• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Kev Baker Show

Started by Lilith, August 09, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 01:42:35 PM
I'm the one that writes the scripts, silly boy.

Of course you are. Anyway, take a seat next to the guy dressed as Napoleon. The (real) doctor will see you shortly. Try not to chew the carpet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 01:44:52 PM
Of course you are. Anyway, take a seat next to the guy dressed as Napoleon. The (real) doctor will see you shortly. Try not to chew the carpet.

That man's not dressed as Napoleon. In fact there's no man at all. You're on the internet right now but your derealization has been noted and documented. Thank you for your participation.  :)

Drug recommended: Thorazine...and lots of it.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
In fact there's no man at all.

That thought goes through my mind every time I read one of your emasculated posts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 01:55:16 PM
emasculated.

I'll have to take your word for it. You're the expert.  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 01:57:50 PM
I'll have to take your word for it. You're the expert.  :D

At least you concede that I know more than you on just about everything (with the exception of child molestation, your great love), which at least shows a willingness to achieve personal growth. I know we can't expect miracles, but just stopping you from crapping on the floor would be a start.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 02:06:48 PM
At least you concede that I know more than you on just about everything

No, just about being a fag and, given that you live in London, probably a pedophile too. You guys don't judge though...the queen won't allow it.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 02:10:23 PM
No, just about being a fag and, given that you live in London, probably a pedophile too. You guys don't judge though...the queen won't allow it.  ;D

You are beyond trite.

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2017, 11:40:04 AM
This series by the late (murdered) William Cooper is full of stuff I wish I didn't know.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

WOW, Thank You for the link aldous!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2017, 01:36:58 PM
Right...Drunken, aggressive loon (who "wouldn't be taken alive") who had been served with tax evasion summons but eluded their service for years, had been reported for aggravated assault of his neighbours, comes out with a gun when the police turn up to arrest him, shoots a deputy in the head...

..How is that going to end?  ::)

Funny, but this time I agree with the spirit of your assessment- I'm an open minded type of wingnut asshole.

The thing is, Mr. Cooper's story was not as simple or easily dismissed as you imply. I know a lot more about him and the situation in Navajo County than I would share here. (Wingnut yes, but not completely stupid) I certainly believed that he was going to find a way to be "taken out" but nobody was going to steer him out of it but him. Having said that, "they" were definitely out to get him and Cooper could not stop being Cooper. Nobody's fucking perfect, not anybody I know anyway. But my favorite people have always been that type of strong personality who just can't give a fuck about trying to be anything they're not. I will say this- he was a much more kind, compassionate, and sober man than he came off as on the Hour Of The Time. He loved his family and friends and dog, Crusher. He was also very sincere and extremely intelligent. Basically a good AND a flawed man. And he had a mission to encourage others to put on the sunglasses and open their fucking eyes and stop being sheeple. I loved that about him.

He lived near me and we had close associations. I never wanted to be in his inner circle, because I would not target myself like he chose to, but I was in the outer circle of friends who tried to counsel and encourage him if we could, help him when possible. I miss him a lot. He was the real life preacher man from They Live and the weapons grade Art Bell.

Lilith

I'm looking forward to this coming up 2 days Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th.  Dunno if you all know about it. I know PBS likes Anthony Patch.

https://www.anthonypatch.com/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2017, 04:49:55 PM
I'm looking forward to this coming up 2 days Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th.  Dunno if you all know about it. I know PBS likes Anthony Patch.

What's his deal, brig? He's a physicist AND a preacher?  ???

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

Thanks Brig.
And he does research on CERN, one of my favorite conspiracy topics. He ties occult knowledge into. Also I believe he discussed that tunnel ceremony as well, the one with the weird ass ritual magick ceremony. Gotthard Tunnel I believe is what it is called. Once you start researching the root words in languages and start learning about sigils it's all down hill from there.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 12, 2017, 07:37:46 AM
Thanks Brig.
And he does research on CERN, one of my favorite conspiracy topics. He ties occult knowledge into. Also I believe he discussed that tunnel ceremony as well, the one with the weird ass ritual magick ceremony. Gotthard Tunnel I believe is what it is called. Once you start researching the root words in languages and start learning about sigils it's all down hill from there.

I like him and respect him. I always enjoy listening to him.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 12, 2017, 07:46:38 AM
I like him and respect him. I always enjoy listening to him.
Me too. I found him on another show, I don't recall which one but he is on a lot with Kev. The whole black cube on Saturn thing fascinates me.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 12, 2017, 07:50:25 AM
Me too. I found him on another show, I don't recall which one but he is on a lot with Kev. The whole black cube on Saturn thing fascinates me.  :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to the Conference this Sat and Sun that I linked to.  Clyde is going to be on there too.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Where are you peeps?...

I am hiding at: http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/  ...

Join an actual Forum at: http://tfrlive.com/chat/  ...

Later Peeps,...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I'm Back...

Bomar

Lilith

Hi bomar!  I'll try to keep an eye out for you here.

Lilith

...and other shows on TFR.

Listen Link:

http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+3

G'Morning Bomar!  [_]?

Bomar

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

G'Morning Bomar!  [_]?

Brig,...

Utilitarian ideals are always expected from the intelligent...

I did contact Gabbi last night, but she is in morning this month...

This is the anniversary of her daughter's murder...

I gave her my condolences, thanked her for sharing, and left it at that...

Later,...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on October 22, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Brig,...

Later,...

Bomar

Did you listen to Susan this morning Bomar?  It was another bitcoin guest, and I had fun posting things that she readily asked the guest.  She's fantastic!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on October 22, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Brig,...

Later,...

Bomar

Gabbi with the Jane Jetson avatar?  ???

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 12:12:17 PM

Gabbi with the Jane Jetson avatar?  ???

Doc, ...

I do not know, there has been another soap opera...

Bomar

Bomar

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Did you listen to Susan this morning Bomar?

Brig,...

Yes, I did listen this morning to Susan...

I suspect this show also was also a rerun; Lorax disappeared from the Anonymous Radio 3+ years ago...

Link: https://www.anonymous-france.eu/lorax-was-arrested-in-australia.html  ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on October 22, 2017, 01:35:52 PM
Brig,...

Yes, I did listen this morning to Susan...

I suspect this show also was also a rerun; Lorax disappeared from the Anonymous Radio 3+ years ago...

Link: https://www.anonymous-france.eu/lorax-was-arrested-in-australia.html  ...

Bomar

It was a live show, Susan was posting in the chat during the show, and reading some of our comments to the guest.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

It was a live show, Susan was posting in the chat during the show, and reading some of our comments to the guest.

Cool,...

But that was the latest news article for Lorax...

Bomar

Hi, Brig!
Just wanted to say hello, it's getting lonesome in the CTM thread. There is a little war going on there, as in most threads of BellGab.com. hehe.
seeya

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on October 24, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
Hi, Brig!
Just wanted to say hello, it's getting lonesome in the CTM thread. There is a little war going on there, as in most threads of BellGab.com. hehe.
seeya

Hey Larry!  Yeah, I gave up on Wells ages ago.  I listen to Kev every day at 5, and I listen to Susan sat and sun mornings, and a few other shows during the week on TFR, so I don't miss Wells at all anymore.