• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Jackstar

It's not that we don't share a belief system--it's that you're simply wrong.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2016, 11:16:19 AM
It's not that we don't share a belief system--it's that you're simply wrong.

No no no, you don't understand.  I think it's for the best that you phag nuggets are allowed to play your Truther Games.  Institutionalizing you would be expensive; euthanasia would be a tough sell, politcally; and if you didn't have something else to occupy your time you'd be driving down a sidewalk mowing down pedestrians and firing a pistol at the crowd.

That said, I hope that Alex Jones takes a shit on your lawn.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 19, 2016, 12:02:00 PM
you phag nuggets

Your ability to explain how the buildings generated pyroclastic clouds is stunning in, and with, its science.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2016, 12:05:41 PM
Your ability to explain how the buildings generated pyroclastic clouds is stunning in, and with, its science.

Aww, shucks.  I've tried to hide my brilliance during this exchange, but some of it leaks through anyhow, especially to one as observant and perceptive as yourself.

Say, as long as we are bonding like this, do you mind if I ask another question that you can't/won't answer?  How come amongst all those millions of leaked documents from the NSA and elsewhere, there was not one that bespoke of this inside job stuff?  Nothing that even peripherally supports it?

Was that the day when the tears started for you?

Jackstar

The more you strike at shadows, the stronger I become. You are transparent.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2016, 12:23:50 PM
The more you strike at shadows, the stronger I become. You are transparent.

What, due to some mysterious Fifth Fundamental Force?  That's crazee talkin', son.  The more I strike, the more tired I become.  It doesn't affect you at all.

You guys just live for emotion-stirring slogans, don't you?  Well, when you have no comprehensive theory, I guess you settle for what you can get.  From your perseverance in talking to me, I guess you must not have anyone who will relate to you about 9/11 in any case.  Say, Jack, you're not that poor fucker in the story who was crying about how lonely he had become since becoming a troofer, are you?  How terribly sad.

(Here's one for any Euro-bitches who are reading this thread)  Hay Jack, how come they call it 9/11 when it happened back in September, not November?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 19, 2016, 01:30:38 PM
What, due to some mysterious Fifth Fundamental Force?

You ask a lot of bullshit strawman rhetorical questions. Are you aware of that?

Me again.  Why do you lie so much, Jack?  I mean, I know troofers lie, it comes with the territory.  But I thought you were a Christian.  It's heartbreaking to think that you'll be sent to The Bad Place when you kick the bucket.

Like this, fer instance:

Quote from: Jackstar on July 16, 2016, 11:53:09 AM
It only takes one black sheep to collapse three enormous buildings into their own footprints at free-fall speed.

Now Jack...you KNOW that those buildings did not fall into their own footprints.  So does the rest of the world.  There's photos and videos and everything.  And at "free-fall speed"?  Not even the most vibrating stick insect in the ranks of the troofers goes THAT retard. 

You have better keep your nose clean, Jack, lest you disillusion your fan base.  Word to the wise, that's all I'm saying.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2016, 05:59:58 PM
I'm a retard who seems to be unaware that I was talking about all three buildings.

Any point you feel like making, Fattie Pie?

No?  I didn't think so.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 01:56:30 PM

You're a complete idiot who deserves neither quarter nor respect.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

Sorry, sugarbuns, but Imma not gon play guessing games.  If you have a point to make, then you're going to have to make it with words, not cartoons. 

All you troofers play this hide-and-seek game with your claims.  Are there any of you who are not choad-huffing pussie boys?  Say what you mean, and mean what you say.  Phaggot.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 19, 2016, 09:46:00 PM
:P

I guess that is all you troofers have: cute little photos and cartoons.  And you say you are sitting on evidence of the biggest crime in this history of the USA?  Tigga, please.  You couldn't manage a wet dream.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 19, 2016, 09:48:32 PM
I guess that is all you troofers have: cute little photos and cartoons.  And you say you are sitting on evidence of the biggest crime in this history of the USA?  Tigga, please.  You couldn't manage a wet dream.

You're just so tedious, boring, unimaginative and unoriginal that I had to spice it up a little. Your posts are the equivalent of vaginal dryness (which I'm pretty sure you also suffer from). Well, I guess, at least, you're keeping yourself entertained, if no one else. Way to take up space!  :D  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 19, 2016, 09:54:08 PM
Well, I guess, at least, you're keeping yourself entertained, if no one else.

What was your first clue, Captain Durrrr, was it the first, second, third, or fourth time I said that is exactly my purpose in this thread?

Fuck.  Tinfoils in general aren't very bright but you fuckin troofers are on another level of retarded.

[edit] Honest to fuck, you guys, you are peanuts compared to some of the troofers i have faced.  Like squirt guns compared to ordinance.  If you ladies can't up your game, pronto, imma leave this thread.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 19, 2016, 09:59:47 PM
What was your first clue, Captain Durrrr, was it the first, second, third, or fourth time I said that is exactly my purpose in this thread?

Fuck.  Tinfoils in general aren't very bright but you fuckin troofers are on another level of retarded.

[edit] Honest to fuck, you guys, you are peanuts compared to some of the troofers i have faced.  Like squirt guns compared to ordinance.  If you ladies can't up your game, pronto, imma leave this thread.

So, you sought to be a boring, tedious rag and did.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 19, 2016, 10:14:04 PM
So, you sought to be a boring, tedious rag and did.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2016, 11:44:54 AM
You're just here to insult and not say anything of substance.

