• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BRUGVU WANTS TO CONVERT YOUR ART BELL RADIO SHOW TAPES FOR FREE.

Started by brugvu, November 06, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

brugvu

BRUGVU WANTS TO CONVERT YOUR ART BELL RADIO SHOW TAPES FOR FREE.

Everyone knows that BRUGVU has the WOLD'S LARGEST ART BELL SHOW COLLECTION.

He spends most of his time and money finding, buying, collecting, converting TAPES of OLD ART BELL SHOWS.

BRUGVU SPEAKS IN THE 3rd 4th and 5th person.

search "brugvu" on bellgab and you will see his OLD list of shows. he aint bullsheeping you.

He has VERSA-CORDERS, REEL-TALKS, VCRs, and  regular tape players waiting to convert your shows for you for free!

He will pay for any and all OLD TAPE collections. just send him a list of what's on them.. Dates, guests, topics.. exact dates are best..
but.. he is a genius and can easily figure out what date the show is from just by listening.. especially if "news and weather" from that day are on tape..
ps SPORT SCORES are the easiest verification. just google the teams and scores.

He spends 1000's of hours searching for people who have taped Art's old shows (90's) and finally thought it was time to make his very first POST about it.

He will pay for the shipping both ways. and do all the work for you for free. YOUR own OLD TAPES converted to MP3s. FREE
He likes to keep the originals. if you want them, back let him know.

BRUGVU WILL HELP YOU CONVERT YOUR OLD TAPES AND MAKE YOU YOUR VERY OWN ART BELL SHOW COLLECTION. 

Private message him.
BRUGVU also buys/sells/trades all 80's transforming robot toys. ALL UFO/ALIEN/MARS/PYRAMIDS/TIMETRAVEL/BIGFOOT/ASTEROID/ELE/ARCHAEOLOGY  vcr tapes/books/magazine/toys/ NEW t-shirts or hats. anything ART BELL related. like AFTER DARK magazines.

BRUGVU is a cool guy. he has almost no friends. Lives in his wife's basement with 3 cats. he's a scorpio. born on ALL saint's day.
He studies the non randomness of Extinction Levels Events, Time-Travel, Stargates, and all Geological wonders..
He has found the KT asteroid.  USA's very own STARGATE. and the mathematical ratio of extinction level events.
and has proof that TIME-TRAVEL is real, and that STARGATES really do exist.

Brugvu is an expert in shutting his mouth on EXACT DETAILS. so no need to harass him.  MIB's NSA CIA or FBI or anyone from LANULOUS. unless his name is STEVE. MIB steve.

so send him all your tapes. or else he will spill his guts on everything he has found.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

thanks!!
speaker for BRUGVU
(his mail is HOT) 

brugvu

WONDERING IF THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN POSTED.

PLEASE REPLY.

MIKE V is an AWESOME GUY!!!!!!!

TURTLES SWIM!

brugvu

YES!

NEWPORT cigarettes have METHanol in them. quite minty.

For all the questions you could have asked me, you asked prob the dumbest 1.

any more questions?

did you know AL BIELIK said that there would be a major BLACKOUT in AUG of 2003? he actually said the EXACT DAY too!
and that reverse speech confirms what he said?

STEVE please contact me. i know your voice.
:)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 01:57:55 AM
YES!

NEWPORT cigarettes have METHanol in them. quite minty.

For all the questions you could have asked me, you asked prob the dumbest 1.

any more questions?

did you know AL BIELIK said that there would be a major BLACKOUT in AUG of 2003? he actually said the EXACT DAY too!
and that reverse speech confirms what he said?

STEVE please contact me. i know your voice.
:)

Do you snort Meth?

brugvu

i like your avatar

hilarious.

no, if i sound stupid its a defense against people who would take what i say seriously.
.....certain people who may not want what i know publicly known.

by the way are you trying to sell meth? i think thats illegal. :)

you should drink kool-aid. esp with FLINT water. yummy!

Jackstar

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 01:22:29 AM
an expert in shutting his mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vtBcsk5QuQ

QuoteI’m making hardcore moves
Give me that fucking microphone
Unless the weather improves
I’ll drift along in a sea of known unknowns
Shuffling my papers and my salivary glands
The whole world a stage and I’m on stage
I got the whole world in my hands

But I’m a quiet man, I’m such a quiet man
Camera shy and bee shy
The furthest thing from inspiring

What a glorious feeling to be standing here amongst all of you
I only wish my mama could’ve been here to see me up here tonight

I never house an animal
Without thinking of its needs
I never create a manimal
Without understanding how it breeds
But I’m a quiet man
A peaceful honest human man
I much prefer to remain mute
I really don’t have much to say
And I don’t know what you think I saw up there tonight but
Let me assure you that mum’s the word
I’m not gonna go trying to be a hero like Bobby and (?) oversight
And go saying things I shouldn’t say, no siree

And I know he would like to say a few words here tonight but
the Government had him killed
And I see his lovely wife-widow, Janice here tonight
She’s got a long difficult road ahead of her now
Let’s tell her how we’ll always be there for her
And buy her a gin and tonic at the cash bar with a twist of lime
If you don’t get a little choked up just thinking about all that
Well then you ain’t got a soul, buddy
Oh and by the way

