• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on June 07, 2016, 10:24:25 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

I have arrived, as requested...

Thank you Brig, for the info...

Back to trimming the blackberry bushes from the fence line...

Bomar
Wow!  That was quick!  Welcome back Bomar!  The party's on for sure now!  Are you still nuts??? lolol!!
Did you and John make up over the "flat earth" theory?!  ROFL!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 07, 2016, 11:01:10 AM
Wow!  That was quick!  Welcome back Bomar!  The party's on for sure now!  Are you still nuts??? lolol!!
Did you and John make up over the "flat earth" theory?!  ROFL!

We can only HOPE!  ;D

weedeater

Welcome back Bomar.  btw this ones for Jackstar!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDZK6LCPMGs

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on June 07, 2016, 11:31:57 AM
Welcome back Bomar.  btw this ones for Jackstar!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDZK6LCPMGs

PERFECT!!

Oh Gawd, you made me smile at bellgab today.  :o

weedeater

Great show last night.  Dr. Rick is always a hoot - but his info can be risky to rely on; for example Iceland did not execute any bankers.  26 Bankers were jailed but by golly they were all released when the Panama Papers came to light as some of the incumbent government members were on the list.  Can you imagine Iceland executing bankers!!!! And both Dr Rick and John believing it, although John did say that only two were executed.  I had to stop and take a break from Greg Wyatts' program it was so very painful to listen to.  Imagine that hundreds of thousands of parents are living through this heartbreak and the msm is going on about a phony zika threat. 

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on June 07, 2016, 11:37:56 AM
Great show last night.  Dr. Rick is always a hoot - but his info can be risky to rely on; for example Iceland did not execute any bankers.  26 Bankers were jailed but by golly they were all released when the Panama Papers came to light as some of the incumbent government members were on the list.  Can you imagine Iceland executing bankers!!!! And both Dr Rick and John believing it, although John did say that only two were executed.  I had to stop and take a break from Greg Wyatts' program it was so very painful to listen to.  Imagine that hundreds of thousands of parents are living through this heartbreak and the msm is going on about a phony zika threat.

Just tuning into it now!  A preview is a wonderful thing!  :-*

Wow, I almost forgot why I came here. Anyway, JBW says he will be live on terrestrial radio starting this Saturday night, from 10pm until midnight CDT, on KLIF
in Dallas, streaming on http://www.klif.com/
As usual, my work interferes.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on June 07, 2016, 02:24:22 PM
Wow, I almost forgot why I came here. Anyway, JBW says he will be live on terrestrial radio starting this Saturday night, from 10pm until midnight CDT, on KLIF
in Dallas, streaming on http://www.klif.com/
As usual, my work interferes.

It directly interferes with my EndOfDaysRadio on Saturday Nights.  Wells said on his facebook that KLIF has a chat, and that we will call in and chat, but I see no chat on the KLIF website.  I will have to multi listen again that night on two devices I guess :(  I dunno yet.

I enjoyed Last nights show.  I don't think Jon is looking very well though.  I think the good Dr. looked adorable in his hat!   ;D

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

About last night's "Interview",...

Doctor Rick's comment pertaining to David Copperfield's statement , "Please Sir, I want some more"...

That was Charles Dickens' ... Oliver Twist...

I have been wanting to correct that statement all day...

Thanks again Brig, for the outlet I needed to air my brain farts...

Talking theories and thoughts to cows and goats, just does not give me any satisfaction anymore...

Bomar

Quote from: weedeater on June 07, 2016, 11:37:56 AM

Yeah, that on got me by the hair, I thought "no waaay! Iceland?" I looked it up and they haven't officially offed anybody for going on two centuries. Would've been a heckuva turnaround...maybe not a bad one in this instance...

BTW, welcome Bomar, glad you found your way here.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Johnny B's "Download Tech" screwed up again...

The Full Program does not exist, it is only part one...

You need to download all 3 "MP3 Parts" to hear the full program...

Hey, "C2M Download Tech", the full program has an "A" not a numeral in the delineator...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on June 07, 2016, 08:49:05 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Hey, "C2M Download Tech", the full program has an "A" not a numeral in the delineator...

Bomar

Hey, just about to post about that! The full program is up, the website admin is a fool.

C2M-547-A-Chaitman_Kall-6-7-16.mp3

Open an MP3 is a new tab, replace MP3 with the above. R-click/save as or whatever you prefer. But hey, the thing runs a lot faster now.

Bomar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 07, 2016, 09:00:18 PM
Hey, just about to post about that! The full program is up, the website admin is a fool.

C2M-547-A-Chaitman_Kall-6-7-16.mp3

Open an MP3 is a new tab, replace MP3 with the above. R-click/save as or whatever you prefer. But hey, the thing runs a lot faster now.

Hey,...

Website Admin "Dean" is cool and on the ball...

These problems have occurred ever since Diane left the program or operations, since May began...

Don't know if there is a correlation, I am just making an assumption...

I suspect a new in-house "C2M Download Techie" is setting up the programs for download...

(glad to have a text editor again)...

Bomar

PS... FYI: You get to know the C2M staff when you are kicked off the "Forum", 3 times and you debug their Web Page...

