• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Bart Ell

Top of the new year Gabbatonians!

It was a great night of point missing, deflecting reality by focusing on semantics and, as always, serving my master - Jorge Newray. Great news! The man I hate so much has agreed to autograph that book I plan on auctioning off (minus my fees, naturally) and another for my collection! YAY! Why would I want a book autographed by the man who I think doesn't deserve his job? You figure that out, weirdos!

There are literally almost a dozen of you enjoy my videos even though I haven't taken any advice and continue to bumble my way through them.

Intro too long? Add more useless sound effects!
Mumble words? Mumble even more!
Do something stupid? No second take!

It is the first day of the new year and I am already in the middle of controversy due to the internet trolls and haters. Someone sent me an inbox (huh?) threatening to expose my dating site profiles. They knew I would try to say that they created it to frame me so they made sure to point out that my member id and profile id show that this was registered over a year ago. They also sent me the bit where I describe myself

QuoteAbout Me and what I'm Looking For:
I love women who have fun, who are busty & who love cats. I also believe in making the woman happy before my needs and always treating them like a lady.

I thought it was bad when everyone found out I perved to Voluptuous Magazine and now this! Luckily my live-out girlfriend is not on this site to discover some of my strange interest activities! Truth be told, I needed a few bucks because I was having a cash flow issue so I thought I would get a Sugar Momma to help pay some of the bills. See? No bad intent there at all.

For my haters and trolls - good luck on getting that image of me going down on the ladies out of your head! My vanity plate on my e-bike reads UCUM1ST

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunnilingus

tertiaryimam

I'd love to see a Falkie video on the virtues of large-breasted women. Of late, large breasted women simply haven't been getting their due.

Don't get me wrong --- I like all shapes and sizes. There are merits to all the wonderful variations of breasts in the world. Each is unique and perfect in their own way. However, there's recently arisen a culture of "reduced tittyship" when it comes to the ideal female form. Whereas formerly Pamela Anderson was the paragon of womanly virtue, it is now Miley Cyrus --- who, I can safely say, I have mistaken for Bieber on more than one occasion.

Is this a kind of titty affirmative action? Tipping the scale in favor of smaller cup sizes which have not had their day in the Sun for millenia? Perhaps. But if this country is founded on the principle that "All men are equated equal", I don't see how favoring one breast size over for a time somehow rights centuries of wrong. It only creates more resentment, leading eventually to the radicalization of the bourgeois and their embrace, out of fear, of authoritarian and fascist regimes. We should, rather, hold to the principle of equality in its purity: no breast is unlovable, no breast is deserving of idealization any more or less than any other breast. All breasts are beautiful in their own right, just as all dogs go to heaven.

The way forward is clear.

The time is now.

What will you decide?

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 01, 2014, 10:08:30 AM
I'd love to see a Falkie video on the virtues of large-breasted women. Of late, large breasted women simply haven't been getting their due.

Don't get me wrong --- I like all shapes and sizes. There are merits to all the wonderful variations of breasts in the world. Each is unique and perfect in their own way. However, there's recently arisen a culture of "reduced tittyship" when it comes to the ideal female form. Whereas formerly Pamela Anderson was the paragon of womanly virtue, it is now Miley Cyrus --- who, I can safely say, I have mistaken for Bieber on more than one occasion.

Is this a kind of titty affirmative action? Tipping the scale in favor of smaller cup sizes which have not had their day in the Sun for millenia? Perhaps. But if this country is founded on the principle that "All men are equated equal", I don't see how favoring one breast size over for a time somehow rights centuries of wrong. It only creates more resentment, leading eventually to the radicalization of the bourgeois and their embrace, out of fear, of authoritarian and fascist regimes. We should, rather, hold to the principle of equality in its purity: no breast is unlovable, no breast is deserving of idealization any more or less than any other breast. All breasts are beautiful in their own right, just as all dogs go to heaven.

The way forward is clear.

The time is now.

What will you decide?

[attachimg=1]

No, I am not going to do that. I don't need the feminists down on my case thank you.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 01, 2014, 11:46:52 AM
No, I am not going to do that. I don't need the feminists down on my case thank you.

Fair enough.

tertiaryimam

I think its time you Bellgab bastards quit telling Falkie what to do. From breasts to Steven Seagal, all you do is bitch! If Falkie is doing such a poor job, why is his thread the best on Bellgab right now, and why are his videos beloved by so many people? He got this far without you bastards, and he'll go a hundred miles more without your inane shit.

Piss off!

Especially you, Yorkshire poop!  >:(

Vive le Falkie!

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 01, 2014, 12:24:05 PM
I think its time you Bellgab bastards quit telling Falkie what to do. From breasts to Steven Seagal, all you do is bitch! If Falkie is doing such a poor job, why is his thread the best on Bellgab right now, and why are his videos beloved by so many people? He got this far without you bastards, and he'll go a hundred miles more without your inane shit.

Piss off!

Especially you, Yorkshire poop!  >:(

Vive le Falkie!

I'm falling apart here; you cruel and heartless pig!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2014, 12:40:36 PM
I'm falling apart here; you cruel and heartless pig!

I'm sorry, Yorkshire pud. Sometimes in anger I say things I don't mean. I rather liked how you handled Quick Karl. It couldn't have been a more decisive win.

