• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Nick el Ass

Quote from: gabrielle on May 31, 2015, 07:54:11 PM
Imagine Art interviewing Leonard....now that would be weird.....hmmmmmm........

That would be great. Come on, Art get Leonard on.

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 07:58:52 PM
Who are you watching?

No, I went live. I was recording myself posting on BELLGAB and reading comments. And there were at least three folks out there interested enough to watch that non action. It's a phone battery killer though

ks3484

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPq-_t-ANw
We Don't Need Another Hero HD Special Edition - Tina Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj3dIo8PDjs
Pink Floyd - We don't need no education

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc
Tina Turner - Private Dancer

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ks3484 on May 31, 2015, 08:14:50 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPq-_t-ANw

Them legs, man. Tina is hot.

Dateline

What you have is the quantum physics reaction entitled Desert of Dreams.  If you host it, they will air it.  The rule is being tested and is withstanding the truth.  There is a multiplier affect that starts increasing in frequency which should reach 600 stations by the July air date at the present rate of inquiry. 

gabrielle

Quote from: Dateline on May 31, 2015, 08:28:03 PM
What you have is the quantum physics reaction entitled Desert of Dreams.  If you host it, they will air it.  The rule is being tested and is withstanding the truth.  There is a multiplier affect that starts increasing in frequency which should reach 600 stations by the July air date at the present rate of inquiry.

the butterfly effect?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 31, 2015, 07:39:17 PM
Jason Voorhees already took Manhattan. I saw the movie.

I was displeased with JASON and his Manhattan film. Only 15 minutes in the big apple and the rest on a boat. A bit let down.

Just a quick thought.. Isn't Red Eye Radio broadcasting currently on KERN?

Art Bell

313,000 in Bakersfield alone. Spent part of today working in the Studio, so much fun!

Art

PathoJen

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 31, 2015, 08:32:17 PM
I was displeased with JASON and his Manhattan film. Only 15 minutes in the big apple and the rest on a boat. A bit let down.
Geeze, which number was that? Friday the 13th part 100? I've never seen it.

PathoJen

Quote from: Art Bell on May 31, 2015, 08:34:11 PM
313,000 in Bakersfield alone. Spent part of today working in the Studio, so much fun!

Art
Art, you didn't seem near this passionate about Dark Matter in the days and weeks leading up to it! MITD is going to be great.

Art

Glad you are having fun. You should make a periscope video of the studio if you get a chance.

gabrielle

Art

It is so good to know you are out there and having fun.  Can we have a cat update?

PathoJen

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 31, 2015, 08:40:37 PM
Glad you are having fun. You should make a periscope video of the studio if you get a chance.
Yes, please!

Quote from: ks3484 on May 31, 2015, 08:14:50 PM

Pink Floyd - We don't need no education

We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thing

https://youtu.be/9B-uWoYs3X4

jazmunda

I'll second that.

It would be great for us laymen (and women :P) to see what all those gadgets do.

Art Bell

From Airyn's IPhone

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on May 31, 2015, 08:52:36 PM
From Airyn's IPhone

Art

Is that a FAX machine I see?

jazmunda

From Airyn's IPhone

Art

WOW! That lamp is state of the art.

What are the specs? :P ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 31, 2015, 08:54:09 PM
Is that a FAX machine I see?

Art tweeted your article.

BTW - I think it's just a printer but most printers have the ability to receive faxes.

REVENGE OF THE FAX!!!!

jazmunda

Art, which computer is the jazmunda Skype line computer? :P

Quote from: jazmunda on May 31, 2015, 08:55:57 PM
Art tweeted your article.

BTW - I think it's just a printer but most printers have the ability to receive faxes.

REVENGE OF THE FAX!!!!

Once again, I am honored..

(But seriously.. isn't that a fax machine!?)

Daggit

Periscope would be perfect for a in studio tour. I'll buy a ticket.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 31, 2015, 08:32:17 PM

Yeah, the wonderful lady Betsy Palmer who played his mom in 1 & 2  passed away in real life today. May she rest well.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3347190/r-p-betsy-palmer-played-pamela-voorhees-passes-age-88/

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 31, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

Yeah, the wonderful lady Betsy Palmer who played his mom in 1 & 2  passed away in real life today. May she rest well.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3347190/r-p-betsy-palmer-played-pamela-voorhees-passes-age-88/

That's terrible news!

ks3484

Why not one that he can just upload to YouTube ?????

Art Bell

That is a PRINTER. I am not ashamed of my Fax days or my BBS days before that, we were first.

Art

inuk2600

Quote from: ks3484 on May 31, 2015, 09:12:28 PM
Why not one that he can just upload to YouTube ?????

Periscope is great but twitter should have waited to have widespread support in place before launching. It's already working on my old s3 so they're coming along.

Nick el Ass

From Airyn's IPhone

Art

I see numbers for the lines, and no ashtray for pieces of ones lip should any super glue be involved.

gabrielle

do you still have cats ?