• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Lena

Anwar Al Awlaki Terrorist? Or Pentagon / CIA Asset? YOU MAKE THE CALL!

QuoteAwlaki was vetted before he was invited to attend a luncheon at the Pentagon in the secretary of the Army’s Office of Government Counsel. His appearance at the meeting was deliberately engineered despite Awlaki’s ties to three of the alleged 9/11 hijackers â€" Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Hani Hanjour â€" who were identified as the suicide pilots that slammed Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

Following the Fort Hood shooting it was also revealed that shooter Major Nidal Malik Hasan had been in contact with Awlaki before the rampage. Awlaki preached to both Hasan and the 9/11 hijackers at the Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia in 2001.

Awlaki also met with Christmas Day underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and acted as “the middle-man between the young Nigerian and the bombmaker.” As we have thoroughly documented, the Delta Flight 253 incident was staged from start to finish. The US State Department allowed Abdulmutallab to board the plane, aided by a well-dressed Indian man, despite the fact that he was on a terror watch list and had no passport.

The Christmas Day incident was a boon for companies linked with the military-industrial complex, as it greased the skids for the global introduction of naked body scanners in airports.

Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad was also reported to have been directed by Awlaki before his failed attack on May 1st.

“The Pentagon has offered no explanation of how a man, now on the CIA kills or capture list, ended up at a special lunch for Muslim outreach,” states the Fox News report.

The explanation is quite simple â€" Awlaki is the CIA’s chief patsy handler for planning and staging false flag terror attacks through the dupes that he radicalizes.

Al-Awlaki was later involved in directing the underwear bomber, who was allowed to board the plane by order of the US State Department aided by a well-dressed man who got Abdulmutallab on the airliner despite the fact that he was on a terror watch list and had no passport. Eyewitness and Delta 253 passenger Kurt Haskell subsequently blew the whistle to state that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was given the bomb by the US government to create a pretext for the implementation of naked body scanners and boost the TSA’s budget.
full article + sources: http://www.prisonplanet.com/al-qaeda-mastermind-invited-to-pentagon-after-911.html

Does anyone have any doubt that the terrorists are actively supported and directed by the Pentagon/CIA?
Do you really fool yourselves into some kind of "reasoning" that maybe the Pentagon just wants to infiltrate terrorists - BY INVITING THEM INTO THE PENTAGON - or some other self-deception bs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

Just face the ugly truth - the USA are still run by the same gang of criminals who shot Kennedy.

donniedarko

I remember he said the truth people were "nuts" and felt confident the official story that cave-dwelling Arab terrorists did it (not his words). I gotta say I lost a lot of respect for him, not only for fully believing the official story, but for the fact that someone who I thought was very open-minded is close minded on this subject because of blind loyalty to our leadership.

Do you think it's possible he has since changed his mind? After all, his country that he loves so much didn't treat him with much respect when he wanted his wife to be able to move to America.

anagrammy

Quote from: donniedarko on March 22, 2011, 02:42:52 AM
I remember he said the truth people were "nuts" and felt confident the official story that cave-dwelling Arab terrorists did it (not his words). I gotta say I lost a lot of respect for him, not only for fully believing the official story, but for the fact that someone who I thought was very open-minded is close minded on this subject because of blind loyalty to our leadership.

Do you think it's possible he has since changed his mind? After all, his country that he loves so much didn't treat him with much respect when he wanted his wife to be able to move to America.

Many people who originally thought truthers were nuts are now scratching their heads and saying, "Well, maybe...."  Art could be among them.  I certainly don't think he's afflicted with a tendency toward blind loyalty; it's understandable when a person first hears of a monstrous thing done by the government you thought were the good guys--it's hard to believe.  After a few years of monstrous things and ridiculous explanations, you come to understand your government does not respect you, the citizen, and that Joel Skousen was right about one thing:  we ARE the Bully of the World.