Hopefully, someday, our countries can find peace with one another. And when that day comes I will be happy to call you "Comrade." :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 01, 2014, 12:53:00 PM

I'm sorry, Yorkshire pud. Sometimes in anger I say things I don't mean. I rather liked how you handled Quick Karl. It couldn't have been a more decisive win.

Hopefully, someday, our countries can find peace with one another. And when that day comes I will be happy to call you "Comrade." :)

Maybe start with wife swapping?

Falkie2013

No video tonight unless the muse strikes me.

However, I am working on the narration and dialogue for a recurring episode of a new paranormal investigations show that I am certain the Discovery Channel will want to pick up, as I discuss not only the paranormal, but ancient aliens, talking dogs, supressed inventions and more. It will be certain to become even more popular than that Duck Dynasty show and I won't need fake beards and cammos to film it. I am working on the list of location sites even now and each episode will take a week or so to film and appear on You Tube.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 01, 2014, 08:15:59 PM

However, I am working on the narration and dialogue for a recurring episode of a new paranormal investigations show that I am certain the Discovery Channel will want to pick up, as I discuss not only the paranormal, but ancient aliens, talking dogs, supressed inventions and more. It will be certain to become even more popular than that Duck Dynasty show and I won't need fake beards and cammos to film it. I am working on the list of location sites even now and each episode will take a week or so to film and appear on You Tube.

I think I hear Bart Ell coming...

tertiaryimam

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 01, 2014, 09:04:23 PM

[attachimg=1]

Not worried about Bart Ell. Soon his posts will seem like chaff strewn by the wind to all.
And ... I now have a reason to get a suit on my own. NOT because anyone wanted me to.
It's part of my idea for the tv show. I'm going to do 2 versions, one comedic and one straight and see if some corporate entity is interested.
And then there's the talking dog part. Once I get the sound mixer. Probably an Alesis with firewire.
And a ventriloquists dummy dog.
Or Bart Ell with a Superpup head and a rod stuck ...
Nae, that would be too cruel.
I do have 3 very, very strange Superman items from China. I don't know what they were thinking. They're Superman as a pig. Amused the hell out of me. One fell and broke and have to glue it back together. They're very light pottery type things. Hollow and very fragile, but have the costume, the S logo and everything.
Oh, I forgot. I ordered a 2nd copy of Noory's book to get him to autograph for my personal collection. As soon as I get it both copies will go off to Noory and then to Bill Birnes and then to be put on You Tube. Noory is paying for the postage to return them to me.
Tonights show ... the Numbers Lady and Hogue.
More material.
;D ;)
Videos later tonight. One after Noory, one before as soon as I write the lyrics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yorkshire pud

Pah!! Old school, that's so last few decades ago.

Talking Dog Prince - Thats Life

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 02, 2014, 05:19:53 AM
[attachimg=1]

Could the guy on Noory last night be right when he said his daughter did research and no video longer than a minute and a half goes viral ?

Seems that figure has to be wrong somehow.

And what was with the caller who said radiation collapsed 3 of her neighbors roofs ?
Seems as if radiation is getting blamed for everything.

This was sent to me in an email. It's visually quite striking.

http://vimeo.com/69445362

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 02, 2014, 05:19:53 AM
[attachimg=1]

Noory's next producer ?

Egad, 11 years of Noory.

Makes one almost long for 2012 and the Mayan apocalypse, doesn't it ?

Falkie2013

Bart Ell posts. Cheaper than a lobotomy.

Here's my latest video.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) Talks About George Noory's Pathetic 2014 Prediction Show !!! ...

And no I'm not ready for Hillary. She's starting to make the Wicked Witch of the West look good by comparison.

Wanted to see what that thumbnail would look like in here by way of experiment.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Flakie2013 on December 30, 2013, 06:56:24 AM
I am not a suit kind of guy and hate the things.

Quote from: Flakie2013 on January 01, 2014, 10:47:52 PM
And ... I now have a reason to get a suit on my own. NOT because anyone wanted me to.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 05:38:18 AM
Could the guy on Noory last night be right when he said his daughter did research and no video longer than a minute and a half goes viral ?

That's not entirely true. It is very possible for a longer video to "go viral" --- although "viral" now doesn't really mean what it meant before. A large windfall of hits, though.

Even though I love of your videos, they have little chance of going viral. The sound fx reel that starts them is too long. Most people aren't going to sit through it to get to the good stuff. Not advice or a criticism, though --- just a bleak, cold fact.

Your rapping video could easily go viral, though, if it weren't for this. The world is littered with snuffed candles --- candles who once shined but were too stubborn to position themselves near the curtains that they must burn.

The Buddha says,

"Only a few, like a stray bird escaping the net, can reach heaven."

And Jesus agrees,

"Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

The same goes for Youtube personalities.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 06:59:56 AM
And no I'm not ready for Hillary. She's starting to make the Wicked Witch of the West look good by comparison.

Nice video, Falkie.

But. . .

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 02, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Nice video, Falkie.

But. . .

[attachimg=1]

I'm tired of seeing that Hillaryb ad showing up on my screen every time I go onto Bellgab which is why I mentioned it.
Even if I wasn't a Conservative, the woman annoys me.

Have to say I don't quite get this thread... it reminds me a bit of that one some newbie posted a couple months ago where he invited insults... don't recall his name and can't say if he's even still around.   Guess I came to it too late to get the whole zeitgeist