George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: WildCard on December 17, 2014, 05:52:22 PM
TrueTrueTrueTrueFalse

This is great.

I used a game show bonging sound in my mind for all the "true" ones -- and a loud buzzer for the "false" one.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on December 17, 2014, 04:49:16 PM
The irony of this statement...
"None are so blind as those who will not see."  Or figure out how to speak, or ask good questions, or think, or give it their all.

WildCard

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 17, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
This is great.

I used a game show bonging sound in my mind for all the "true" ones -- and a loud buzzer for the "false" one.
;) 

ItsOver

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 17, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
This is great.

Shouldn't it be a loud "bonk?" ;) :)

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2014, 06:40:51 PM
Shouldn't it be a loud "bonk?" ;) :)

It should be the sound of darts bursting balloons at the carnival.

Nebraska888

Major.......your post was excellent.  Hope Tommy reads it.   ;)

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 17, 2014, 07:30:39 PM
Major.......your post was excellent.  Hope Tommy reads it.   ;)

Thanks, Neb.

It couldn't have been done without your dogged transcription of the gas bag's farty, angry (negative) blurt.

laserjock

You can say this again, Major Eddy:

"*  We are negative, hateful people.

Do I hate innocent clowns -- a lot of whom make kids laugh as they try to recover from cancer in hospitals?  Do I happen to hate goofy archaic parlor games designed for old ladies back in 1920's like the Ouija board?  Do I advocate the use of nuclear weapons in the Middle East, which would endanger innocent Arabs and Israelis?  Do I hate vaccinations which have saved the lives of untold millions?  No.  Who exactly is the hater here?"

It is Noory, arrogant, heartless Noory, who is hateful and harmful.  WHO will never change, Georgey?  US?  NO SIR, ***YOU*** will never change, you choose to ignore us when our input might help you:

1.  Be a better host.

2.  Be more intellectually honest.

3.  Learn to be someone that helps the world be a better place instead of a wart on a log creating disease and festering of wounds.

4.  Be a better person.  No, you are NOT a good person, you lack anything noble.  You took advantage of Art Bell's efforts and have sat on your hands all these years.  Shame on you, shame shame shame on you, George.

nextgen.fm

Did george really mention us last night???? Lol

This means war!

laserjock

I really hope Noory doesn't choose to ignore us here, and that he's willing to learn some lessons and work to be better, a better man and a better worker.

About being a good worker:

I suffered a work injury 3 months ago and had to have surgery and just returned to work.  In spite of agonizing pain, I soldered on at work and I will continue to do so.  I don't get my work spoon fed to me like George, I earn minimum wage (so obviously I'm one of the "loosers" in Noory's eyes, in spite of the fact I used to be a science researcher).  I'm an old guy and I'm trying my best in spite of excruciating pain.  Would Noory ever rise to the occasion?  And yet, he says I'm one of those that will never change and is a hateful man.  No George, I don't hate, not very readily, in fact, my therapists all tell me I'm way too kind to others, and I've tried to be kind in a way to you too, but you discount our input here and put us down when our input just might help you become a much better worker in your trade.  But NOOOO, do you listen and learn?  Nope.  Art would, he'd be pissed, but he'd listen to us, but you are too much of a narcissist.  Oh George, is there any hope for you at all?

bateman

Quote from: laserjock on December 17, 2014, 08:08:32 PM
I really hope Noory doesn't choose to ignore us here, and that he's willing to learn some lessons and work to be better, a better man and a better worker.

He has NO INCENTIVE to be a better host. If reports about his salary are accurate, he has become a multimillionaire doing the bare minimum. Why bother to improve when those paychecks keep rolling in?

Oh, jeeze, we're in for a real treat tonight.

Richard Hoaxland, the original lunar lunatic will be making a landing on the show.

Whichever alien implanted Richard Hoaxland with life-time-release kook sauce . . . well, I'd like to shake his nozzle. 

"Thank you, Starman, for a nut well-roasted."

Richard was obsessed with the "face on Mars" until NASA got even better cameras up there.  Now he's fixated on something else. 

Perhaps it's Sonic Drive-Ins on the moon, hidden for all these years and manned by teenaged astronauts with acne.

I wish Bill Cosby had abducted Richard -- put something sleep-inducing in his Jello back in the '70s.  I wonder if Dick would go that far?   He would if there was a dollar in it.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 17, 2014, 08:25:27 PM
If reports about his salary are accurate, he has become a multimillionaire doing the bare minimum.
In a way it is somewhat impressive. But seems to be indicative of an economic system that is very inefficient because the way I see it he must have figured a way to financial success by toadying to higher-ups, playing inter-office politics, etc because he isn't satisfying the market or benefiting the share-holders or profits of the company if the numbers and financial articles are correct.

