• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

You are all doomed! Trump has become president! We are living in Nazi Germany!

Started by KevinIsAHybrid, November 22, 2016, 05:49:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1680n_pJrc

Philippine mythologies are real. I am Filipino Canadian. Art Bell's wife is Filipino.

The Reptilians who control our world are Philippine vampires, aswangs. A caller mentioned beings during Art Bell's show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

I saw who won. Both candidates serve the tyrannical global elite. The environment is being ruined. Earth has two forms, Gaia and Medea. Gaia is good to life; Medea destroys life.

Repent bellgabbers and anyone who reads this thread.

The aliens communicate with me!

I'm scared. I'm afraid of becoming known by the human race, otherwise I shall become like Hottentot Venus and Dave Chappelle and Falkie. Mocked.

Everything is Illuminati. I am free in the mind!

I will not go on forums has much as I used to. I am afraid of becoming a sheeple.

I am sick of the human race. It would be nice if the evil humans went extinct. I am in the wilderness now with my friends, the animals.

Racism is on the rise but it is foolish to be racist for all humans are equal. I am Filipino Canadian. There is a creation story in Philippine mythology that states all human races are equal.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=18662

An excerpt:

Quote:
How the World Was Made

This is the ancient Filipino account of the creation.

Thousands of years ago there was no land nor sun nor moon nor stars, and the world was only a great sea of water, above which stretched the sky. The water was the kingdom of the god Maguayan, and the sky was ruled by the great god Captan.

Maguayan had a daughter called Lidagat, the sea, and Captan had a son known as Lihangin, the wind. The gods agreed to the marriage of their children, so the sea became the bride of the wind.

Three sons and a daughter were born to them. The sons were called Licalibutan, Liadlao, and Libulan; and the daughter received the name of Lisuga.

Licalibutan had a body of rock and was strong and brave; Liadlao was formed of gold and was always happy; Libulan was made of copper and was weak and timid; and the beautiful Lisuga had a body of pure silver and was sweet and gentle. Their parents were very fond of them, and nothing was wanting to make them happy.

After a time Lihangin died and left the control of the winds to his eldest son Licalibutan. The faithful wife Lidagat soon followed her husband, and the children, now grown up, were left without father or mother. However, their grandfathers, Captan and Maguayan, took care of them and guarded them from all evil.

After a time, Licalibutan, proud of his power over the winds, resolved to gain more power, and asked his brothers to join him in an attack on Captan in the sky above. At first they refused; but when Licalibutan became angry with them, the amiable Liadlao, not wishing to offend his brother, agreed to help. Then together they induced the timid Libulan to join in the plan.

When all was ready the three brothers rushed at the sky, but they could not beat down the gates of steel that guarded the entrance. Then Licalibutan let loose the strongest winds and blew the bars in every direction. The brothers rushed into the opening, but were met by the angry god Captan. So terrible did he look that they turned and ran in terror; but Captan, furious at the destruction of his gates, sent three bolts of lightning after them.

The first struck the copper Libulan and melted him into a ball. The second struck the golden Liadlao, and he too was melted. The third bolt struck Licalibutan, and his rocky body broke into many pieces and fell into the sea. So huge was he that parts of his body stuck out above the water and became what is known as land.

In the meantime the gentle Lisuga had missed her brothers and started to look for them. She went toward the sky, but as she approached the broken gates, Captan, blind with anger, struck her too with lightning, and her silver body broke into thousands of pieces.

Captan then came down from the sky and tore the sea apart, calling on Maguayan to come to him and accusing him of ordering the attack on the sky. Soon Maguayan appeared and answered that he knew nothing of the plot as he had been asleep far down in the sea.

After a time he succeeded in calming the angry Captan. Together they wept at the loss of their grandchildren, especially the gentle and beautiful Lisuga; but with all their power they could not restore the dead to life. However, they gave to each body a beautiful light that will shine forever.

And so it was that golden Liadlao became the sun, and copper Libulan the moon, while the thousands of pieces of silver Lisuga shine as the stars of heaven. To wicked Licalibutan the gods gave no light, but resolved to make his body support a new race of people. So Captan gave Maguayan a seed, and he planted it on the land, which, as you will remember, was part of Licalibutan's huge body.

