• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alejandro's Thread

Started by alejandro, November 26, 2011, 07:38:27 AM

alejandro

hi guys!
I searched the guests forum and didn't find a thread for this guy. so here I start one featuring his latest presentation which was meant to be released for Infowars.tv subscribers but apparently Alex Jones decided to put it out on Youtube for all to see for free instead.

Check it out, very interesting to say the least.

Dr. Nick Begich: HAARP, Secret Sciences & High Tech Mind Control 1/5

alejandro

hi guys! here's one of the weird pictures from NASA taken directly from their website. It shows some kind of pipe/pole/tube on the hill in the background - can be seen better in the magnification with gamma correction.
Is is just a scratch on the picture or what is it? Was it taken on the moon, or like many other pics in a studio on planet earth?

I think the light/dark areas of that thing say it is not a scratch, but something that the sun (or a lamp) partly illuminates.
Please post other weird pics, but if possible try not to ridicule or be superfunny, cause that's mainly boring me.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: alejandro on November 30, 2011, 12:56:55 PM

hi guys! here's one of the weird pictures from NASA taken directly from their website. It shows some kind of pipe/pole/tube on the hill in the background - can be seen better in the magnification with gamma correction.
Is is just a scratch on the picture or what is it? Was it taken on the moon, or like many other pics in a studio on planet earth?

I think the light/dark areas of that thing say it is not a scratch, but something that the sun (or a lamp) partly illuminates.
Please post other weird pics, but if possible try not to ridicule or be superfunny, cause that's mainly boring me.

I am more interested in what might be buried inside the moon.

Morgus

Send this info to Richard Hoagland immediately so he can investigate...  8)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2011, 02:17:17 PM
Send this info to Richard Hoagland immediately so he can investigate...  8)

I wonder if aliens are playing with Hoagland, just for fun?  Now you see it, now you don't.

b_dubb

a scratch on the lens, film. piece of dust floating by. lens flare. lots of simple explanations

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on November 30, 2011, 03:21:41 PM
a scratch on the lens, film. piece of dust floating by. lens flare. lots of simple explanations
explanations from simple minds. you sound like the guy who's girlfriend would get away with "honey it's not like it seems" when he catches her with legs spread and the milkman just went by with his jeans open. ;D

The General

Quote from: alejandro on December 01, 2011, 11:23:30 PM
explanations from simple minds. you sound like the guy who's girlfriend would get away with "honey it's not like it seems" when he catches her with legs spread and the milkman just went by with his jeans open. ;D
So, are you the hispanic Alex Jones?

alejandro

You know what?
I just checked out the ULR from that image and downloaded the same image again.
They have now replaced the original image, and replaced it with what seems a new scan in lower quality without the exif info.

I still have the original High-res scan with the artifact on my harddisk - I downloaded it from NASA on 2007-12-01. Makes you wonder why they bothered to replace it.

Avi

Quote from: High Strangeness on November 30, 2011, 01:26:08 PM
I am more interested in what might be buried inside the moon.

Oh, yes - me, too. After all, the moon may have a creamy nougat center, just like Earth. I mean, in the part where it's not hollow - and hosting secret alien bases.

Gee... does this mean that all the time I spent ranging the Lunokhod-2 or the Antares descent stage corner cubes was wasted? I'd send a note of complaint, but the McDonald Observatory isn't taking my calls anymore....

The Lunar surface is one of the weirdest places ever visited by humans when compared to the Earth.  Considering the environment they were in, anything could and did overwhelm the film in many interesting ways. There are 25,000 plus images of the lunar surface. Not to mention that any number of images have been doctored by those that want to prove a hoax. The image you posted does not have the "tube" in images as17-136-20765 thru as17-136-70. The image you posted seems to only be located on sites wanting to provide "proof" of a fake lunar landing. I could provide real images that would be so much more intriguing. You should try it.... might be fun.

Then again... i DO believe OJ Simpson played a part in a faked Mars mission.  8)

alejandro

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2011, 02:04:12 AMThe image you posted seems to only be located on sites wanting to provide "proof" of a fake lunar landing.
So you're saying NASA wants to proof that the lunar landing was fake - cause that's where I got the damn image from PERSONALLY in 2007.

Tara

It appears Alejandro, that your cause is proving the moon landing was a hoax.  For others it is that 9/11 was an inside job or Obama was really born in Kenya.  If it pleases you, keep on believing and trying to get others to believe.  However, most of us just aren't that enthused or interested in these theories and their supporting arguments; the controversies go on and on, year after year, and few believe there is definitive proof.  You may hold that we just don't want to take the time to understand all of the intricacies that support your theory; and to be honest that may be the truth.  No malice intended.

b_dubb

pretty sure that if the moon landings were faked that the Russians would scream bloody murder

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Avi on December 02, 2011, 01:07:39 AM
Oh, yes - me, too. After all, the moon may have a creamy nougat center, just like Earth. I mean, in the part where it's not hollow - and hosting secret alien bases.

heh heh ;)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: alejandro on December 01, 2011, 11:48:46 PM
You know what?
I just checked out the ULR from that image and downloaded the same image again.
They have now replaced the original image, and replaced it with what seems a new scan in lower quality without the exif info.

I still have the original High-res scan with the artifact on my harddisk - I downloaded it from NASA on 2007-12-01. Makes you wonder why they bothered to replace it.

Not sure Machete, er I mean Alejandro.  Cancer Man is diligent.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on December 02, 2011, 07:27:02 AM
pretty sure that if the moon landings were faked that the Russians would scream commit bloody murder

Eddie Coyle

A very interesting topic....in 1970.

alejandro

Quote from: Tara on December 02, 2011, 07:10:29 AMIf it pleases you, keep on believing and trying to get others to believe.  However, most of us just aren't that enthused or interested in these theories and their supporting arguments; the controversies go on and on, year after year, and few believe there is definitive proof.  You may hold that we just don't want to take the time to understand all of the intricacies that support your theory; and to be honest that may be the truth.  No malice intended.
if you're not interested in the topic get the hell out of this thread, same applies to the other morons who participated with some bullshit smartass comments.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: alejandro on December 02, 2011, 12:02:34 PM
if you're not interested in the topic get the hell out of this thread, same applies to the other morons who participated with some bullshit smartass comments.

Good day to you too.   :)

Avi

Wow, Alejandro. Telling me to dispense with "bullshit smartass comments" is like unto the Call of the Sirens. I cannot resist; I must sail into those waters. I came to this forum simply for the quality of "bullshit smartass comments" that I found here. A joy to behold!

Eddie Coyle

Or?...you'll create more idiotic threads? You've created two threads and both were hoaxes.

Silent

I've printed out the pictures and am heading to the bathroom to consult my cojones.  brb

The General

Alejandro, you give new meaning to the term "nutjob."

alejandro

Thank you, General.
I will make sure, to have them sent to you after my death in a glass jar. I will add it in my testament next week.

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on December 02, 2011, 06:14:01 PM
Thank you, General.
I will make sure, to have them sent to you after my death in a glass jar. I will add it in my testament next week.
The man in your avatar looks like someone is squeezing his nuts and he is trying to be tough, and why would you die in a glass jar? Grammar check alejandro, please.

Eddie Coyle

In that avatar, it looks like Danny Trejo is being sodomized by that geek with the spectacles.

Vatar

Quote from: Silent on December 02, 2011, 03:06:17 PM
I've printed out the pictures and am heading to the bathroom to consult my cojones.  brb

Dude I almost fell out of my chair.