Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

yoursongs

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 10, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
I agree about not enjoying her work.

I take it you saw the message she sent via Hallie that she wanted peace and quiet? As I have posted elsewhere you do your work and manage your off time to have peace and quiet. I think she hates the job, the guests, the callers, the fans and wants out of it, but her fucked up brain tells her that she promised Art whatever it is she has decided that day and she can’t give it up, or is just too stubborn to do so.

The show is so far away from what she apparently promised Art it would be that it is no longer anything but segueways of banal guests interconnecting the drama of her meltdowns - the only thing people listen for now.

She needs a reality check, but she can’t allow herself to have one because she’s so used to having a royal court of yes people.

Posting that she was having a break would be admitting defeat. I do not personally think she can recover from this break, and it feels more like the early summer LNM one. The pro Heather groups are acting in exactly the same way, but there is just more dissent from her fans in those groups. People have hit the final straw I think.

Good post, agree with ya

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

Someone has to lick George "The Snorge" Noory's balls....and it sounds (slurp, slurp) like Metron2267 is the one.

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on January 10, 2019, 04:44:27 PM
Someone has to lick George "The Snorge" Noory's balls....and it sounds (slurp, slurp) like Metron2267 is the one.
Ellgab still down?

;D

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 10, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
I take it you saw the message she sent via Hallie that she wanted peace and quiet?

[...]

The pro Heather groups are acting in exactly the same way, but there is just more dissent from her fans in those groups. People have hit the final straw I think.

Where are the Pro-Heather groups? Can you even read the FB messages that are posted? Or, are these all closed groups with no ability to read what's posted?

I only know of HW's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HeatherInTheDesert/posts/?ref=page_internal

What else is there on FB or elsewhere?

How was HW's "Hallie" secondhand message passed on?

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on January 11, 2019, 01:05:29 PM
Where are the Pro-Heather groups? Can you even read the FB messages that are posted? Or, are these all closed groups with no ability to read what's posted?

I only know of HW's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HeatherInTheDesert/posts/?ref=page_internal

What else is there on FB or elsewhere?

How was HW's "Hallie" secondhand message passed on?

There are a few pro heather groups but they are notoriously difficult to get into ... Paranormal Pandemonium - this used to be the Fringe, Heather Wade-Presents the Kingdom of Nye, The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade I am banned from all of them and have one alt in one of those groups.

WadeGab is a good group for Heather info that is free for all .. mostly anti Heather.

No idea how her message was passed to Hallie, she is talking about “Sources” (her capitalisation).

A lot of dissent and disarray all over them atm.

Metron2267

I blame it on all that crazy Indian music she was streaming... :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 07:47:36 PM
I blame it on all that crazy Indian music she was streaming... :-\

Yeah, that was the reason.

Epaphroditus

Heather has stated herself that she had issues long before Art which is why she did not want to host ,  I get the impression that Art was the only positive in her life and if the show dies he then finally dies in her mind .

Best medicine for her would be doing a non parnormal / conspiracy show based around the actual human life  where a vast audience sits waiting ... Her most dedicated fans appear to be those needing a voice in the darkness .

whoozit

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 11, 2019, 08:31:36 PM
Heather has stated herself that she had issues long before Art which is why she did not want to host ,  I get the impression that Art was the only positive in her life and if the show dies he then finally dies in her mind .

Best medicine for her would be doing a non parnormal / conspiracy show based around the actual human life  where a vast audience sits waiting ... Her most dedicated fans appear to be those needing a voice in the darkness .
I think lithium would be a better medicine for Heather.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 07:29:34 PM
[attachment=1,msg1304653]

Not showing up to work = getting fired

Rush Limbaugh could probably pull it off, Art Bell back in the day, Savage, Ingraham.
But not too many others.

I don’t know what else to say in the subject of Heather but she would have been better off without MITD, TKON, etc. Her situation is self inflected, but I didn’t feel joy at her feeling unlike others. It’s really not even entertaining it’s just sad/pathetic.

chefist

Brig has back ups...so she is not in shock...as for me, I only read your posts about her show...I never listened...

Oh, well...thanks for the laughs!  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 11, 2019, 10:13:58 PM
Not showing up to work = getting fired

Rush Limbaugh could probably pull it off, Art Bell back in the day, Savage, Ingraham.
But not too many others.

I don’t know what else to say in the subject of Heather but she would have been better off without MITD, TKON, etc. Her situation is self inflected, but I didn’t feel joy at her feeling unlike others. It’s really not even entertaining it’s just sad/pathetic.