Soon a bamboo tree grew up, and from the hollow of one of its branches a man and a woman came out. The man's name was Sicalac, and the woman was called Sicabay. They were the parents of the human race. Their first child was a son whom they called Libo; afterwards they had a daughter who was known as Saman. Pandaguan was a younger son and he had a son called Arion.

Pandaguan was very clever and invented a trap to catch fish. The very first thing he caught was a huge shark. When he brought it to land, it looked so great and fierce that he thought it was surely a god, and he at once ordered his people to worship it. Soon all gathered around and began to sing and pray to the shark. Suddenly the sky and sea opened, and the gods came out and ordered Pandaguan to throw the shark back into the sea and to worship none but them.

All were afraid except Pandaguan. He grew very bold and answered that the shark was as big as the gods, and that since he had been able to overpower it he would also be able to conquer the gods. Then Captan, hearing this, struck Pandaguan with a small thunderbolt, for he did not wish to kill him but merely to teach him a lesson. Then he and Maguayan decided to punish these people by scattering them over the earth, so they carried some to one land and some to another. Many children were afterwards born, and thus the earth became inhabited in all parts.

Pandaguan did not die. After lying on the ground for thirty days he regained his strength, but his body was blackened from the lightning, and all his descendants ever since that day have been black.

His first son, Arion, was taken north, but as he had been born before his father's punishment he did not lose his color, and all his people therefore are white.

Libo and Saman were carried south, where the hot sun scorched their bodies and caused all their descendants to be of a brown color.

A son of Saman and a daughter of Sicalac were carried east, where the land at first was so lacking in food that they were compelled to eat clay. On this account their children and their children's children have always been yellow in color.

And so the world came to be made and peopled. The sun and moon shine in the sky, and the beautiful stars light up the night. All over the land, on the body of the envious Licalibutan, the children of' Sicalac and Sicabay have grown great in numbers. May they live forever in peace and brotherly love!

I have a question. HOW DID PRE-SPANISH ERA FILIPINOS KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE IN THE NORTH, AND BROWN PEOPLE ARE IN THE SOUTH and YELLOW people are in the east? In fact, how did they know that there are even White and Black people on this earth long before they were met by the Spanish? If they made up this story with pure native creativity, why didnt they say its Blue or Pink people?

That is really something amazing. 

In fact, how did they know that there are even White and Black people on this earth long before they were met by the Spanish? If they made up this story with pure native creativity, why didnt they say its Blue or Pink people?

I will go on Bellgab only after several days because I receive sacred shamanistic knowledge!

Goodbye for now. I am going back to the wild.

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 05:49:47 PM

Philippine mythologies are real. I am Filipino Canadian. Art Bell's wife is Filipino.

The Reptilians who control our world are Philippine vampires, aswangs. A caller mentioned beings during Art Bell's show.

I saw who won. Both candidates serve the tyrannical global elite. The environment is being ruined. Earth has two forms, Gaia and Medea. Gaia is good to life; Medea destroys life.

I'm scared. I'm afraid of becoming known by the human race, otherwise I shall become like Hottentot Venus and Dave Chappelle and Falkie. Mocked.

I will not go on forums has much as I used to. I am afraid of becoming a sheeple.

I am sick of the human race. It would be nice if the evil humans went extinct. I am in the wilderness now with my friends, the animals.

Racism is on the rise but it is foolish to be racist for all humans are equal. I am Filipino Canadian. There is a creation story in Philippine mythology that states all human races are equal.

An excerpt:

Quote:
How the World Was Made

Thousands of years ago there was no land nor sun nor moon nor stars, and the world was only a great sea of water, above which stretched the sky. The water was the kingdom of the god Maguayan, and the sky was ruled by the great god Captan.

Maguayan had a daughter called Lidagat, the sea, and Captan had a son known as Lihangin, the wind. The gods agreed to the marriage of their children, so the sea became the bride of the wind.

Three sons and a daughter were born to them. The sons were called Licalibutan, Liadlao, and Libulan; and the daughter received the name of Lisuga.