It don’t take debonair or class
To make your mark in oil and gas
Just learn to look the other way
And it will all be okay
I swear it’ll be okay

brugvu

take a wind, see you spin, sail away, leave the day, way up in the sky.
and the winds won't blow. YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T GO. IT ONLY GOES TO "SHOW"

sometimes word have 2 meanings...
And SHE's "BUYING" the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

I was LED to GOLD a long time ago.

pretty damn monumental if you ask me. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brugvu on November 07, 2017, 12:37:42 AM
i like your avatar

hilarious.

no, if i sound stupid its a defense against people who would take what i say seriously.
.....certain people who may not want what i know publicly known.

by the way are you trying to sell meth? i think thats illegal. :)

you should drink kool-aid. esp with FLINT water. yummy!

I was only asking since the activities you're interested in, generally tweakers are into. Just thought I'd get confirmation.

brugvu

i would love to talk to people who study the non randomness of extinction levels events.

please send them to me. and a case of beer.

hell we could play some poker too.

not sure you are worthy of my time though. got any 80's transformers?  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brugvu on November 07, 2017, 01:13:40 AM
i would love to talk to people who study the non randomness of extinction levels events.

please send them to me. and a case of beer.

hell we could play some poker too.

not sure you are worthy of my time though. got any 80's transformers?  :)

I like the beer part, poker I'm lousy at. I may be able to obtain said transformer toys.

brugvu

hmmm.
maybe you are cool.
gotta be 80's.    anything 80's and can transform... all brands

make sure you get or find all the weapons/parts/paper stuff/cardboard.. boxes..
im a cardboard collector.. i love backboards.. and boxes..

ok. today's quiz. go find some real transformers and report back to class.
i will grade you.

if anyone is reading this i need PREDACON UNCUT BOXES and BUBBLES. i think 2 boxes and 3 bubbles.
name all 5 predacons and you get a gold star.

hasta luego.
Brugvu-o

thisischris

Brugvu I came across this thread and saw the post where it said you have the largest collection of Art Bell shows ever. There's a particular show that I have been looking for everywhere for over a decade with no luck. And it has never been replayed on the Somewhere In Time shows. It was the show Art did with three computer hackers: Disorder, Shipley and Garph. It was originally broadcast back on June 22, 1998. Then rebroadcast August 29, 1998 and December 10, 1999. I heard part of the show when it originally aired but would love a copy of the full one. I would be very impressed and worship at your feet if you either had a copy or knew where to get one. :)

brugvu

Hi.

i got 1998-06-21 dreamland and 1998-06-23 sean morton

no 1998-06-022.  i checked the replay dates too.

sorry to disappoint you.  Join me on my quest to find ART BELL SHOWS!

I just posted something about that in my other thread i started.. ART BELL FANS'S LIVE MATTER...

brugvu

the more shots i fire the more bullseyes i hit!!!!!

reference to finding tapes..

great POST! 4/5 stars. SWISHIES !

brugvu

Quote from: thisischris on November 11, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Brugvu I came across this thread and saw the post where it said you have the largest collection of Art Bell shows ever.

Just to be fair, if anyone can challenge that fact, send me your list of shows. It does sound egotistical, but NO ONE has ever challenged me
or has shown me their LIST, or has told me about THEIR collection.. I'm still waiting. :)

brugvu

In the hopes of exchanging..

that's why i say that.. i want people to respond to it..  I don't care about the $$$$ and time i spend on it. no ego at all :)
knowledge and entertainment is priceless.  esp at the same time!

the exact opposite of GEORGE.   hahahahahahhahahahahahaha eat that RIZZA ROLL FACE !

I've wondered about making a connection with someone inside with access to all the shows, and getting copies on the sly from them.

I've also wondered if Art Bell kept copies of everything.

What about Keith?

I've heard (or seem to vaguely recall) at one time Art and Coast sold tapes of the shows.  Is this correct?  If so, do we know the range of shows this covered?  Have copies of every tape offered for sale been located?

Swishypants

If anyone had anything here they would have said so by now. Craigslist in multiple cities and Trucker forums is where you will find them. Digitize, Catalog, and bundle them into torrentz. Put up a website with them and ask for donations and you will recoup any out-of-pocket costs quickly (maybe even a couple of grand profit for your trouble). Do a website now and put up a few example shows of what you already have to pique real interest. People will come out of the woodwork after word gets around. Make sure you clean up the audio so it's nice and clear however. If you do all of this, Art himself might contact you behind the scenes; who knows.

brugvu

yes..
the mainly sold tapes of interviews only..  Chancellor Broadcasting.. CBC...
1-5 tape sets..
5 hour tape set cost around $35 at the time. i think thats right.

these are the most common shows out there..
hard to find even on ebay.

Last big lot i paid for on ebay was for 135 tape so so.. 3 years ago?
i wish they made tapes of the TIME LINES call in shows. ALIEN LINES.. ANTI-CHRIST LINES..

on the back of AFTER DARK magazines or inside, they would list all the tapes they had for sale, DREAMLAND shows too..

