• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You Michael!

Started by starrmtn001, October 07, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
[attachment=1,msg1264797]

Now that I have demonstrated masterbatery, you may continue.

fixed

Big Chicken

Whoa Baby!   Bell Gab is back.

It was nice of Douglas Dietrich to allow it to come back online after he had it shut down.  Missed this place - thanks Dietrich.

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on October 09, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
Whoa Baby!   Bell Gab is back.

It was nice of Douglas Dietrich to allow it to come back online after he had it shut down.  Missed this place - thanks Dietrich.

Missed you Pastor Big Chicken!

Big Chicken

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
Missed you Pastor Big Chicken!

Missed you as well Brig.

Praise DDD!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on October 08, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Three months.  Some things happened that I had to deal with, and now they're dealt with.  What's important is that the forum is back, all of the history is there and accessible to be enjoyed by all, and everything is now fine.

edit:

I'm sorry for the way it happened, but it had to be that way.

Was it something I said?   8)

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 09, 2018, 02:07:05 AM
fixed

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-chief-arrested-crimes-beach/

QuoteBilly Maurice Driggers, the 44-year-old chief of police, was arrested at the police station last week and charged with four counts of disorderly conduct.
[attachment=1,msg1264845]

hanhepi wi

Three months.  Some things happened that I had to deal with, and now they're dealt with.  What's important is that the forum is back, all of the history is there and accessible to be enjoyed by all, and everything is now fine.

edit:

thanks for the update. hope all is well for you and yours.

ItsOver

Quote from: Big Chicken on October 09, 2018, 07:19:01 AM
Missed you as well Brig.

Praise DDD!

"I missed you last time, Big Chicken.  I won't miss again."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 09, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

Did you plead out and get the reduced sentence?  90 days in the county lock up is much better than a 3-5 stretch at state.  Know what I mean?

Would it surprise you to learn I deliberately dropped the soap?  Repeatedly?

starrmtn001

edit:

Thank you for coming back, Liberace. :-* ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 09, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
Thank you for coming back, Liberace. :-* ;D

And thank yeeewww for coming back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 08, 2018, 02:36:37 AM
Hey Fucker!  Glad you're back.  When you and the fam coming out?  We'll teach your kids to chew tobacco, drink shine over their shoulder and shoot deer fm my front porch. 

Is it too soon for me to tell you to go suck a big bag of dirty dicks? I’m just going with what’s in my heart here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Is it too soon for me to tell you to go suck a big bag of dirty dicks? I’m just going with what’s in my heart here.

hey buddy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
Michael, are you back?

I was always with you.  In the laugh of every child.  In the subtle yip of every puppy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2018, 02:37:49 PM
In the subtle yip of every puppy.

Do you have a list of all the accounts that attempted to login while the site was in maintenance mode? Did you have it fed to a vibrating device in a trouser pocket in real time?

Just curious.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
Do you have a list of all the accounts that attempted to login while the site was in maintenance mode? Did you have it fed to a vibrating device in a trouser pocket in real time?

Just curious.

I went through four Bounty rolls.

I was always with you.  In the laugh of every child.  In the subtle yip of every puppy.

It’s Liberace!, as Tom Joad, once again.  Nice.
Thanks, MV/Lee, for reanimating BellGab.

Can you do anything about Hoagie?

Metron2267

TNX MV, ellgab was starting to get that fascistic cultish vibe a bit more than would be considered 'healthy', iykwim...

;)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 10, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
TNX MV, ellgab was starting to get that fascistic cultish vibe a bit more than would be considered 'healthy', iykwim...

;)

Yes, sad.

comforting.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
Sup, rekcuf?

cat ladies got me down, fam. im getting real tired of that shit. it's all so tiresome.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 10, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

;)

I was starting to get fantastic forum flashbacks and cat scratch fever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
cat ladies got me down, fam. im getting real tired of that shit. it's all so tiresome.

I hear that feelz.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
I’m gonna smite you for that.  ::)

This may seem pathetic but I checked this site pretty often since July to see if it was back. I almost shat myself a couple weeks ago when I saw it was in maintenance mode and yes I did try to log in and failed. Then I double shat myself when it actually came back a few days ago.

Meanwhile I've been listening to 'In Nye' on repeat.

Praise MV.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 10, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
This may seem pathetic but I checked this site pretty often since July to see if it was back. I almost shat myself a couple weeks ago when I saw it was in maintenance mode and yes I did try to log in and failed. Then I double shat myself when it actually came back a few days ago.

Meanwhile I've been listening to 'In Nye' on repeat.

Praise MV.

I couldn't be more pleased to learn you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