Licalibutan had a body of rock and was strong and brave; Liadlao was formed of gold and was always happy; Libulan was made of copper and was weak and timid; and the beautiful Lisuga had a body of pure silver and was sweet and gentle. Their parents were very fond of them, and nothing was wanting to make them happy.

After a time Lihangin died and left the control of the winds to his eldest son Licalibutan. The faithful wife Lidagat soon followed her husband, and the children, now grown up, were left without father or mother. However, their grandfathers, Captan and Maguayan, took care of them and guarded them from all evil.

After a time, Licalibutan, proud of his power over the winds, resolved to gain more power, and asked his brothers to join him in an attack on Captan in the sky above. At first they refused; but when Licalibutan became angry with them, the amiable Liadlao, not wishing to offend his brother, agreed to help. Then together they induced the timid Libulan to join in the plan.

When all was ready the three brothers rushed at the sky, but they could not beat down the gates of steel that guarded the entrance. Then Licalibutan let loose the strongest winds and blew the bars in every direction. The brothers rushed into the opening, but were met by the angry god Captan. So terrible did he look that they turned and ran in terror; but Captan, furious at the destruction of his gates, sent three bolts of lightning after them.

The first struck the copper Libulan and melted him into a ball. The second struck the golden Liadlao, and he too was melted. The third bolt struck Licalibutan, and his rocky body broke into many pieces and fell into the sea. So huge was he that parts of his body stuck out above the water and became what is known as land.

In the meantime the gentle Lisuga had missed her brothers and started to look for them. She went toward the sky, but as she approached the broken gates, Captan, blind with anger, struck her too with lightning, and her silver body broke into thousands of pieces.

Captan then came down from the sky and tore the sea apart, calling on Maguayan to come to him and accusing him of ordering the attack on the sky. Soon Maguayan appeared and answered that he knew nothing of the plot as he had been asleep far down in the sea.

After a time he succeeded in calming the angry Captan. Together they wept at the loss of their grandchildren, especially the gentle and beautiful Lisuga; but with all their power they could not restore the dead to life. However, they gave to each body a beautiful light that will shine forever.

And so it was that golden Liadlao became the sun, and copper Libulan the moon, while the thousands of pieces of silver Lisuga shine as the stars of heaven. To wicked Licalibutan the gods gave no light, but resolved to make his body support a new race of people. So Captan gave Maguayan a seed, and he planted it on the land, which, as you will remember, was part of Licalibutan's huge body.

Soon a bamboo tree grew up, and from the hollow of one of its branches a man and a woman came out. The man's name was Sicalac, and the woman was called Sicabay. They were the parents of the human race. Their first child was a son whom they called Libo; afterwards they had a daughter who was known as Saman. Pandaguan was a younger son and he had a son called Arion.

Pandaguan was very clever and invented a trap to catch fish. The very first thing he caught was a huge shark. When he brought it to land, it looked so great and fierce that he thought it was surely a god, and he at once ordered his people to worship it. Soon all gathered around and began to sing and pray to the shark. Suddenly the sky and sea opened, and the gods came out and ordered Pandaguan to throw the shark back into the sea and to worship none but them.

All were afraid except Pandaguan. He grew very bold and answered that the shark was as big as the gods, and that since he had been able to overpower it he would also be able to conquer the gods. Then Captan, hearing this, struck Pandaguan with a small thunderbolt, for he did not wish to kill him but merely to teach him a lesson. Then he and Maguayan decided to punish these people by scattering them over the earth, so they carried some to one land and some to another. Many children were afterwards born, and thus the earth became inhabited in all parts.

Pandaguan did not die. After lying on the ground for thirty days he regained his strength, but his body was blackened from the lightning, and all his descendants ever since that day have been black.

His first son, Arion, was taken north, but as he had been born before his father's punishment he did not lose his color, and all his people therefore are white.

Libo and Saman were carried south, where the hot sun scorched their bodies and caused all their descendants to be of a brown color.