Now on your other topic, the former INS, Immigration and Naturalization Service, now Homeland Security is a Gestapo with low IQ.  They are completely insouciant to anyone's opinion of their operations.  They could care less.  I worked for an immigration attorney for a while and saw government behavior that was so unbelievable callous it nauseated me for a week.  For example, one young immigrant couple, very young, scraped together $195 for an application to change their status.  She was pregnant and worked as a maid, he worked as a dishwasher.  Homeland Security failed to process their paperwork for over a year, then sent them a notice that they had to reapply because their time limit had passed.  They didn't have the money, the baby was due, so she had to go live with her parents to have the baby.  He stayed behind because he couldn't give up his job.  When I left that law office, this young man had never seen his baby and the couple had been separated for more than six months waiting, waiting, waiting.  And that's common--COMMON! 

When the government takes no responsibility for its own mistakes, when there is no accountability, no heads roll, no prosecutions, then that lack of values creeps throughout the society and then the lights go out and goodbye America.  We will be a cement third world country and our owners (the Chinese) will show up to renovate their land and hire us to do the laundry.

ANagrammy

Eddie Coyle

As far as I know, Art's views on "truthers" hasn't changed a bit. His attacks/dismissiveness towards those who question the official 9/11 story deeply disappointed me,but didn't shock me. Art's foreign policy stances were typical of what you find in American media(left,center and right), "Israel good, everybody else bad and you're a Nazi if you think otherwise". His views on 9/11 fell into that same meat-headed "I'm proud to be American" paradigm.

I doubt Art's own struggles with the US Gov't would change his views towards truthers. He seems a tad too egocentric for that.

donniedarko

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 22, 2011, 09:30:39 AM
As far as I know, Art's views on "truthers" hasn't changed a bit. His attacks/dismissiveness towards those who question the official 9/11 story deeply disappointed me,but didn't shock me. Art's foreign policy stances were typical of what you find in American media(left,center and right), "Israel good, everybody else bad and you're a Nazi if you think otherwise". His views on 9/11 fell into that same meat-headed "I'm proud to be American" paradigm.

I doubt Art's own struggles with the US Gov't would change his views towards truthers. He seems a tad too egocentric for that.

As vastly as I prefer Art as a host to Noory, in this case, I like Noory way more! He actually questions what happened on 9/11.

onan

Quote from: donniedarko on March 22, 2011, 09:41:16 AM
As vastly as I prefer Art as a host to Noory, in this case, I like Noory way more! He actually questions what happened on 9/11.

Noory questions how his shoes get tied. So maybe not a good benchmark... just sayin.

As for Art's position on 9/11 I would agree he has maintained the party/government position. I do have to say that in my opinion from all I have read, watched, and listened to I would fall pretty close to that same line.

Yes our government has given us pause with behaviors that have been less than honest. And I do have questions that have yet to be answered but with all due respect with Alex Jones as the poster boy for 9/11 conspracy I will yield the credibility to the government.

I always looked back on that time and Art's behavior as follows:

He'd have thought of himself as an irresponsible broadcaster, patriot and veteran if he were to hold any position other than that of support to his country and government during the trying time directly after 9-11.

I think that he took what he thought was the best most responsible and patriotic stance at the time, and while I got sick and tired of the "God Bless America" images that were all over artbell.com I completely understand where he was coming from.

anagrammy

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 22, 2011, 12:58:49 PM
I always looked back on that time and Art's behavior as follows:

He'd have thought of himself as an irresponsible broadcaster, patriot and veteran if he were to hold any position other than that of support to his country and government during the trying time directly after 9-11.

I think that he took what he thought was the best most responsible and patriotic stance at the time, and while I got sick and tired of the "God Bless America" images that were all over artbell.com I completely understand where he was coming from.

Yes, imagine someone who refused to unite against the common enemy.  Think "Body Snatchers."  I'd like to hear his take on it now.  Also an update on a few other areas like ALL OF THEM!  How about an Art Bell Update Special?  Nothing about Coast, just all about the topics.

Dreamland, I miss you.

Anagrammy

I'm with the OP on this, listening to Art spazz out against truthers when he had some debunker from Popular Mechanics was kind of incredulous and disappointing. However I give Art credit, he's had truthers on the program with him and when a guest starts to lay out his/her thoughts on the subject Art will challenge but won't dismiss that person's opinions.