PSS... I called C2M and explained the error...

I'm sorry, I haven't been a member that long, certainly not before the forums were taken down.  I just go by what I see on the site. Had quite a few problems with my membership at times, but never,  ever had any trouble getting help there from Dean and Mitchell.

Keep waiting for that spiffy new site to be put up.

Bomar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 08, 2016, 12:04:22 AM
I'm sorry, I haven't been a member that long, certainly not before the forums were taken down.  I just go by what I see on the site. Had quite a few problems with my membership at times, but never,  ever had any trouble getting help there from Dean and Mitchell.

Keep waiting for that spiffy new site to be put up.

Don't be sorry, Johnny B. and the C2M Interviews are my favorite place to listen...

I caused the problems, I never backed down,  and they still let me back on 3 times (until the end)...

Ask around I never changed, I am still the "Bomar"...

Johnny B. and the C2M Crew are great people, we are all family...

You only argue with the people you love...

People you distain, ... that is why they (we) make nuclear weapons...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 07, 2016, 08:49:05 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

I'm just now getting around to clicking on the video.  Woke up really early this morning so tuned into OtherSideOfMidnight to listen to Hoagland, get some chuckles, and read the posts of the gang in that thread... So now I am still on my first cup of coffee, the sun is well over the horizon, and I'm ready for Wells!

Bomar

Good Morning Brig, and others...

How are you doing?...

What is new in your lives?...

Me, this year is fenceline maintenance...

Been trimming overgrow on the 2 mile electric fenceline, for the last 3 months...

Fence shorted out because of to many blackberry bushes seeking new land to explore...

(I have been doing other everyday things, also)...

Got my garden in, this year, I germanated all my seeds before planting...

This year my main crops are peas and tomatos...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 08, 2016, 06:33:53 AM
Good Morning Brig, and others...

How are you doing?...

What is new in your lives?...

Me, this year is fenceline maintenance...

Been trimming overgrow on the 2 mile electric fenceline for the last 3 months...

(I have been doing other everyday things)

Got my garden in, this year, I germanated all my seeds before planting...

This year my main crop is peas...

Bomar

You MUST tell me the name of your pretty cow in your avatar Bomar!

Nothing new here, except my Dad passed away late September.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Brig,...

My Condolences to you and yours...

That "pretty cow" is my main bull "Buckeroo"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 08, 2016, 06:44:47 AM
Brig,...

My Condolences to you and yours...

That "pretty cow" is my main bull "Buckeroo"...

Bomar

Sorry, my bad.  :-[
Give Buckeroo a hug for me, and tell him I think he's adorable!

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Sorry for your loss, Brig.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes....

FYI:...

Since you invited me to join this forum...

I took the liberty to invite "Misty", to join this forum...

I hope, I did not over-extend my invite...

I also, informed Johnny B. that this forum exists, and gave him the "link" to the page...

My actual statement, "You have a forum page, that you do not need to monitor"...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

FYI: GLOBALFOUNDRIES: Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), now Mubadala Technology...

GLOBALFOUNDRIES is based in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Dresden-Germany, Malta, East Fishkill-New York, Vermont, and Singapore.

Here is the leadership team: link: http://www.globalfoundries.com/about/leadership-team

If you actually wanted to know reality, sure they are scum, but not Arab terrorists, just corporate weenies...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 31, 2016, 06:39:45 PM
The only time he mentioned bellgab was to criticize it.  I sent him an e-mail, of course he didn't answer.
By the way, when you e-mail John, it is screened by Dianne.  She has actually responded to my e-mails to John. I do like his son, though. He at least answers his e-mails. I hate to post here to criticize, but there is nowhere on CTM to comment anymore.
BOMAR,
CTM is already aware that this "Bellgab" forum exists.  Larry has mentioned several times in the past that he  has criticized us. I have a feeling that as we grow, he will see that this forum works to his advantage by allowing future potential subscribers an opportunity to preview podcasts.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 09, 2016, 04:31:43 AM
BOMAR,
CTM is already aware that this "Bellgab" forum exists.  Larry has mentioned several times in the past that he  has criticized us. I have a feeling that as we grow, he will see that this forum works to his advantage by allowing future potential subscribers an opportunity to preview podcasts.

Its true Bomar, I heard it myself, and saved one of the clips.  Somebody posted one of the episode numbers around here someplace.  He refers to us as SomethingGab, and well, I don't know. 

I'm just now getting my morning coffee, and off to check out last nights episode.

PS: I sent MV a note about Misty Bomar. Hopefully he will see it, and let her in quickly. 

Bomar

Thanks Guys,...

I have not read past posts...

As always, I am an idiot...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 09, 2016, 09:49:35 AM
Thanks Guys,...

Bomar

LGTed and idiot?  NEVER!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 09, 2016, 09:49:35 AM
Thanks Guys,...

Bomar

Hey Bomar,

I keep these in my dads glass cabinet above his desk.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2016, 04:19:28 PM

Hey Jackstar,....

So, you are from Hungary...

That explains a lot...

Are you a Serb, a Croat, a Bosnian, or one of those EU Corporate weenies?

Bomar