• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
No more wasting tax money on abortions for these THOTS! We are going back to the moon for the first time!

need to send the blacks up first to make sure all the kinks are worked out.

Jackstar

The forum has reached a new low.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 23, 2018, 06:13:57 PM
need to send the blacks up first to make sure all the kinks are worked out.

We should send Daves wife with them to satisfy their sexual desires and keep them on top of their game.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
We should send Daves wife with them to satisfy their sexual desires and keep them on top of their game.

for nationalism!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
No more wasting tax money on abortions for these THOTS! We are going back to the moon for the first time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFU5ncKhU

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
you hate me .. i don't hate you..the hatred shown against me on both boards has been trying.. i know it will continue .. i have never censored anyone and I would not have the power or inclination to do so...I  am the one hated and censored for having different opinions than the majority of people on either board..  The hate against me will continue here for absolutely no reason but my differences of opinion. I have only openly argued with one person.. it was openly..and my emotions may have gotten the best of me. so if it makes me feel better to have some fun with all this,  i will continue to do so...  @Dr. MD MD

Okay, I'm sorry. I have to pop in, because I really can't stand lies and hypocrisy. You HAVE censored people. By trying to get the Progressive thread shut down because it wasn't going how you wanted, and complaining about any far-right post until Bart shut it down, is censorship. I could care less about any form of politics because it's going to bring shit from both sides, whether people are serious or not. It's how things go on the internet. You called Bellgab "grubgab" and said it's all racist and trolls, and that you were never going back, yet you are here engaging, encouraging and trolling the people you criticized for doing the things you're doing.

I have nothing against you as a person and I could care less what you do. I think you must be having something going on in your personal life that causing you to act so off the rails. The reason is absolutely none of my business. I hope you get help with dealing whatever you're going through.

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on October 23, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
Okay, I'm sorry. I have to pop in, because I really can't stand lies and hypocrisy. You HAVE censored people. By trying to get the Progressive thread shut down because it wasn't going how you wanted, and complaining about any far-right post until Bart shut it down, is censorship. I could care less about any form of politics because it's going to bring shit from both sides, whether people are serious or not. It's how things go on the internet. You called Bellgab "grubgab" and said it's all racist and trolls, and that you were never going back, yet you are here engaging, encouraging and trolling the people you criticized for doing the things you're doing.

I have nothing against you as a person and I could care less what you do. I think you must be having something going on in your personal life that causing you to act so off the rails. The reason is absolutely none of my business. I hope you get help with dealing whatever you're going through.

Everyone is welcome to pop into Bellgab anytime spookcat  :)

Jackstar

Me, I'm ready for Hiliary.

Say... you don't think... ???

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
Me, I'm ready for Hiliary.

Say... you don't think... ???

I wouldn't be surprised.

Jackstar

We never do see them deleting posts in the same place at the same time. Something to consider.

VC

Quote from: spookcat on October 23, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Gotta say you didn't troll me even though you're a host on the DMDN -unless I'm mistaken. Are you on KR's payroll?

It's Bart that is the pathetic censor, and s/he should be banned for doing that. Meaning, leave that shit hole to censor itself by banning yourself from those Orwellian control freaks. No one should tolerate Dave Schrader suck-ups that can't deal with criticism of his show format.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
I  am the one hated and censored for having different opinions than the majority of people on either board.. 

To be clear, you haven't been censored on this forum.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Everyone is welcome to pop into Bellgab anytime spookcat  :)

I didn't want to give anyone the opinion that the cat ladies are attacking. ;) I've got no problem with either side.

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
Gotta say you didn't troll me even though you're a host on the DMDN -unless I'm mistaken. Are you on KR's payroll?

It's Bart that is the pathetic censor, and s/he should be banned for doing that. Meaning, leave that shit hole to censor itself by banning yourself from those Orwellian control freaks. No one should tolerate Dave Schrader suck-ups that can't deal with criticism of his show format.

What? I'm not a host anywhere.

VC

Quote from: spookcat on October 23, 2018, 10:47:32 PM
What? I'm not a host anywhere.
I'm banned there, so I can't see if you were the same person. Sorry, my mistake.