Personally I think 9/11 was a turning point for the program where the show became less open and hard hitting as it was drowned in the paranoia at the time and shysters looking to make a buck off of fear. As for Art's personal opinions, he's entitled to feel any way about it that he wants. Let's not forget Art did a tour in the Air Force and he's one of those old school Americans who actually believes in this country and government.

But yeah, Bell was just another "Rah Rah America, Kill Brown People" media pundit for awhile. However, his tune changed a bit in Bush's second term I felt.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on March 22, 2011, 04:43:58 PM
As for Art's personal opinions, he's entitled to feel any way about it that he wants. Let's not forget Art did a tour in the Air Force and he's one of those old school Americans who actually believes in this country and government.

IMO, that's part of the problem...I don't blame him, he comes from a different generation. Being born when I was, suspicion and mistrust of the government and military came a lot easier. Art was born roughly 6 weeks after V-E day. I was born roughly 6 weeks after SS Mayaguez debacle.

Fly By Night

Art stated many times that the Alex Jones crowd is wrong about 9-11.

Art is very correct in that belief, as he is smart. Snoory and Alex Jones fester that conspiracy idea to make a buck.

I will never understand on how people time and time again claim the US gov is incompetent, except for 9-11 where Bush somehow became a super genius and found a plethora of co-conspirators to join him in attacking 2 skyscrapers and the very Pentagon where this whole plan was hatched. And the same incompetent government has eliminated any hard evidence that they had a hand in it.

Why did they do this? I guess to have our soldiers die and to spend trillions on now three wars to get Mid East oil that we are paying more for than before the war began.

Oh, and Alex Jones has all the answers, but somehow the Gov that did this grand act of treason on 9-11 can't seem to find a way to silence Mr Jones.

Art is very noble to call BS that 9-11 was an inside job. BTW Art is by no way a rah rah rah American. He was one of the only DJs to play antiwar songs in NAM, he is a pain in he butt to the USAF since he is always trying to get Area 51 workers to talk about what goes on there, as well as trying to get military personal to talk about other projects such as HAARP. If Art thought 9-11 was an inside job he would have been the FIRST to dig into it.

I also have opinions along the lines of Onan and Fly by Night.

I question everything. And I keep an open mind, but I try not to keep it so open my brains fall out, so to speak.

As for Alex Jones, I'm still waiting to see where all those FEMA death camps are.

Figures FEMA wouldn't be able to get 'em open on time.

Fly By Night

QuoteAs for Alex Jones, I'm still waiting to see where all those FEMA death camps are.

LOL!!

As an afterthought and not necessarily directed towards the OP:

I really hate it when someone brings up 9/11 and I object to the usual claims of the "truth movement" (what a loaded name) in a reasonable fashion, and then all of a sudden the other guy looks at me with a combination of pity and embarrassment because of my apparently unenlightened ignorance of world events, politics and what's apparently really going on. It's happened to me more than once.

I can understand being critical of "the official story" (another loaded term in itself) but many times it goes beyond that with the Jones crowd. Either you're in the know about it or you're one of the sheep, there's no middle ground. Many "truthers" have become exactly what they profess to hate, members of a political and "alternative" Illuminati that hold the true keys to understanding with no room in the ranks for those who question the dogma or fail to tow the party line. You're either with 'em or against 'em. Sadly that's exactly the pigheaded attitude that the "alternative media" is supposed to oppose. I've found myself changing the topic rather than going on with it because what's the point, talking to many of these people is like talking to a brick wall.

Sorry for the rant but it burns my ass when the discussion (especially among buddies) turns political and one side is quoting the conclusions of horribly researched crap like Loose Change and Zeitgeist. Worse, someone inevitably brings out "unbiased" sources like propagandamatrix and prisonplanet. Don't get me wrong in many cases guys like Jones bring up stories which are important and fly under the radar to some extent, but it's his conclusions that are totally off the nut.

Quote from: Fly By Night on March 22, 2011, 09:14:29 PM

LOL!!

Looks like the death trains are late again. Shoulda guessed it with FEMA running the show.

The General

Quote from: donniedarko on March 22, 2011, 02:42:52 AM
I remember he said the truth people were "nuts" and felt confident the official story that cave-dwelling Arab terrorists did it (not his words).