A son of Saman and a daughter of Sicalac were carried east, where the land at first was so lacking in food that they were compelled to eat clay. On this account their children and their children's children have always been yellow in color.

And so the world came to be made and peopled. The sun and moon shine in the sky, and the beautiful stars light up the night. All over the land, on the body of the envious Licalibutan, the children of' Sicalac and Sicabay have grown great in numbers. May they live forever in peace and brotherly love!

I have a question. HOW DID PRE-SPANISH ERA FILIPINOS KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE IN THE NORTH, AND BROWN PEOPLE ARE IN THE SOUTH and YELLOW people are in the east? In fact, how did they know that there are even White and Black people on this earth long before they were met by the Spanish? If they made up this story with pure native creativity, why didnt they say its Blue or Pink people?

In fact, how did they know that there are even White and Black people on this earth long before they were met by the Spanish? If they made up this story with pure native creativity, why didnt they say its Blue or Pink people?

I will go on Bellgab only after several days because I receive sacred shamanistic knowledge!

Gago ka ba?

Daggit

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 05:49:47 PM

An excerpt:

Quote:
How the World Was Made

You lost all credibility at the mention of Falkie.

Doomed you say?  OK by me, tell the lizards to make it quick.  I'm tired of this death by ten thousand cuts shit we have been living under the past eight years.

K_Dubb

It is true.  I see gangs of flannel-shirts in caps and unfashionable denim stealthily moving about anights.  I am searching frantically for my carhartts.

albrecht

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 06:01:28 PM
I am crazy but so is the society we inhabit.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2

They tell me take meds. But I know what those meds really are.

The Blue One is Nyquil and the Red One is Dayquil. The Blue One can make you sleepy so, depending on your sleep schedule, take it when you play to go to sleep. Good luck with your cold, I hope you get better.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 22, 2016, 05:58:09 PM
Can't crazy people just ever get to the point in a sentence or two?
" 'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble."
- Hunter S. Thompson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ds9y3lJGig

Since the ScArtist, I made Scart art to diss Donald Trump.

Here is the good Samurai Jack vs the evil Aku-like Donald Trump

Donald Trump is like the evil shape shifting Aku.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2016, 06:08:31 PM
It is true.  I see gangs of flannel-shirts in caps and unfashionable denim stealthily moving about anights.  I am searching frantically for my carhartts.

Unless you are evil have no fear. I am the superhero, kEvolution. I'm more of a saviour to the animals than humans though.

K_Dubb

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 06:22:35 PM
Unless you are evil have no fear. I am the superhero, kEvolution. I'm more of a saviour to the animals than humans though.

Whew, I sleep soundly.  But your iconography is complex; the sky-signal must be a sort of chimera.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 22, 2016, 06:06:11 PM
Gago ka ba?

I am the ScArtist. I am an artist who is similar to Tony Montana from Scarface. The name, ScArtist, sounds similar to word, the smartest. I am the smartest, This medal shows how smart I am. I got it in my high school graduation. Here is my linkedin profile to know more about me.

English to Tagalog

ako apos y scartist . ako ng pintor na tulad sa tony scarface montana . pangalan , scartist , sounds tulad salita , ang smartest . ako apos y smartest , medalya ito ay nagpapakita na kung paanong ako apos y smart . nagkaroon ako sa aking matataas na paaralan pagtatapos . heto ang linkedin profile nalalaman na ako apos y may .

I got this medal from my former teacher, Ms. Lipinski.

Here is me in one of kEvolution forms, the ScArtist.

JesusJuice

I'm glad that you are ok, Kevin. I was worried when you stopped posting here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 06:17:48 PM
I don't care about people. Why would I want to destroy them.

I like animals. So I would rather be in the wild.

Also, sasquatches live in Ontario. I would rather see them instead of humans.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiIpK_8zL3QAhVJx2MKHW-ZBiEQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ontariosasquatch.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNGJXC9wFway1xQ4lA79HrTTwxGK_Q

Thank you Kevin for your wonderful and insightful words.. At last someone has the courage to post the TRUTH on Bellgab.

Please PM me your shipping info and size... I would like to reward you with one of my limited edition White Crow Hoodies.. ur da One!

