over.

I just found out today that the company that I worked for was bought out.  It's unknown if anyone is getting a contract for 2011.  Things aren't looking good for the independent contractors.  The worry was for nothing.  I did the right thing.  ;D
and i'll say it again:
you have BALLS.  and congratulations.  you'll find it to be a fulfilling experience and i'm sure things are going to work out nicely.

b_dubb

congratulations punkin.  more education is always a good thing.  unless you're getting a degree in creative writing or popular culture.  then its just nonsense

punkinpie

Ha ha!  No.  I'm getting my cosmetology license.  I always wanted to be a hairdresser and decided to go for it.

nice game to play . blue and red Z game name are Z

kill all fucker on stupid world ,
le st go for it ,  yyy,

big smoky , how burn out my cigar . No cigar any moor

yes crazy world never have control over weapon

it only we can do are use is weapon ,  and if we can destroy weapon too . )) heheh i am in feel joke mod to day

We are ned a new world war to take control over earth , and dangerous weapon .

So we can destroy is crazy weapon  ,

Have 1 country on is world have control over all army force  , ))

If  alien  real want to stoop  monkey , to use is  crazy weapon .
The never show up alien .
Wen monkey are need help to stoop is dangerous weapon  in is world
If are real true about alien  .
If alien are her for see if we can handle is weapon or not to use is weapon on alien ))

Next time we fire .
spot a space ship
shot dawn alien  ,
If are any plan to take over is world from alien ,
we need 1 army and 1 force )) 1 contry to deffens alien  ))

why alien never want to talk real ,
or  show up and only to  hidden again yer after yer .

moor crazy

i am not cray 

you are stupid monkey  apes can take over , planet )))

have fine joke day .call president