• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

Internet friends are not real, everyone's expendable and no one has a real friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9kPks0IfE

pate

I grow tired of this meme.  I have been working on a way to make fun of Bruce "the Boss" Springstein, I hate that guy.

Currently I have him named Douche "the Jeff" Shitstain.  I figured "the Jeff" was a nice play on the Spanish word for Boss, but it is really just a place-holder at this point.

Richard, perhaps you could MoveOn from this latest NYC thing, maybe go down by the river and across to Joisey and find another broken record to play with?

jest sayin'...

-pAnon

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 01:03:22 PM
I will not.  This is my most successful picture to date.  Under its aegis I have come dangerously close to marriage on two separate occasions and entertained a frank proposition from a remarkable lady -- chivalry alone prevents me from naming the parties concerned.  Your annoyance crowns the whole affair in a radiant burst of perfection.

What puzzles me is the fact that someone can be so skinny and yet have tits at the same time. The 'remarkable lady' probably owns a museum of freaks and wants you in a glass case in the foyer. I'm surprised you haven't been banned by now for causing alarm and distress to the delicate creatures who use this forum.

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 02:00:07 PM
At least with "this" crapper.

Time to shit and get off the pot, so to speak.

Poopie pooh. :D

lmao

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 25, 2019, 02:03:48 PM
What puzzles me is the fact that someone can be so skinny and yet have tits at the same time. The 'remarkable lady' probably owns a museum of freaks and wants you in a glass case in the foyer. I'm surprised you haven't been banned by now for causing alarm and distress to the delicate creatures who use this forum.
I'm surprised Sixteen Tangerines hasn't demanded Liberace make Dubb wear a bra. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on August 25, 2019, 01:58:53 PM
I grow tired of this meme.  I have been working on a way to make fun of Bruce "the Boss" Springstein, I hate that guy.

Currently I have him named Douche "the Jeff" Shitstain.  I figured "the Jeff" was a nice play on the Spanish word for Boss, but it is really just a place-holder at this point.

Richard, perhaps you could MoveOn from this latest NYC thing, maybe go down by the river and across to Joisey and find another broken record to play with?

-pAnon

ES "JEFE" NO JEFF.

VC

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 08:41:52 PM
I hope Miller sees this somehow. He is a dummy. There is a Holocaust going on. He doesn’t realize that Psychiatric “medication” is a weapon DESIGNED to murder people like me and those in my Psychiatric Survivor Community. I will NEVER ingest anymore of that POISON as long as I live. Not only do they kill you, it causes homicidal and suicidal ideation. I walked around with a box cutter for quite some time looking for someone to even breathe wrong in my direction and I would slit their throat. THAT is the legacy of Psychiatry and the Mental Healthy Industry, and it is an Industry of which I am a FORMER CUSTOMER. I am writing this here because I went over on Ellgab and saw he said I belong on “medication”. I know he will be reading this. Why don’t you take some of that “medication” yourself Miller? Let’s see how you like being a human and not even being able to feel human. Let’s see you count the days off until you die, hoping and praying you die in your sleep because THATS how it feels to be on Psychiatric “medication”. Off “medication” I feel human. I FEEL alive. Get it now, Miller?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 08:38:04 PM
ive extended an olive branch to someone most unexpected. we wait.

If it's any consolation Anthony... Miller ain't showing-up to Groyper's invite.

But is it part of the plan?

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 02:17:11 PM
If it's any consolation Anthony... Miller ain't showing-up to Groyper's invite.

and that's totally fine, if true.

VC

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 25, 2019, 02:14:52 PM
ES "JEFE" NO JEFF.

Yeah, I think that is why I have it as a placeholder.  "the Chav" and "the Chaddd" are also options I am exploring.  I vaguely recall coming up with something while on one of my legendary benders, but I seem to have failed to log into bellchan to properly log the revealation in the "Random Thoughts" and/or "Music" thread.  I have only my suspect memory to rely on.

ediot: Hmm, perhaps Douche "ES JEFF NO jefe" Shitstain?  Nautical...