Cave dwellers?  Mohamed Atta studied architecture at Cairo University, graduated, and then studied in Hamburg.  Almost all of them were college students.  Hani Hanjour was a student at the University of Arizona.  Nawaf al-Hazmi, and Khalid al Mihdhar were chosen by bin Laden because of their extensive experience as soldiers in the Bosnian war in the 90's.  All of these "cave dwellers" also went to flight school, were world travelers, and were respected as elite jihadists worthy of carrying out such an important mission FOR AL-QAEDA. 

Don't underestimate the bedouin.

And you lost respect for Art over his 'blind loyalty' to our country by not buying into this Alex Jones BS?
The 9/11 truthers are the ones who have suffered a loss of respect.

Did this thread come upon because MV playing the Popular Mechanics 9/11 episode on the stream a day or two ago? Art's rants were so intense that I was thinking about starting a thread on this as well.

As far as my "Rah Rah America, Kill Brown People" comment I can distinctly remember Art making several comments to the effect of needing to kill terrorists, pro-war comments, and even illusions to dropping nukes on the Middle East. Again I don't fault Art as those are his opinions but that was general incoherent rabble coming from the media at the time.

I personally have a lot of questions about 9/11 nor do I believe the official story. But we've already been through this many times on this forum. I also see the inherent stupidity in the Truther Movement and regularly :facepalm: at a lot of it.

ccvortex

Quote from: Fly By Night on March 22, 2011, 08:05:08 PM
I will never understand on how people time and time again claim the US gov is incompetent, except for 9-11 where Bush somehow became a super genius and found a plethora of co-conspirators to join him in attacking 2 skyscrapers and the very Pentagon where this whole plan was hatched. And the same incompetent government has eliminated any hard evidence that they had a hand in it.

So true. It's amazing how fast Bush can go from a complete boob to Lex Luthor.

I think FlyByNight is correct in what he has said.  The whole Alex Jones "They are out to get us" stuff really turned me against a lot of talk radio.  Noory bought into much of this nonsense as did many other "paranormal show" hosts.  I used to listen to Jeff Rense when he had a show similar to Art's but after 9-11 he became all conspiracy every night.  Read any headline and these guys will weave a conspiracy into it within five minutes.  It is laughable that the conspirators supposedly control everything from the world economy to earthquake and weather control machines but cannot stop these "truth" champions from speaking out.  Noory, Jones, Rense, Beck, Quayle and others live a world of hopelessness of which I want no part.

anagrammy

Quote from: ccvortex on March 22, 2011, 10:43:50 PM
So true. It's amazing how fast Bush can go from a complete boob to Lex Luthor.

No matter what evil conspiracies may be afoot, George Bush is not the author of anything.  You can tell how important he was by how he was treated during 9/11.  He's not the one they rushed to safety.  It was perfectly ok for him to stay there reading to schoolchildren because he was never the one in charge. They protected the one in charge and bodily rushed Cheney to safety where he could give orders.

I am a subscriber to the belief that the President of the United States is the guy-who-can-win-the-election and is a puppet.  It doesn't matter what party wins, the results are the same:  corruption and collusion with nobody acting in the interests of the PEOPLE of the United States.  As my daughter warned when I was so happy that Obama won,

"Mom, the two parties are just two wings of the same predatory bird."

Anagrammy

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: anagrammy on March 23, 2011, 12:34:44 PM

I am a subscriber to the belief that the President of the United States is the guy-who-can-win-the-election and is a puppet.  It doesn't matter what party wins, the results are the same:  corruption and collusion with nobody acting in the interests of the PEOPLE of the United States.  As my daughter warned when I was so happy that Obama won,

"Mom, the two parties are just two wings of the same predatory bird."

Anagrammy

Truer words were never spoken...

Fly By Night

It's completely option on whether the President is a talking head or not, but on the 9-11 subject I understand why Bush stayed with the school children instead of rushing out of the school.

We must remember it was terrorists that caused 9-11. If Bush ran out of that school like Scooby-doo running from a ghost, not only would the children be upset, but the whole nation would be panicked and I'm sure Bush would have later been called a coward. Andy Card and Bush did the right thing remaining calm.

