• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

MV/Liberace!

here's whitney houston's daughter, bobbi kristina brown.  awesome.

Eddie Coyle

Crackhead mates with a crackhead and produce a...coke snorter. I guess that's evolution

b_dubb

sad.  i think most / all heart attacks are avoidable with proper self care.  at least that's what i want to believe.  the idea of having my ribs ripped apart doesn't sound very appealing

Eddie Coyle

Breitbart was a strange dude. Always struck me as insincere, probably opportunistic more than anything else. Not to mention his endless publicity seeking and being needlessly provocative, the type of guy who hurts conservatism more than he helps it. Joe McCarthy syndrome.

These people who make a living being political partisans are a weird bunch. Two of the most prominent left wing sites(Huff Post/Media Matters) were formed by people who were once rabid right wingers in the early days of the Clinton administration. Some of the most fervent neo-cons were communists in their younger days.

Dropping dead at 43...seems fishy.

Harmness

Yeah, they're like buzzards.  They damn sure pick a carcass clean till it quits stinking, and serve a purpose in the bigger scale of things, but they're still, you know, buzzards.

And yes, I extended that metaphor until it became stupid.  So what?

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 01, 2012, 02:05:30 PM

Dropping dead at 43...seems fishy.

It does seem fishy.  Especially since he just announced 2 weeks ago that he had videos of Barack Obama from his college days that would destroy his bid for re election.  Not that I'm insinuating anything.  Just seems... uh, untimely.

b_dubb

i'm sure that his early death at 43 had nothing to do with a massive cocaine binge

analog kid

Quote from: The General on March 01, 2012, 06:32:47 PM
It does seem fishy.  Especially since he just announced 2 weeks ago that he had videos of Barack Obama from his college days that would destroy his bid for re election.  Not that I'm insinuating anything.  Just seems... uh, untimely.

Considering his record with the veracity of his videos, I wouldn't put much stock in anything he claimed.

The General

Quote from: analog kid on March 01, 2012, 07:28:38 PM
Considering his record with the veracity of his videos, I wouldn't put much stock in anything he claimed.

Well, we'll see.  I'm sure some underling there at the Breitbart media empire has the videos...  Hopefully they still come out.  If they never see the light of day, I'll always suspect something fishy happened.

In other news, there was a bomb scare at Rush Limbaugh's house today.

Hmmmmmmm.

Eddie Coyle

The first "Obama killed Breitbart" book will be on the stands by St Pat's day.

b_dubb

and the countdown to MVD's first visit from the Secret Service begins ....

Harmness

Where is Alejandro to make sense of all this?

Eddie Coyle

Ronnie Montrose dead at 64.
         Probably getting a stint in purgatory for introducing the world to Sammy Hagar in 1973...but a very good guitarist nonetheless.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 04, 2012, 11:13:14 PM
         Probably getting a stint in purgatory for introducing the world to Sammy Hagar in 1973...

amen to that, brother.

Morgus

FORBIDDEN PLANET STAR WARREN STEVENS DEAD

Fan fave WARREN STEVENS who played “Doc” Ostrow in the classic “FORBIDDEN PLANET” has died at 92.

Stevens, who received the fatal Krel brain boost in the 1956 land mark sci-fi epic which costarred LESLIE NIELSEN and ANNE FRANCIS, died Tuesday of respiratory failure complicated by lung disease at his Sherman Oaks home.

Stevens’ first role was the war flick "The Frogmen" in 1951.

His career spanned more than 60 years and was a familiar face across the film and TV landscape.

He also costarred with Humphrey Bogart in “The Barefoot Contessa” with Ava Gardner.

In TV shows of the 1960s Stevens lent gravitas to such series as “Star Trek, “Combat” “Time Tunnel” "The Outer Limits" and “Bonanza”.

One of his last gigs was the 2004 western The Trail to Hope Rose"  with Lou Diamond Phillips, Ernest Borgnine and Lee Majors.

But it was as "Doc" Ostrow in “Forbidden Planet” that Warren made an indelible impression as he faced the Monster from the Id.

Dr. McCoy of "Star Trek" owes a LOT to Warren's original space saw-Bones.
Adios, Amigo. 

McPhallus

So long Jack Tramiel, founder of Commodore International.  Good god, how you impacted my childhood in more ways than I can imagine.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57411467-235/commodore-founder-jack-tramiel-dies-at-83/

b_dubb

Dick Clark. Dick is dead

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on April 18, 2012, 02:32:09 PM
Dick Clark. Dick is dead

EXACTLY the news seacrest has been waiting for.

Eddie Coyle

They go in threes. Don Cornelius, Dick Clark...

At this rate, I think Deney Terrio better make out a will.

Or hopefully the "three" means people with DC initials. In that case, I hope Dane Cook croaks next.

blackshap9

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on April 18, 2012, 02:35:56 PM

Have you ever seen pictures of his Flintstone-esque home in Malibu?

Here's a 60 second video of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc7gBAV1l0Y

The General

Quote from: blackshap9 on April 18, 2012, 02:49:32 PM
Have you ever seen pictures of his Flintstone-esque home in Malibu?

Here's a 60 second video of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc7gBAV1l0Y
wow. wtf?

b_dubb

awesome property. god awful house. I have to think that someone would tear down that crazy house if they bought it. cave-like but in the worst possible away

Ben Shockley

Dick Clark. Dick is dead
Quote from: Michael Vandeven on April 18, 2012, 02:35:56 PM
Well, allegedly ... people say ... rumor has it ... Seacrest might not be too happy about absence of Dick.

McPhallus

Dick Clark. Dick is dead

Now he's officially the oldest dead teenager.

George49

Speaking of Dicks, Dick Cheney has had 5 heart attacks...and he's still kickin. Dick Clark has 1 and he is claimed. So why not live it up until you drop. That includes chowin down on McD's and KFC all day. There is clearly no order in this universe.

The General

Quote from: George49 on April 18, 2012, 09:53:50 PM
Speaking of Dicks, Dick Cheney has had 5 heart attacks...and he's still kickin. Dick Clark has 1 and he is claimed. So why not live it up until you drop. That includes chowin down on McD's and KFC all day. There is clearly no order in this universe.
I'm calling your theory "Quantum Nutrition"

Eddie Coyle

Dwayne Schintzius dead at 43....