When the REEL-TALK 1/4 speed recorder was sold, that's when his show was starting to be more recorded by people..
before that people would record on vcr tapes...
then in 2001 Versa-Corder came out by CCrane..

1996 and prior shows are very scarce.. OPEN LINES / non interview shows are scarce and that's what i get high on. like METH. :)
i snort them and sometime shoot them straight into my brain.

seems like every 2-3 years i spend 8 hours a day for a month or 2 converting tapes.
the waiting is the hardest part.

RIP TOM PETTY

Jackstar

Quote from: brugvu on November 13, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
the mainly sold tapes of interviews only.. 

True afficianados desire the complete commercial audio, including bumpers and news breaks.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 13, 2017, 11:12:21 AM
If anyone had anything here they would have said so by now.

So helpful.

Swishypants

The guy who collected, cleaned up, and digitized the Van Halen ZERO album caused Van Halen to do one last tour! You might convince Art to do some new shows by doing this. You'd be a legend!

https://youtu.be/C-3b3TPgkOQ

Art might even give you some of the shows from 87-90 when he was just a local broadcaster!

brugvu

i ASSuME that i would hear from LAMIER's LAWYERS, if such a website was established and such audio was available to listen to.

they may even nail me with an "attempt to muder" charge.. damn pizza rolls.

FYI. you have to let them cool off before consumption :)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Swishypants

There are ways to do it so you can get donations and not get nailed. The site may not be up for very long, but long enough to recoup your costs. Art wouldn't give a shit! He wants his legacy preserved and hates Corporate. He already made his money. The torrentz would live forever. Once done, it's done; no going back.

brugvu

No offense to ART..
but NEW shows would never be as interesting as the old ones.
seemed like every week there were NEWS stories that got Art's attention and had guests investigate them..
They would always come back with new news.. new info. things you wouldn't get from regular media..
for instance..

EQ PEGASI
GREEN FIREBALLS
1998 TIME LOSS IN SEATTLE
"RE-ENTERING RUSSIAN BOOSTER ROCKETS"
2001 AUG CROP CIRCLE "THE FACE" and "ARECIBO REPLY"
NASA EMPLOYEE THAT HID IN AN OHIO CAVE FOR DAYS, WAITING FOR ASTEROID IMPACT..
MIAMI CIRCLE
2001 LAKE VOSTOK
HOLDYOUREYESIN-BURG's MARTIAN CITIES UNDER DUST  aka POOF DIRT..
DISINFO AGENT "KENT" AKA "DEEK RICHARDS" NASA MARS PICTURES and 2001 LAKE VOSTOK
1952 CAR FALLING FROM THE SKY.
BOTTOMLESS HOLE IN WASHINGTON. MEL'S HOLE..  GOOGLE MAPS STILL SHOW A WHITE OUT OF THE LOCATION.... hmmmm
1997 PHOENIX LIGHTS INCIDENT
HEAVEN'S GATE
COMET HALE-BOPP

I can spend the entire day listing all my favorite "WEIRD ASS" topics.
and only from SHOWS ON TAPES, have i found a lot of information about them on,

that is what made those shows so f'n great.... Art had anything on.. and anyone on.  he didn't care.
and most of the time there WAS something to the story he was covering at the time. 

It was good to hear ART again the last 2 or 3 times (new shows.. XM sirius whatev) but not anything i would record or keep.
the SKYPE calls were abs the worst thing, half the show was about how to use SKYPE. who the f cares.
use a phone. who cares how bad the audio was. i was really disappointed.

That is why i am a CHRONIC when it comes to MIB STEVE's CALL INS and the TIME LINES.
What he said was the truth. or as close to it as he could say in the time Art allowed him.
sometimes 30+ minutes sometime 2 minutes.

For whatever reason STEVE was the only CHARACTER caller who ART would not believe or really try to believe.
he even used OATES to reverse him and boy OATES got it completely wrong. made an ass out of himself on that one.
convinced ART that Steve was a bs'er.. really too bad. i like OATES but gees. STEVE was sincere and for real.
the only time traveler that actually said interesting factual things. snap quick replies. nothing made up..

seems like someone really used OATES to f over ART and Hoagland. and Oates didn't even understand that he was a pawn.
a weird way to cover up ALIENS UFOS and contact if you ask me.

I'm trying to figure out if that was the MIBs and STEVE.. or CIA/ Majestic 12 bad agent dudes..

I just like all the GREEN FIREBALLS that occur and seem to make the time lines a lot better...
we are still all here... and no invasion... no apocalypse, no disclosure.. life is good.

but then again....
The waiting is the hardest part. 
RIP TOM PETTY

(i'm waiting till 2018 feb to exhale, and 2018 OCT to relax) 

BRUGVU

Quote from: brugvu on November 13, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
No offense to ART..
but NEW shows would never be as interesting as the old ones...

Ain't that the truth

Quote from: brugvu on November 13, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
... seemed like every week there were NEWS stories that got Art's attention and had guests investigate them..
They would always come back with new news.. new info. things you wouldn't get from regular media...

There are still plenty of news stories out there that the old Art Bell would have turned into riveting radio. 

That Art Bell no longer exists.