George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Bravo, Paperboy! An instant holiday classic!!!  ;D

NoMoreNoory

+1

Let's get Lionel Fanthorpe to record it for us, and we can post it here every Xmas Eve until the happy day when he croaks during a CC Crane ad and Tommee has to tell us, to general hilarity and cheering, 'He's gone. We've lost him.'

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 24, 2014, 07:00:31 PM
How The Snorge Stole Coast...

;D ;D ;D
Happy Christmas and to all (who turns off their CCrane radios during the Norry broadcast) a good-night!

qaddisin

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 24, 2014, 05:07:15 PM
And being Xmas Eve, we know what else we have to look forward to. Joorch alluded to it last night with a caller from 'Alaska…..the North Pole….we may be going back there tomorrow'

He's still doing bit? And this is a big reason I don't listen to Noory any more. This is what George thinks of his audience: that they are the mental equivalent of three year olds.

Fuck what C2C has become. 

“We’ll program lame guests, then listen not a word.
I’ll sit while they're talking, polishing a turd.
I’ll interrupt, mispronounce, and say stupid stuff.
When they call to complain, you can tell ‘em ”That’s Tough!””

:)

Dateline

How The Snorge Stole Coast. . .

I choked on my Christmas lasagna from the hilarity.

wr250

PB...
thats an instant clashic. i look forward to the eye-pad on this.

Catsmile

How Dave stole & keeps C2CAM.
I can guess that in less than one note.

NoMoreNoory

Again Joorch comes up with this line that 'they're working on some signage for me' in the new LA studio before he moves in. He mentioned this same thing some few weeks ago. What the fuck is this and why is it so important that he can't broadcast from it yet. Guiley is in it tonight and seems to be managing just fine. Still talking crap, mind you, but sounds crystal clear doing it.

Yep, George jumped onto evil angels and demons in the first few minutes of the program.

Merry Demonic Christmas, everyone.

Hope George gets Ebola in his stocking.

NoMoreNoory

The Partridge Family and Celine Dion.......

Mary Crimbo, everyone, and may all your portals be open.

"Incinerated angels" mentioned by the guest kook.

George arguing that Lucifer is evil.

It's like a conversation taking place in the Middle Ages between a village idiot and a brain-damaged nun.

George:  "I've tapped into angels in my life."

An angel once lifted George out of a hole in a lake.

Divine moronic intervention.

Caller describing angelic intervention on behalf of a dog.

Sounds legit.

NoMoreNoory

I didn't pay enough attention to catch the whole tale, but distinctly heard REG say something was 'a manifestation for the purpose of pulling the guys off.'
That's it. Time to put the Scotch down and hit the sack.....

Kook guest mentions "godhead."

Suddenly, I'm interested.

Morgus

Rosemary corrected Noory's labeling of demons as 'evil' - saying 'hostile' would be a better term to use for them.

"Godhead" seems not to be what I had initially hoped it would be.

In any case, I doubt it's being handed out by the pedantic-sounding female guest.

Catsmile

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 25, 2014, 01:23:08 AM
George:  "I've tapped into angels in my life."

An angel once lifted George out of a hole in a lake.

Divine moronic intervention.

I've tapped a few angles in my day too, and it was divine.
Dave wouldn't know a lake from a hole in the ground, much less know if he tapped an angel.

Suddenly, the spokeswoman for the angels has quickly flitted away -- as if she herself were an angel -- and now we will be treated to random kooks phoning in from places we'll soon not want to visit.

Their calls will be answered by a person who has suffered severe lead poisoning and/or exposure to high levels of mercury.

gnooryblows

i just want to say, i usually muscle through most coast shows just because im up overnights and it provides a voice in the darkness. took one look at tonights guest and show description. said fuck it, id rather sit alone in the shadows. sounds wicked dumb. 'angels in our lives', lol

George's ego dictates that he read an email from a lonely soul lovingly sucking his balls for being on the air tonight.

Thanks P*B, that's the best laugh I've had in awhile.  It captures the spirit of Christmas and the spirits of George.

gnooryblows

i think im gonna go to shoutcast and turn on some reruns of art bell

Quote from: Morgus on December 25, 2014, 01:54:32 AM
Rosemary corrected Noory's labeling of demons as 'evil' - saying 'hostile' would be a better term to use for them.

There was no way in hell I was going to tune in tonight given the horrible guest. C2C guest rotation in obviously stale and is a major factor in its falling listener numbers, that and Noories suckage.

You think they at least try to find some interesting new guest but its the same shit night in and night out.

Quote from: Catsmile on December 24, 2014, 09:20:34 PM
How Dave stole & keeps C2CAM.
I can guess that in less than one note.

shes hot in that movie

wr250

and yet another show on angels...

merry christmas everyone , and yes even you gnoory.

Lunger

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 24, 2014, 10:15:39 AM

You're correct about Herod. My point is that the only census for that period for which there is any historical record was in 6 or 7 AD, so you can link Jesus' birth to one or the other, but not both. As I said, the notion of people travelling to their birthplace for the census is clearly nonsense, but we also know that the censuses (censi?) called in the Roman World applied only to Roman citizens, so would not have involved Joseph at all.

I was just trying to point out that this is a discussion about 'historical evidence', of which there was absolutely nothing on last night.

Census was done in 6-7 BC not AD