• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is the son of Hitler- loose upon the world!

Gunner65

WOW Is that it?  Hours of bullshit to claim he is the son of Adolf Hitler!  lol

Dietrich is a piece of garbage that should have been left to rot in Vietnam. He does not deserve to live in the U.S. or have any say in it's politics.
Soldier's engraved lighter:

Gunner65

May 19, 2019 Dietrich Shit Show
Another cosplay photo - 

With his "zen garden" of propaganda on Facebook banned for terrorist threats, "Team Dietrich" has gone underground,  Facebook pages of Pavel Privara and others have gone "private" and Dietrich is posting obscure cosplay photos like this which show up on Google Image Search with no attribution.

Dietrich has withdrawn into his little cult of mindless followers for his own "protection"... until they realize he is a lying piece of shit.

Gunner65

Pavel "Barney" Privara pulls live stream again because there are more thumbs down than up!  :D  lol

Gunner65

The "Buzz" is still there and Dietrich can't hear it....lol

Gunner65

Dietrich is already slurring his speech!!  He is oblivious once again to the fact that it is his microphone connection to Pavel that is faulty.

Gunner65

Dietrich has appealed to Facebook  - begging and lying no doubt for his reestablishment.  He still needs a mattress - and Peter Moon to save his ass somehow.

Pitiful

Gunner65

George Knight - lol
Another misguided soul -

Gunner65

The "buzzing" Dietrich!  How about your own denial and lies about being someone you are not - holy fucking shit!  Are you wasted already?  Crying about someone you have never met !

Pelayo

Speaking of abortions, ddd is an example of a botched abortion that lived.

Gunner65

Dietrich says he has a former US Marine follower "Derrick Taly" ??  Interesting.

Lie about being a US Marine to a US Marine and get away with it?  NOT LIKELY!!  Sooner or later the phoney gets exposed!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 19, 2019, 06:28:13 PM
Speaking of abortions, ddd is an example of a botched abortion that lived.
That is a false speculation.  Dietrich and his sister Joyce were born in 1963 and 1966 in Taipea, Taiwan. 

I suspect his father married his mother while stationed at Taipea from 1961-1963.  George retired in August 1965 and little Douglas was born in October 1966!

Pelayo

ddd confuses the time he did a stint in the girl scouts as being a marine.                                    http://truedaily.news/2019/05/16/drag-kid-demonstrates-how-to-snort-ketamine/

Gunner65

I believe Dietrich used his father as being a "Combat Sailor" (and lied about his record) - but then when he was exposed, found his lies about his father were not helping.  So he came up with the "Son of Hitler" lie to compensate.

Pelayo

It is not the apple-let court ddd, it is the appellate court.

Gunner65

Dietrich is an abortion "minimalist" and a Marxist racist! Yet he claims to be  Christian - (Serbian Othadox)

Gunner65

How is your transgender son doing with his billionaire gay husband ?  (Perhaps they can buy you a mattress)

Are you still "monitoring" your love child in Canada?  THE LIES ARE ENDING!

Gunner65

Romania abortion ban!! 

Next will be a horrendous slurred history from 1200 -1400 AD with vampires and a connection with the works of Peter Moon.

Son of Dracula, Hitler, Romania  lol!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, just like if you hate America you can always leave. And if this world is so "sorry" nobody is keeping you here.

Gunner65

Dietrich is insane.  Trust me.  And Privara is a naive tool.

Pelayo

Notice how ddd is always quoting academics to lend credence to his broadcasts. I wonder how many people cite ddd as a source. I suspect the only people who would cite him are people who are equally crackpot flim-flam artists.

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, the climate has changed since the beginning of time long before man ever walked on Earth. How is that for an historical perspective?

Pelayo

So what is your point ddd? All those horses that genghis khan had were farting so much they created global warming?

Pelayo

That mongol invasion theory sounds totally gay.

Pelayo

Hahahahaha the diabolic white male and his jewish puppet master. You are so indoctrinated to the ridiculous gay progressive propaganda.

Pelayo

I can't listen to ddd anymore. He is boring and stupid and insane and a total clown. He is not dangerous to anybody.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 19, 2019, 06:40:03 PM
That is a false speculation.  Dietrich and his sister Joyce were born in 1963 and 1966 in Taipea, Taiwan. 

I suspect his father married his mother while stationed at Taipea from 1961-1963.  George retired in August 1965 and little Douglas was born in October 1966!
I think Dietrich was born in South Vietnam. He don't look Chinese to me. He can't even speak Chinese properly. His mother should have aborted him but alas she decided to give him to an orphanage I believe. After a few years Dietrich was born, Aquino might have been in South Vietnam and when he possibly ran into Dietrich he was probably around 5 or 6 years old. Perhaps there was something about Dietrich that caught his attention and that might have led to Aquino bringing the boy into the U.S. via Taiwan under the care of foster parents.
https://youtu.be/NpIdskivmUg