Bart Ell

Good job, George. All you need to do know is take a few weeks off and run some of your favorite shows from the year. Nothing like money for old rope, my man!

ffernandez15

Major Ed, it appears his new fixation is comet 67-P; according to Hoagie, it's really an ancient space station!!!   Been a long, long time since our esteemed Science Advisor was allowed on the bridge of the CTC Mothership.  I look forward to his scientific explanation of how He came to this conclusion - could use a good laugh. ;D

Quote from: ffernandez15 on December 17, 2014, 11:07:53 PM
Major Ed, it appears his new fixation is comet 67-P; according to Hoagie, it's really an ancient space station!!!   Been a long, long time since our esteemed Science Advisor was allowed on the bridge of the CTC Mothership.  I look forward to his scientific explanation of how He came to this conclusion - could use a good laugh. ;D

Doesn't he make the same claim about every comet?  I guess hyper-dimensional torsion field mechanics doesn't account for long period elliptical orbits.

nextgen.fm

I have to admit it...

I actually own a copy of DARK MISSION!!!

:'(

I was suckered in by the great Hoaxland!

Quote from: ffernandez15 on December 17, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

Many thanks for that very helpful kook update, Fern . . . your fine bonkers briefing . . . your lunatic rundown . . . your goofball guidance . . . the useful setting you gave us on tonight's coo coo clock.

Yes, like you, I'm looking forward to having my bowl full of jelly shake.

Quote from: nextgen.fm on December 17, 2014, 11:24:51 PM
I have to admit it...

I actually own a copy of DARK MISSION!!!

:'(

I was suckered in by the great Hoaxland!

I wouldn't sweat it.

I once sent off for X-Ray glasses.  Of course, I was only seven years old.

All right, all right . . . I also gave a Nigerian "prince" $75,000.

Luckily, I sent him Monopoly money.  The dumbass tried to buy a Lexus SUV with it, and now he's in prison. 

Then there was the "Trouser Mouse Penis Reduction System" I bought because my girl friend said, "No way are we doing it like that unless you lose four inches."  It turned out to be a little mouse's head you were supposed to put on it to make her laugh and possibly break the ass-ice.  More money blown.

Did I tell you George Noory is my financial adviser?

Juan Cena

"North Korea didn't like The Interview because it poked fun at Kim."

Poking fun meaning it was an about an assassination plot on Kim.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2014, 11:08:12 AM
Chariot of the Gods was published, in German, in 1968. And I think an English version didn't come out for several more years. Not exactly sure when. Norry was born in 1950. So either he was a VERY late reader or a liar. Or very confused, drunk, or mental. Maybe all of the above?
-GNS

I'm all but convinced Snorge is in the early stages of either Alzheimer's, dementia, or both.

Quote from: coaster on December 17, 2014, 02:51:38 AM
He was interviewing a pastor once and asked "I take it you are not a believer in Heaven and Hell" and the guy said "yes I am a Christian pastor." How did he not know that? That was the reason he was interviewing the guy.

I remember this. That was hilarious. George didn't even read the dudes bio. George has a gift he can read aloud index cars with retaining and processing 0% of the information he read.

I think george missed his true calling in life to be a North Korean radio propaganda announcer.

Looks like GN has found a new lady to thrust romantic bumpers at. LOL Cupid, really. LMH is going to be jealous, Jorge.

By the way, Major Ed,that was brilliant analysis of Jorge's psychiatric state.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 18, 2014, 12:36:48 AM
Looks like GN has found a new lady to thrust romantic bumpers at. LOL Cupid, really. LMH is going to be jealous, Jorge.

He makes her so hot she recently lost control and ripped his wig off.  This was back when half his mustache was painted on by Jesse Ventura's make-up lady.

So here's this guy with tape on his head, half a drawn-on mustache, and his girlfriend turns out to be a she-male.  Oh, now go back and mentally put quotation marks around "she" and "her."

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2014, 10:08:21 PM
In a way it is somewhat impressive. But seems to be indicative of an economic system that is very inefficient because the way I see it he must have figured a way to financial success by toadying to higher-ups, playing inter-office politics, etc because he isn't satisfying the market or benefiting the share-holders or profits of the company if the numbers and financial articles are correct.

Blame Snorge on the lack of real competition in late night radio.

It's a sad day for C2C when Richard C. Hoagland is the biggest draw in months.

This poor weather expert was being bombarded with George's kook chem trail callers, and she couldn't answer their questions because she's not a fellow kook.

It's like she was speaking English, but they were speaking Esperanto pig Latin.