• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:13:47 AM
This is what's far more damming, if there's any truth to it.

Not really, who cares if they speak? Also, you misspelled "damning," which is a fallacy in any case.

I really don't think you've thought this thing through.

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:13:47 AM
Who am I getting paid by now?

Who cares?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Why is it so hard to believe that a Drumpf (a crude, narcissistic, obnoxious, adulterous, thrice divorced reality TV wannabe star, whose shady business dealings have resulted in six bankruptcy filings and numerous litigations brought against him) might have participated in kinky sex in his spare time, while visiting his good friend Putin in Russia?

It is not that those are inconceivable ideas--it's that, even if they are true, they're completely irrelevant to anything of importance.

And, further--they're obviously not true. See above, re: "thinking things through."

Things are def turning around, Clock Boy got his lawsuit thrown out today.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
Jesus. Some people actually fell for this.

Oh yeah, I forgot to include income tax evading.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:13:21 AM

Income taxes are illegal and unlawful. Avoiding them is neither illegal nor unlawful.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Things are def turning around, today Clock Boy got his lawsuit thrown out.

You mean that little asshole who figured out how to screw an already built clock into a suitcase as a prank ad then Obama said, "Nice clock!" ?  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
You're better than this.
I don't know...  I laughed (unless you are disappointed that there was not an introduction and prologue to the joke.  In that case, I will agree.  I expect more from him as well...)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Trump defenders are so quick to denounce the story as fake. Completely fabricated by sad and lonely internet trolls, they say.

Why is it so hard to believe that a Trump (a crude, narcissistic, obnoxious, adulterous, thrice divorced reality TV wannabe star, whose shady business dealings have resulted in six bankruptcy filings and numerous litigations brought against him) might have participated in kinky sex in his spare time, while visiting his good friend Putin in Russia?

As if it would be out of character for him to engage in such behavior, Lol!

Yes, you Trump-scum, why would another juvenile smear from the Democrat Media seem so farfetched?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:13:21 AM

That's what you want it to be. Maybe it's true, maybe it's bullshit. Regardless, you have a white whale and it's coloring your analysis and often making you look ridiculous.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 01:14:15 AM
You mean that little asshole who figured out how to screw an already built clock into a suitcase as a prank ad then Obama said, "Nice clock!" ?  ::)

Wait, wasn't he looking at ''Ahmed'', but talking to Michael?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 01:18:14 AM
That's what you want it to be. Maybe it's true, maybe it's bullshit. Regardless, you have a white whale and it's coloring your analysis and often making you look ridiculous.

Hold on, that's Pud's white whale.  Who are you to take it from him?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 01:15:08 AM
Yes, you Trump-scum, why would another juvenile smear from the Democrat Media seem so farfetched?

How predictable. You naively assume it's the Democrats. If even elements of this story are true, it could become just the tool the GOP needs to extract Trump from their team. Many of them still see Trump as a nuisance and potentially obstructive to their agenda.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 01:19:54 AM
Hold on, that's Pud's white whale.  Who are you to take it from him?

Pud knows what a whale is?

K_Dubb

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 12:37:31 AM
A /pol/ user sent the piss and anime story out to Rick Wilson and others on Oct 27th or earlier. Harry Reid's "letter" was released Oct 30th. On Oct 31st Mother Jones ran an exclusive about a "veteran spy" had given the FBI information regarding damaging info the Russians had on Trump.

Unless I missed it, I couldn't find bateman's bit where he's frolicking in his pajamas in the Buzzfeed documents.  Is it possible they are two separate things?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:23:14 AM
How predictable. You naively assume it's the Democrats. If even elements of this story are true, it could become just the tool the GOP needs to extract Trump from their team. Many of them still see Trump as a nuisance and potentially obstructive to their agenda.

Sorry, you and your ilk are the only ones being naive here and yet you still try to beat us over the head with this completely ludicrous story. It's not the Dems, just something they fell for, yet again.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Reality has a way of catching up with you. - Barack Obama, 2017  ;)

analog kid

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 12:43:15 AM
The information that the Russians are alleged to have on Trump is that he likes to wear children's pajamas and masturbate to anime. That he hired prostitutes to piss all over a bed because Obama slept in it. He then slept in it after they pissed on it.

Buzzfeed determined that this was all legit.

Where is that in the report?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 01:26:09 AM
Sorry, you and your ilk are the only ones being naive here and yet you still try to beat us over the head with this completely ludicrous story. It's not the Dems, just something they fell for, yet again.  ;D

Pizzagate

Dr. MD MD

Rewatching Obama's last words and he said there's never been a terrorist attack in America in his 8 years but then proceeded to point out Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Hood, San Bernadino, Boston and NY as examples of "radicalization."  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 01:37:55 AM
Pizzagate

There's actually a lot of supporting evidence for that but this? This is just an unsubstantiated fantasy.

JesusJuice

Julia Ioffe is the chick that got fired from Politico for saying that Trump fucks his daughter. Even she can't believe Buzzfeed published this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818968878575394816

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818969503174459392

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 01:39:22 AM
There's actually a lot of supporting evidence for that but this? This is just an unsubstantiated fantasy.

Lol. There's no evidence for it. Zip, zilch, nada. This at least was shown in an intel briefing to both Obama and Trump.

analog kid

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 01:24:22 AM
Unless I missed it, I couldn't find bateman's bit where he's frolicking in his pajamas in the Buzzfeed documents.  Is it possible they are two separate things?

It has nothing to do with the report. Not sure what special website they're getting that from.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 01:43:03 AM
Lol. There's no evidence for it. Zip, zilch, nada. This at least was shown in an intel briefing to both Obama and Trump.

You're in serious denial over this election. Seek help!  ;D

BTW, pizzagate ain't over. Once Trump is in there will be a real investigation into it. I look forward to rubbing it in your face then.  ;)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 01:45:25 AM
You're in serious denial over this election. Seek help!  ;D

Hilarious.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 01:10:01 AM
Not really, who cares if they speak? Also, you misspelled "damning," which is a fallacy in any case.

I really don't think you've thought this thing through.

Who cares?

Lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 01:48:59 AM
Lol

This asshat will still be cucking for Hillary for the next 4 years. Meh.. it'll be fun to have an easy mark to beat up on here.  ;D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 01:50:47 AM
This asshat will still be cucking for Hillary for the next 4 years. Meh.. it'll be fun to have an easy mark to beat up on here.  ;D

But what about Hillary lol.