Even if Bush wanted to leave right away, it would not have been allowed by the Secret Service. They had to do extra checks to secure the departure motorcade route. It takes a while to clear highways and no one was going to take any chances on a day like 9-11. Then the airport has to clear airspace for Air Force One. On top of that they were still trying to figure out where to go with Bush since there were many planes in the sky with potential hijackers. While doing these things it's best to keep the president in the school which has already been sanitised.

On the other hand the VP was at the White House, and there were reports that it was a target for attack. Again, with aircraft still in the air it would only make sense to get him to safety ASAP.

I say this not as a follower of Bush.

donniedarko

Quote from: Fly By Night on March 22, 2011, 08:05:08 PM
Art stated many times that the Alex Jones crowd is wrong about 9-11.

Art is very correct in that belief, as he is smart. Snoory and Alex Jones fester that conspiracy idea to make a buck.

Why did they do this? I guess to have our soldiers die and to spend trillions on now three wars to get Mid East oil that we are paying more for than before the war began.

Oh, and Alex Jones has all the answers, but somehow the Gov that did this grand act of treason on 9-11 can't seem to find a way to silence Mr Jones.

Art is very noble to call BS that 9-11 was an inside job. BTW Art is by no way a rah rah rah American. He was one of the only DJs to play antiwar songs in NAM, he is a pain in he butt to the USAF since he is always trying to get Area 51 workers to talk about what goes on there, as well as trying to get military personal to talk about other projects such as HAARP. If Art thought 9-11 was an inside job he would have been the FIRST to dig into it.

I dont think the Mideast wars are about oil so much as they are about Manifest Destiny. however you make a good point that the oil might be even harder to get now.

I would say it's about a 70% chance 9/11 was an inside job. I'm not fully convinced of the explosives, etc, but at the same time, there's no evidence, aside from the media and government's word that Bin Laden was behind it. Personally I think the CIA/FBI trained gullible young Muslim thugs to fly the plane into the towers as a cover act for starting the wars, and Bin Laden was their scapegoat. They must have also known Bin Laden was dying, and that by pretending he is alive, they can keep the war going on as long as they want. As for no whistleblowers, what do you mean? There ARE whistleblowers from the FBI and CIA who say the thing was a plot, however thanks to the power of the mainstream press, their voices can be drowned out.

The reason they haven't killed Alex Jones imo is because thanks to CNN and other mainstream propaganda, they can confidently brush aside his influence (at least for now), because most people think Alex Jones is wacky and the mainstream media is true. If they snuffed Alex, it would make WAY more people believe in all the things he said than keeping him alive would.

Ten years later.. a big show Sunday night. I have some thoughts that whoever the show picks to host the 9/11 show is the person that are placing most of their support behind.. Knapp? Nah.. Noory. I bet not. Ian? No way.. Art is a no go for sure. I'd say an outsider .. maybe Wells as a  matter of fact...

Eddie Coyle

"Now waddling toward the on-deck circle...pinch hitting...Alex Jones"

Imagine how that jackass would handle a 9/11 show.

George vaguely remembers sumpthin' happened on 9/11, sumpthin' dark and scary. 

Lisa and Tommy will try to get him to show up and pay attention this week in a production meeting, George will hear just enough to want to turn it into a chance to sell lots of storable food, seeds, gold, safes...

Frys Girl

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 06, 2011, 01:35:48 PM
    "Now waddling toward the on-deck circle...pinch hitting...Alex Jones"

Imagine how that jackass would handle a 9/11 show.
He'd probably use a blow horn. Talk about preaching to the (dead) choir.

I definitely expect conspiracy stuff the night of the anniversary.. But I still think none of the usual hosts will host and I just wonder if there are implications to the regulars being shunned that night...

El Kragen

Doesn't he usually do the whole spiritual airy-fairy gimmick on the 9/11 anniversary show? I seem to remember him saying he wants to do something different from all the rest of the media on that day.

I still predict no Noory for 9/11's show. I still happen to think that's a pretty big deal for a big anniversary...