Love ALL

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2016, 06:27:08 PM
Whew, I sleep soundly.  But your iconography is complex; the sky-signal must be a sort of chimera.

The signal would be a walking fish because I am the environmentally friendly superhero, kEvolution.

Here is my linkedin profile to know more about me.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2

Gugurang's fire is a great sacred power to have to defeat the evil god, Asuang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtYHrSef6Q

Alas, by transforming, I show similarities to an aswang. It's like how Rick and Negan are similar. But if I am good, then I am able to use the power fire and have a new form.

Fire Foxman!

I have lighters to make fires.

The red fox is the national mammal of the city I live in, Toronto.

Also, if I live in the human free wild because of evil in society (e.g. Trump being elected as president), then I must make fires to cook my food. Additionally, I could other ways to make fire like using flint.

Also, I will have friends associated with heat like fire beetles, and volcano rabbits.

I am like Afro Samurai who must defeat the evil gunslinger, Justice. He looks like Asuang from the youtube video involving Gugurang and him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmohYBsrk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRRughOH-Sw

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 22, 2016, 06:31:18 PM
I'm glad that you are ok, Kevin. I was worried when you stopped posting here.

Yorkshire Pub thought I was trolling. I mentioned to Pub that I post about aliens because of the frantic Art Bell Caller. The caller mentions disasters that will come. Then the next day was the election and Trump won. Once again I was right.

I'm very misanthropic. The election struck fear into me. Humans are frightening. So I decided to escape into the wild. I receive sacred shamanistic knowledge in solitude but then I return to bring that knowledge to others.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 22, 2016, 06:31:57 PM
Thank you Kevin for your wonderful and insightful words.. At last someone has the courage to post the TRUTH on Bellgab.

Please PM me your shipping info and size... I would like to reward you with one of my limited edition White Crow Hoodies.. ur da One!

Love ALL

Thank you so much for giving me one of your hoodies.

Listen, Trump might end up betraying his supporters. It happened with Obama. Americans and all other humans must revolt against the corporate oligarchy.

Here's a link to one of Chris Hedges' great articles

http://www.truthdig.com/report/page2/we_are_all_deplorables_20161120

Murray Bookchin excoriated the irrelevancy of a liberal class that busied itself with “the numbing quietude of the polling booth, the deadening platitudes of petition campaigns, car[-]bumper sloganeering, the contradictory rhetoric of manipulative politicians, the spectator sports of public rallies and finally, the knee-bent humble pleas for small reformsâ€"in short the mere shadows of the direct action, embattled commitment, insurgent conflicts, and social idealism that marked every revolutionary project in history.”

Human history, as Bookchin and Karl Marx understood, is defined by class struggle. America’s corporate elites successfully fused the two major political parties into a single corporate party, one that seized control of electoral politics, internal security, the judiciary, universities, the arts, finance and nearly all forms of popular communication, including Hollywood, public relations and the press. There is no way within the system to defy the demands of Wall Street, the fossil fuel industry or war profiteers. And Trump is about to remove whatever tepid restraints are left.

Oswald Spengler in “The Decline of the West” predicted that, as Western democracies calcified and died, a class of “monied thugs,” people such as Trump, would replace the traditional political elites. Democracy would become a sham. Hatred would be fostered and fed to the masses to encourage them to tear themselves apart.

The only route left is revolt. If this revolt is to succeed it must be expressed in the language of economic justice. A continuation of the language of multiculturalism and identity politics as our primary means of communication is self-defeating. It stokes the culture wars. It feeds the anti-politics that define the corporate state.

“The heirs of the New Left of the Sixties have created, within the academy, a cultural Left,” Richard Rorty wrote. “Many members of this Left specialize in what they call the ‘politics of difference’ or ‘of identity’ or ‘of recognition.’ This cultural Left thinks more about stigma than about money, more about deep and hidden psychosexual motivations than about shallow and evident greed.”

