• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Lena

Treason: Obama Shuts Down Power Plants Coast to Coast

Jones calls out Obama for treason (on youtube at least and his radioshow). :D
I wonder if some of you can jump over your Jones-hating shadow, and at least agree with
what he says in this video.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 05, 2011, 02:16:47 PM
@admin  feel free to movie it to the Noory sucks thread. I just don't like posting there, when at the same time you delete my "Punnett sucks" thread. It's hypocritical if you enjoy dissing Noory but wont take others do the same to Punnett. leaves a bad taste.[/size]
No anti Punnett thread was ever deleted. I don't know where you're coming up with that. You might have started a thread at some point in the past which was MERGED into the "Ian Punnett" thread, but nothing was ever deleted.  And have you even bothered to read the Punnett thread? It's FULL of disparaging comments about the man. Nobody is carrying water for him around here.  Where you come up with this stuff, I have no idea. The fact is, if you start a redundant, unnecessary thread, it will be merged. Always. If I don't merge redundant threads, the site will quickly become a mess. After three years, I think I've got a grip on how to run this place.  If you don't like how I manage the forums, there are plenty of others you can join.

Lena

you deleted the topic : Ian Punnett SUCKS! that's your way of censoring an opinion you probably don't agree with.
But I think you're doing a good job still.
I think I'll join another forum as you suggest, since people here don't seem to discuss very much except when it comes to ridiculing guests and Noory. While this is entertaining for a while, it's not enough.

Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media: Emergency Alert System

What'd I do with that bucket of popcorn?

Oh yeah I left it in the "Art Bell retires" thread...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 09, 2011, 12:44:15 PM
you deleted the topic : Ian Punnett SUCKS! that's your way of censoring an opinion you probably don't agree with.

i did no such thing.  all ian threads were merged into one ian thread.  that is all.  nothing more.  i don't know how much more clearly i can articulate this for you. 

and do you have ANY idea how many posts/threads there are on this site that i don't agree with?  i've deleted exactly ZERO of them.

Quote from: Lena
I think I'll join another forum as you suggest, since people here don't seem to discuss very much except when it comes to ridiculing guests and Noory. While this is entertaining for a while, it's not enough.

you don't seem to discuss very much, either... unless it's something discussed first by alex jones.  sorry if this seems rude to say, but repeatedly parroting his meanderings isn't especially impressive to me.

oh, and if you don't like this forum, no need to advertise your departure.  i certainly won't be talking you off of any cliffs.

as you were.

Lena

it is clear to me. you misunderstood what I meant: the merger resulted in the word "sucks" to disappear from the thread's name.
"Ian Punnett SUCKS!"

but I think it would be smarter to remove the "sucks" from the noory thread headline, because having a dirty word in a sticky topic  - approved by the administration, makes the forum into a fringe project, and prevents any communication with actual C2C staff including hosts and producer.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 10, 2011, 12:46:30 PM
it is clear to me. you misunderstood what I meant: the merger resulted in the word "sucks" to disappear from the thread's name.
"Ian Punnett SUCKS!"

but I think it would be smarter to remove the "sucks" from the noory thread headline, because having a dirty word in a sticky topic  - approved by the administration, makes the forum into a fringe project, and prevents any communication with actual C2C staff including hosts and producer.
the forum used to be GeorgeNoorySucks.com.  we scrapped that in favor of coastgab.com after shutting the site down for 3 or 4 months.  that was a huge move toward mainstreaming the whole thing... and i think that's about as far as we will bother to go with it.  i'm not sure how much value there is in the participation of c2c hosts or producers on this site.  if their lack of transparency in the whole "art quits" situation is any indicator, they bring very little to the table.  furthermore, if we start changing things for the purpose of getting "official" participation in the forums, members would be less likely to say what is REALLY on their minds for fear of being censored/banned, etc..  there are already a couple forums where c2c hosts and producers post occasionally, and their participation, even on those forums, is minimal AT BEST.  and look how much ass kissing those forums do in order to get just that smidgen of "official" c2c participation.  a cost/benefit analysis says it's not worth worrying about.

sorry i misunderstood your use of the word "delete."  however, i just want you to understand how i think in the course of running things, here.  i don't care what opinions people have on any subject.  i don't censor anyone opinions, and never have.  the end result of merging that thread might have been the deletion of the word "sucks," but none of the "sucks" posts were deleted, and in the course of reading that thread, a reader would be exposed to every variety of opinion regarding punnett.  if anything, i think i did both sides a favor in the ian debate, because by merging the pro/anti ian threads (of which there were many), readers are exposed to viewpoints they might not care to bother reading or considering otherwise.

Lena

you're probably right on that one. sucking up to c2c personnel would not be worth it.

Quote from: Lena on February 09, 2011, 12:44:15 PM
But I think you're doing a good job still.

Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media: Emergency Alert System

OH.....MY........GOD!  That is scary.  And I thought that the Emergency Broadcast System had been around forever.