She can just focus on doing a podcast, which i think would perhaps be better for her overall mental health and well being.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 11, 2019, 11:11:49 PM
She can just focus on doing a podcast, which i think would perhaps be better for her overall mental health and well being.

Did that turn out well for your ole bud, Daniel?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 11, 2019, 11:15:55 PM
Did that turn out well for your ole bud, Daniel?

No clue, that's too far down in obscurity for me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 11, 2019, 11:25:44 PM
Heater quit doing a live show?

It's being speculated but you never truly know.

Epaphroditus

Since she first appeared on the Fret Files eons ago she has always disappeared whenever anything was not perfect , webpage and stream are still up so I assume the encoder issues she had on her last show sent her off the cliff once again... Rolleye James on the passing of Art Bell commented that Keith Rowland was the rock in that team , I assume Heather really regrets not having him around .

VC

Is it possible that LNM's collapse has caused HW's disappearance??? Did HW ever comment about her being "fired" from LNM???

I seriously doubt Heather will just disappear other than to come back again, UNLESS she's lost some critical and expensive equipment [or broadcast service] she can't afford to repair or replace or pay the past due amount owed.

Could LNM or one of her key techie support people have controlled and/or had possession of a critical piece of equipment or service that "they" could take away from Heather or disable or owe a lot of money for that unpaid "past due" service?

Maybe Vara's crash and burn was coming and HW did NOT save his LNM network Vara was counting on and dependent on HW's success for LNM to survive???

Maybe HW got her name on some "owed billing" issues that are also tied to Vara's financial collapse, and she's also liable to pay the money owed.

Vara's constant and consistent "on air"  shameless $-begging for LNM Network ALWAYS seemed to reflect and confirm LNM was in financial crisis before HW joined their team. LNM's audio quality often sucked at least with many or most of HW's LNM broadcasts.

HW should have DUMPED LNM long ago for the extremely poor audio quality. At least some of HW's broadcasts AFTER LNM had far superior voice audio quality that matched the very best she had before AB died w/MitD.

VC

HEY SPOOKCAT, will you PLEASE post your HW updates here too? Why? I was truly honorably banned at Ellgab to protect DS from me being critical of his Tide Pods destruction of Art Bell's show format. That's ALL it was! JERKS. PUSSIES.

So, I can't see any photos, screen captures, attachments, etc. about your updates -only text is viewable. We need to be able to see the screen captures, photos, graphics, attachments, etc. too, but those are not available at Ellgab's shithole of censorship.

PLEASE at least CC your updates here too! FU DS Ellgab!

Here is an example of how your posts are stripped and missing YOUR EXCELLENT updates and content at Ellgab:

Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #274 on: Today at 12:50:05 AM »
Summary for January 12, 2019

MitD Board
Things get really tense when the second guest comes on to talk about forced organ harvesting in China.

Gabbers, DO NOT start harvesting organs...
    Quote from: Bart Ell on January 11, 2019, 10:25:34 PM

HOW MUCH IS A CHINESE HEART GOING FOR?

Quote from: Exile on January 11, 2019, 10:37:03 PM

https://gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market

Quote from: Exile on January 11, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

I am not being rude Dave. This information has been out here for a long time.  This has been talked about by other sources and just ignored.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on January 11, 2019, 10:46:46 PM

You are coming off abrasive and dismissive. The fact is people DON'T KNOW this is happening. Most people stick their head in the sand and ignore.

Go look at postings about show, "Oh I don't want to listen to sad things like that"  that is how people don't know what is going on.

It should have you upset that people DON'T know. But don't act like because it is out there, everyone should know.

There are still people that don't know what is going on within our own country.

DS

Quote from: Astro Bitch on January 11, 2019, 10:50:18 PM

OK, since when did MITD become a cry fest? How would you like to cut open, how would you like your family to be cut open, what about your cat being cut open for their body parts?  the only thing missinf is the part where you say Yes you can stop this by sending $20 to,,,,,,Wake up Dave, this has been going on for decades,maybe we should invade since you want to mention all the past wars, it is nothing new why don't you stick to interviewing your guest instead of Heathering it with your two cents.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on January 11, 2019, 11:06:06 PM

Its my show to direct and I will weigh in and share my thoughts. Sorry/Not Sorry, I am not a vapid brainless host that only states what he is told to believe or to share or follow a list of pre arranged questions.

I am AWARE this has been happening, however a LARGE part of population are NOT familiar with it. So I use this forum to educate and enlighten people.