You can't be a troofer if you're not a hypocrite.  Or a liar.  C'mon Jack, fuck the 9/11 business, this is your eternal reward we are talking about.  You wouldn't want that reward to be the spiritual equivalent of a '73 Pinto with a brown door, but that's what it's going to be if you don't stop lying.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 08:32:09 AM
this is your eternal reward we are talking about.

I seriously have no idea what you've been talking about for the last several pages. You appear to be the only one who supports the official 9/11 cover story. "Eternal reward"? ... wtf?

You're a freak, dude. Seriously.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

I seriously have no idea what you've been talking about for the last several pages. You appear to be the only one who supports the official 9/11 cover story. "Eternal reward"? ... wtf?

You're a freak, dude. Seriously.

You believe in a 9/11 conspiracy, but you don't believe in Jesus H. Christ?

Who's the freak now?

How about this?  Do you believe in this:

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 11:37:29 AM
You believe in a 9/11 conspiracy,

Even the 9/11 Commission Report agrees with that. "19 hiijackers plotted..." is a conspiracy by definition.

You're really not all that bright, are you?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Even the 9/11 Commission Report agrees with that. "19 hiijackers plotted..." is a conspiracy by definition.

You're really not all that bright, are you?

Eh.  "Inside Job

I try to avoid saying it because I get the giggles.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 12:04:49 PM
More cute family photos

Do you have a point?  An argument?  A claim?  Troofers rarely do.   Keeps their options open so that they can wiggle out of any debunking attempt.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 12:24:22 PM
A claim?

The content and timing of the release of the pages and the faux coup are not unrelated--and, you're dumb.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 12:34:47 PM
The content and timing of the release of the pages and the faux coup are not unrelated

Why are you troofers so coy?  Never explain yourselves, ever.  You drop a little picture or make some vague, ambiguous statement like this.  Then when your victim asks you to elaborate, you intone, darkly, something like: "Sheep like you will never understand.  Go back to your pretend life."

Cmon Jack, it doesn't cost you 50 bux a word.  And I know you love it, you've stuck to me like a troofer to a mark at Ground Zero for three pages now.  Cough up something coherent.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 07:07:20 PM

This is a nice little list that neatly illustrates the perfidy of the troofer methodology.  Let's take the 2nd one on the list: "BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes before it happened."

Okay, so what?  Well, we don't know.  I suppose this is being offered as proof of SOMETHING.  But what?  Let's look at this fact a little more closely (something troofers never do).

Building 7 (the red arrow is pointing at it) was hit by debris from the collapse of WTC1, which was located 370 feet to the south (LOL Note: WTC1 "falling into its own footprint" as Jackstar claimed).  This is a still frame taken from a video, which shows debris striking the building

Some of the debris took out a large section of WTC7, starting fires on the south and west sides. 

Those fires burned out of control for seven hours, from the time that it was struck until it collapsed.  The city's water mains were taken out by the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2, so the fire sprinklers were inoperative.  The fires spread across the entire building until it reached the northeast corner, where the collapse began. 

The building had been evacuated long before it was struck by the debris.  At about 2pm, firefighters noticed a bulges and distortions in the building structure, along with creaking sounds.  At 3pm, the fire captain in charge ordered an evacuation of all firemen from the building and a pull back to a safe distance, as the building was expected to fully or partially collapse.

The press was notified of this action formally and informally.  There is a video in which an on-site fireman describes the misshapen building for reporters, and asserts that the building "will" collapse.  This was over two hours before the building eventually fell.

This pullback, and the prediction of collapse, was reported by news agencies around the world, which were having a feast day with the events.  The media performed a death watch on WTC7.  All of them wanted to be the first to report its collapse.  Being the first one to report something carries bragging rights or something within the media.  But the rush to be first, rather than getting it right, leads to all sorts of erroneous reporting, as in this case.  The BBC and at least one other agency that I know of reported that the building had already collapsed when it hadn't.  It should have been embarrassing, but reporters and troofers are immune to embarrassment.

What's the point of stating that the BBC reported the collapse 20 minutes before it happened?  There's no claim or argument presented.  It's not even a complete thought relative to any conspiracy, much less a theory or proof of any kind.  It's just a factoid for normal people.  But if you are a paranoid retard, you read this factoid and your hamster-wheel paranoia completes the thought for you: THIS IS PROOF THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB.  THE FDNY AND THE MEDIA WERE IN ON THE PLOT.  It's nothing of the kind.  It was believed and communicated that WTC7 was going to collapse hours before it did.  If there WAS a conspiracy and this is somehow (God knows how) proof of it, then it means the news agencies and the FDNY were in on the plot. 

None of this matters to the troofers, though, because the truth doesn't matter.  Troofers have a fetish for rooting around in the statistical noise, misinterpreting photo artifacts, misrepresenting facts, inventing facts, avoiding science, and the like.  The entire troofer thought-process is reminiscent of quote mining.  That's how they roll.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 01:19:07 PM
Fuck your mother.

I did, Jack.  Now you can answer when someone asks, "Who's your daddy?"

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 02:53:10 PM
It was believed and communicated that WTC7 was going to collapse hours before it did.

It's all pretty obvious, your smarmy malarkey aside. Some of us paid attention in physics class, you know.

What's not obvious, to me at least, is if you are actually as stupid as you look, or if you're being sponsored to be.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 02:58:13 PM
It's all pretty obvious, your smarmy malarkey aside. Some of us paid attention in physics class, you know.

You don't know squat about physics.  I can tell that just by looking at your cartoons.

What's the matter, Jack.  You have no answer for what I just posted above, do you.  Of course you don't.  Which is why discussing anything substantial with a troofer is a waste of time.