Oh, yeah.  It has:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Broadcast_System

Or at least since 1963.

Wait a minute.  1963.  1963.  What else happened in 1963?  OMG - the Kennedy Assassination!  Lena, we might be on to something much darker and more sinister than even Alex Jones can conceive of!

Lena

apparently you're not an expert in training animals.

Quote from: Lena on February 10, 2011, 10:41:57 PM
apparently you're not an expert in training animals.

Not sure I know what you mean.  Like Pavlov's dog?  Alex Jones rings a bell, and you start drooling?  ;)

Queen

I might be wrong here, but from what I have seen in Alex Jones videos, Alex seems to be a supporter of Ted Gunnderson. Either that or he just refers to Ted in some of his earlier videos. If this is the case that would explain why Art Bell never interviewed Alex Jones.  Can anyone shed some light on this matter?

I also found this video on google video.  Not sure if it has been posted before.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=137884152254825718#

Silent

What is it that Art has against Ted Gunderson?  I've never heard the name till now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Silent on February 18, 2011, 07:37:39 AM
What is it that Art has against Ted Gunderson?  I've never heard the name till now.
i THINK gunderson was behind that shitty shortwave station that allowed a broadcast which incorrectly suggested art had been arrested for child molestation.  if i'm wrong, someone correct me.  it spawned an entire lawsuit, etc..

haloedorchid

Did anyone catch his interview with Charlie Sheen? It got Two and a Half Men's production suspended, apparently. That show should have been axed years ago. Anyway, Charlie Sheen is clearly out of his gourd.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: haloedorchid on February 24, 2011, 08:55:12 PM
Did anyone catch his interview with Charlie Sheen? It got Two and a Half Men's production suspended, apparently. That show should have been axed years ago. Anyway, Charlie Sheen is clearly out of his gourd.
what were the highlights of the interview?

b_dubb

it has the same charm as a used baby diaper.  you haven't missed anything

haloedorchid

Thanks, b_dubb.

This link breaks down the best parts of what he said plus an audio link if you care to listen to it.

This is probably the most mainstream attention Alex Jones has ever gotten. Who knew all he had to do was sell out Charlie Sheen?!

http://m.gawker.com/5769800/

MV/Liberace!

did u guys notice the nytimes story deliberately left out alex jones' name?  haha.

haloedorchid

Alex Jones is on The View. Lol.

misssirveaux

Quote from: haloedorchid on February 28, 2011, 12:38:16 PM

I was coming here to post this.  Good Lord Almighty.  Is this a colossal joke or, as George would say, another sign that 2012 is coming?

Here's an article about his trip to The View, including a clip: http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/28/alex-jones-charlie-sheen-the-view/

rikmono

I listen to Howard Stern and they had the girl on that  Charlie Sheen was with when he got busted recently. She was saying a guy came round with 2 fist sized rocks of coke for the party! I can totally imagine Alex and Charlie sitting together putting a few oz up their noses and talking crazy conspiracies through the night.
By the look of Alex in his recent 'Justin Beeber rant' vid he's on something.

haloedorchid

Quote from: misssirveaux on February 28, 2011, 03:16:54 PM
I was coming here to post this.  Good Lord Almighty.  Is this a colossal joke or, as George would say, another sign that 2012 is coming?

Here's an article about his trip to The View, including a clip: http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/28/alex-jones-charlie-sheen-the-view/

I love how he kept plugging his website as Barbara tried to do the lockout for commercial break. The other women just rolled their eyes or glared at the floor.

Whoever booked him should've done their research. He is crazier than Charlie Sheen could ever be.

b_dubb

Quote from: haloedorchid on February 28, 2011, 12:38:16 PM
Wow. Is he wearing a straight jacket? A Hannibal Lecter mask? Are they talking to slowly so he can understand?

Scully

Alex Jones is a major factor in my resentments towards Noory.  I had never heard of Jones until I first started hearing him on Coast.  I wrote and complained to George before I later realized that Jones is a "Golden Boy" to him.

My mother always said that we're known by the company we keep.  Connect the dots ... Noory, Jones, Sheen.

b_dubb

Quote from: Scully on February 28, 2011, 10:46:59 PM
My mother always said that we're known by the company we keep.  Connect the dots ... Noory, Jones, Sheen.
dots connected.  asshats one and all

Wait, what? Alex Jones on The View?

This is surreal in every way.

haloedorchid

Quote from: b_dubb on February 28, 2011, 10:02:45 PM
Wow. Is he wearing a straight jacket? A Hannibal Lecter mask? Are they talking to slowly so he can understand?

I just rewatched the clip. He managed to bring up the killing of millions in Iraq, building 7, banks bankrupting the US, and compared George Bush to Gadhafi/Kadhafi/Qaddafi. 

In other news: Alex Jones has a wife! The most shocking thing of all.