Our enemy is not the white working poor any more than it is African-Americans, undocumented workers, Muslims, Latinos or members of the GBLT community. The oligarchs and corporations, many of them proponents of political correctness, are our enemy. If we shed our self-righteousness and hubris, if we speak to the pain and suffering of the working poor, we will unmask the toxins of bigotry and racism. We will turn the rage of an abandoned working class, no matter what its members’ color, race or religious creed, against those who deserve it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on November 22, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Listen, Trump might end up betraying his supporters. It happened with Obama. Americans and all other humans must revolt against the corporate oligarchy.

Here's a link to one of Chris Hedges' great articles

http://www.truthdig.com/report/page2/we_are_all_deplorables_20161120

Murray Bookchin excoriated the irrelevancy of a liberal class that busied itself with “the numbing quietude of the polling booth, the deadening platitudes of petition campaigns, car[-]bumper sloganeering, the contradictory rhetoric of manipulative politicians, the spectator sports of public rallies and finally, the knee-bent humble pleas for small reformsâ€"in short the mere shadows of the direct action, embattled commitment, insurgent conflicts, and social idealism that marked every revolutionary project in history.”

Human history, as Bookchin and Karl Marx understood, is defined by class struggle. America’s corporate elites successfully fused the two major political parties into a single corporate party, one that seized control of electoral politics, internal security, the judiciary, universities, the arts, finance and nearly all forms of popular communication, including Hollywood, public relations and the press. There is no way within the system to defy the demands of Wall Street, the fossil fuel industry or war profiteers. And Trump is about to remove whatever tepid restraints are left.

Oswald Spengler in “The Decline of the West” predicted that, as Western democracies calcified and died, a class of “monied thugs,” people such as Trump, would replace the traditional political elites. Democracy would become a sham. Hatred would be fostered and fed to the masses to encourage them to tear themselves apart.

The only route left is revolt. If this revolt is to succeed it must be expressed in the language of economic justice. A continuation of the language of multiculturalism and identity politics as our primary means of communication is self-defeating. It stokes the culture wars. It feeds the anti-politics that define the corporate state.

“The heirs of the New Left of the Sixties have created, within the academy, a cultural Left,” Richard Rorty wrote. “Many members of this Left specialize in what they call the ‘politics of difference’ or ‘of identity’ or ‘of recognition.’ This cultural Left thinks more about stigma than about money, more about deep and hidden psychosexual motivations than about shallow and evident greed.”

Our enemy is not the white working poor any more than it is African-Americans, undocumented workers, Muslims, Latinos or members of the GBLT community. The oligarchs and corporations, many of them proponents of political correctness, are our enemy. If we shed our self-righteousness and hubris, if we speak to the pain and suffering of the working poor, we will unmask the toxins of bigotry and racism. We will turn the rage of an abandoned working class, no matter what its members’ color, race or religious creed, against those who deserve it.

You're most welcomed.

Prasie MV

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 22, 2016, 06:08:14 PM
Doomed you say?  OK by me, tell the lizards to make it quick.  I'm tired of this death by ten thousand cuts shit we have been living under the past eight years.

We have to fight the Alpha Draconians like Nada from the 'They Live' movie! We have to destroy Saturn and the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlddXN1OKMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exEi24Ke7-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7Z6bRoQP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ePhqoyLpXQ

Donald Trump is either an evil reptilian shapeshifter/aswang or an evil human who uses the reptilian part of his brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDdGUNiebU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLop4NUxsQs

Published on Dec 12, 2013

There is a whole body of scientific literature that PROVES humans have reptilian biological influences in our bodies and brains. Does this confirm David's theory...?

Well I see that Tila Tequila has been suspended from twitter for being a Nazi.   I suspect if any of the three loons in the offending picture  ever met a genuine nazi they would all wet down both legs. 

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 22, 2016, 07:41:49 PM
Well I see that Tila Tequila has been suspended from twitter for being a Nazi.   I suspect if any of the three loons in the offending picture  ever met a genuine nazi they would all wet down both legs.
I'm pretty sure the guy on the left in the picture would be the most scared to meet a dang nazi.

Quote from: akwilly on November 22, 2016, 07:54:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the guy on the left in the picture would be the most scared to meet a dang nazi.

Oh yeah.  He might actually shat himself................