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 02:20:38 PM
Maybe it's part of The Plan? ;)

i was/am willing to have him on as a guest and he can speak his piece.

do i look like the kind of guy with a plan?

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 25, 2019, 02:24:45 PM
i was/am willing to have him on as a guest and he can speak his piece.

He just shits "I love AB+HW" shrapnel here to drive traffic to his YT/FB, reads here for "attention whoring" ideas, so he pops-in with stink bomb sentence fragments to collect the curious and say bye bye to BellGab. He hangs at the EllFart beta-boi site, posting often, and has his very own closed FB fan site to control his followers like Feather does with Screened Callers.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 02:45:04 PM
He just posts shrapnel here to drive traffic to his YT/FB, reads here for "attention whoring" ideas, so he pops-in with stink bomb sentence fragments to collect the curious and say bye bye to BellGab. He hangs at the EllFart beta-boi site, posting often, and has his very own closed FB fan site to control his followers like Feather does with Screened Callers.

My God, My GOD!!!!

You mean there's a Senda style "FanthonysFortress" at Facebook?

How are the Ellgabbers treating him over there?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 02:45:04 PM
He just posts shrapnel here to drive traffic to his YT/FB, reads here for "attention whoring" ideas, so he pops-in with stink bomb sentence fragments to collect the curious and say bye bye to BellGab. He hangs at the EllFart beta-boi site, posting often, and has his very own closed FB fan site to control his followers like Feather does with Screened Callers.

this will be the one and only olive branch i offer him. that being said, he clearly doesn't know how to play the game and im willing to teach him. my content has not and will never depend on him.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 25, 2019, 02:03:48 PM

This is not unlike your appraisal of my poetry where, realizing yourself completely outclassed, you make a desperate grab for the critic's robe, an act which leaves you far more naked than I.  Snipe away, heathens!  I face the world like an Antique hero, unashamed and unafraid.

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 02:49:28 PM
My God, My GOD!!!!

You mean there's a Senda style "FanthonysFortress" at Facebook?

i thought Bart put Anthony into the cuck shed? i could be wrong.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 02:53:15 PM
This is not unlike your appraisal of my poetry where, realizing yourself completely outclassed, you make a desperate grab for the critic's robe, an act which leaves you far more naked than I.  Snipe away, heathens!  I face the world like an Antique hero, unashamed and unafraid.

I can't see you doing much fighting beneath the walls of Troy. Perhaps you could pass for one of the Trojan women and be carted off to Mycenae to service some great brute of a Greek.

#PutAShirtOn.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 25, 2019, 03:01:12 PM
I can't see you doing much fighting beneath the walls of Troy. Perhaps you could pass for one of the Trojan women and be carted off to Mycenae to service some great brute of a Greek.

#PutAShirtOn.

As tempting as that is, the offense to your sensibilities promises to be even more gratifying.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 02:49:28 PM

Amazingly, they troll each other to the fullest. It seems to be a symbiotic relationship that both "opposite sides" thrive off of. Miller loves the attention. He can't help himself. He is their Village Idiot Clown that HW speaks of.

Groyper is just trying to help. Bwahahahaha!

Poor Jedimiller. He is Their Dark Side Heater-Vader with that Coors Lite mouth sucking sound. :D

Their daily whipping Vader Beta Boi.

Coors, Bubble Baths, masturbating HW/Gwen under that "bath water", seem to be his FB Live yin/yang imaginary play thangs. Thankfully, I'm not a member of his FB, but BellGab already has some revealing posts that tell all.

AC400KICK

Hollow points are messy and black talon rounds are painful upon entry. Just sayin’..

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 03:27:16 PM
Hollow points are messy and black talon rounds are painful upon entry. Just sayin’..

Never mind that, I want you to concentrate your energies on a matter far more important. Tell K_Dubb to put a shirt on. If he refuses your reasonable request I want you to drive to Seattle and reason with him.

#PutAShirtOn.

Anthony, why did you threaten me via Twitter DM?

Asuka Langley

Good thing Winchester quit making them 19 years ago

Dr. MD MD

Brig, I think it’s time to bust out the old I’m so scared meme. ;)