If you are so well informed about this that is great, then this episode isn't for you. Tune out and come back for the topic you may learn something about. This is for the countless others that aren't as well versed in the tragedy taking place around the world.

DS

Important information from Bart.
    Quote from: Bart Ell on January 11, 2019, 11:34:40 PM

People open the door on the rental car to check what side the gas tank is on because they don't know they have an indicator on their dashboard telling them where it is.

Nothing surprises me.
        Nothing.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Exile on January 11, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

Dave got mad at me.

:-[

Quote from: DaveSchrader on Today at 12:02:22 AM

Nope, mad at the situation.

You were one of many contacting me and sharing those thoughts. I don't stay angry or hold grudges, everyone can feel and think as they want.
        I am a passionate guy. All is good...

DS

Mostly boring Drama

Art Bells' Gravestone revealed?
    Quote from: Bluejay on January 11, 2019, 08:09:10 PM

I don’t know if this is old news, but anyways, here it is...

The headstone:

More HW Speculations

Quote from: Journey on January 11, 2019, 06:46:14 AM

Good morning forum. I think she didn’t pay her internet bill. She used the Telos excuse the first of last month. She’s waiting for her monthly money, which may not be coming in if Neeley kept all her subscription money. Is it a coincidence that LNM went down at the same time over money ?  Perhaps Neeley really did abscond with all the subscriptions.

Quote from: twistedlogic on January 11, 2019, 12:43:22 PM

Fred put up a post on KCAA's page. He hasn't had a good year so far. He mentions that he had a late night host stop producing shows and will not communicate. I guess he means Heather.

Quote from: twistedlogic on January 11, 2019, 11:56:22 AM

DS mentioned that she had a father figure at the car dealership. And she has mentioned that Art is like a father to her. I wonder if she will be able to move on when she finds her next father. I was kind of surprised that Fred didn't fill that role, but it appears that she had kept him at a distance. I may be reading too much into it, but the males she interacts with on her page have some similarities.

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 11, 2019, 05:45:51 PM

A history of Heather Wade and Paranormal broadcasting

MITD

Whiskey Sour's LNM

KCAA

Lots of Facebook Screenshots. I'll try to get these in order for all of you. Also: HI LASHA!
        Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 01:24:02 PM

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 03:47:43 PM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 04:31:25 PM

Vaguely threatening?   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg143719#msg143719
        Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 09:51:36 PM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 10:27:21 PM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 10:29:17 PM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 10:39:01 PM

More Lasha lies

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 11, 2019, 11:58:57 PM

Drama page is up to 4981. I think @Bart Ell should lock it up soon and force us to start a new drama thread. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 12, 2019, 12:57:21 AM
Since she first appeared on the Fret Files eons ago she has always disappeared whenever anything was not perfect , webpage and stream are still up so I assume the encoder issues she had on her last show sent her off the cliff once again... Rolleye James on the passing of Art Bell commented that Keith Rowland was the rock in that team , I assume Heather really regrets not having him around .

I'm not sure Heather even cares really.

And as teams go without Art's talent Qeef would be a rock all right....

albrecht

Doing some work in the yard this morning and listened to a C2C from the other night. Norry had a guest on the other night who was some kind of "name expert." She advised that HEATHER was a name associated with lots of trouble and problems.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 03:05:15 PM
Doing some work in the yard this morning and listened to a C2C from the other night. Norry had a guest on the other night who was some kind of "name expert." She advised that HEATHER was a name associated with lots of trouble and problems.

There's no such thing as coincidences. - George noory

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 12, 2019, 07:26:14 AM
HEY SPOOKCAT, will you PLEASE post your HW updates here too? Why? I was truly honorably banned at Ellgab to protect DS from me being critical of his Tide Pods destruction of Art Bell's show format. That's ALL it was! JERKS. PUSSIES.

So, I can't see any photos, screen captures, attachments, etc. about your updates -only text is viewable. We need to be able to see the screen captures, photos, graphics, attachments, etc. too, but those are not available at Ellgab's shithole of censorship.

PLEASE at least CC your updates here too! FU DS Ellgab!

Here is an example of how your posts are stripped and missing YOUR EXCELLENT updates and content at Ellgab:

I have suggested to Spookcat, that she post her updates thread here at BellGab, with copy/paste of the quoted posts, so that everyone can see them.  Only logged in people can read the posts she links to that are in private sections etc.  It's a shame that all of Spookcats work is really only totally useful to logged in Ellgabbers, and I'm pretty sure she means for it to be an archive for everyone to be able to reference.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

Born under a bad name. She been down since she began to crawl. 8)