• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on September 27, 2010, 02:52:50 PM
Funny, I've had fantasies of bringing a suitcase full of Ecstasy pills to North Korea, and turning everybody on.

;D Hahaha, now that would be a trip. I've been thinking about this a lot, just imagine the sex, drugs, and crime revolution that will take place in North Korea once this bizarre Orwellian bullshit ends. What boggles my mind the most is how do these people not just say "You're out of your fucking mind!" when the propaganda starts. There's this one video on YouTube from NatGeo of a doctoring curing the blind. If you want to see some loony bullshit find that video... it's amazing in the same way a 60 car pile up with massive deaths is amazing.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 27, 2010, 03:13:55 PM
Funny, I've had fantasies of bringing a suitcase full of Ecstasy pills to North Korea, and turning everybody on.

That's pretty generous man!

Anything in the cause of Liberty.  I just wanted to make Ronald Reagan proud.

b_dubb

i thought how improved the world would be if someone had been able to replace Reagan's corpse with a small nuke during his funeral.  such a conglomeration of monsters and asshats.  and POOF! they gone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 27, 2010, 03:51:14 PM

;D Hahaha, now that would be a trip. I've been thinking about this a lot, just imagine the sex, drugs, and crime revolution that will take place in North Korea once this bizarre Orwellian bullshit ends. What boggles my mind the most is how do these people not just say "You're out of your fucking mind!" when the propaganda starts. There's this one video on YouTube from NatGeo of a doctoring curing the blind. If you want to see some loony bullshit find that video... it's amazing in the same way a 60 car pile up with massive deaths is amazing.
i think i know the video of which you speak.  is it the one where the doctor is removing their cataracts (caused by malnutrition primarily), and after they remove the bandages, each of the dozens of patients stand up before the crowd to thank the "dear leader" for this miracle?  that video has stood out in my mind among all others.  i have to wonder if those people are doing that out of fear, or if they really believe that shit.  what a collection of pathetic peasants.

MV/Liberace!

reading and replying to all the new posts i just found took me over an hour.  wtf.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on September 28, 2010, 02:04:48 AM
i love this guy.

Rant - Ubuntu 10.04 - Part 2/

he sounds like he probably starts lot's of fights at soccer games.  and there are a lot of different graphic schemes in Ubuntu.  so if you don't like orange folders you can change it to something else. or you can just flip out and bitch bitch bitch. 

you're right he's hysterical

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on September 28, 2010, 05:37:29 AM
Quote from: MV on September 28, 2010, 02:04:48 AM
i love this guy.

Rant - Ubuntu 10.04 - Part 2/

he sounds like he probably starts lot's of fights at soccer games.  and there are a lot of different graphic schemes in Ubuntu.  so if you don't like orange folders you can change it to something else. or you can just flip out and bitch bitch bitch. 

you're right he's hysterical
my favorite part is close to the beginning:

"Bullshit was it ready if we're updating the kernel already. It hasn't even been out for a week yet! What's this all about? LETS DO IT!! (pound on keyboard)"

The General

Rockabilly scene hipster clowns.

I hate 'em.

Poser, you are not a bad ass, you are playing dress-up with your friends.
It's not unlike dressing up for a Renaissance fair; every day.  Just a different century.
You have fake nostalgia for something that happened before you were born.
You like the Stray Cats but you have no idea who Eddie Cochran is.
You like classic cars but you drive a PT Cruiser.
You think Elvis died in '59.
And PBR is shitty, shitty beer.

EvB

I can hear my cell phone battery in it's death throes - but can't find the damned phone.

EvB

Comments heard during colonoscopy:

'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!'

'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'

'Can you hear me NOW?'

'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'

'You know, in  Arkansas , we're now legally married.'

'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'

'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'

'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'

'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'

'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'

'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'

'God, now I know why I am not gay.'

'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on September 29, 2010, 06:30:47 PM

Comments heard during colonoscopy:

'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!'

'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'

'Can you hear me NOW?'

'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'

'You know, in  Arkansas , we're now legally married.'

'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'

'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'

'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'

'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'

'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'

'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'

'God, now I know why I am not gay.'

'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'

Its even worse when you notice the doctor has both of his hands on your shoulders.

timpate

Am i the only one that is sick of hearing about Lindsay Lohan? Enough.

b_dubb

Quote from: timpate on September 29, 2010, 08:09:28 PM

i'm pretty sure Flo is never going to be propositioned as such.  the couple would know she'd never shut up the whole time

Marc.Knight

Quote from: timpate on September 29, 2010, 08:07:12 PM
Am i the only one that is sick of hearing about Lindsay Lohan? Enough.

We tend to beat shit into the ground, then dig it up to beat it into the ground again.  Trash.

b_dubb

Quote from: punkinpie on September 29, 2010, 08:32:52 PM
An oldie, but a goodie...

sadly ... this family was killed in a tragic hairspray accident

b_dubb

Quote from: timpate on September 24, 2010, 12:27:02 PM
Are you the type of person that would go inside and order food say from Taco Bell. Then wait due to your order being a special order like you want a burrito supreme with no sour cream. Then when you get the fucking burrito it still has the shit on it and and it took you damn near 20 minutes to get the fucking order. Would you go back and say something?

anything involving Taco Bell is an automatic no-go for me.  in fact, i use whether or not someone willingly consumes Taco Bell as a litmus test for whether or not that person has healthy self esteem

timpate

Enough with the fucking show already. I just wonder how much more Fox can go?

b_dubb

Roger the Alien and Walter Bishop are my two favorite characters on TV.  in case you were wondering

EvB

I love Walter Bishop!  Who is Roger the Alien?

b_dubb

EvB

Ah! okay - my TV time is limited - and will school in full swing i tend to watch things that don't tax my brain much. >grin< So - Glee (yes, GLEE,  DAMMIT!) Fringe, and Dexter are on my "regular" list.

Quote from: b_dubb on September 29, 2010, 08:14:49 PM
Quote from: timpate on September 29, 2010, 08:09:28 PM

i'm pretty sure Flo is never going to be propositioned as such.  the couple would know she'd never shut up the whole time

Plus, she's got a terrible body shape.