• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Uh huh

And approximately what percent of Americans are KKK members and supporters, and what percent of Americans support leaders using race to divide us?

My estimate is very low single digits for the first one, and nearly 50% for the second.  I know Democrats aren't very good at math, proportion, or perspective (if they were, they wouldn't be Democrats), but one hate group that barely registers doesn't offset an entire political party based on identity politics and continuously using that to divide the country

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 12, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
And approximately what percent of Americans are KKK members and supporters, and what percent of Americans support leaders using race to divide us?

My estimate is very low single digits for the first one, and nearly 50% for the second.  I know Democrats aren't very good at math, proportion, or perspective (if they were, they wouldn't be Democrats), but one hate group that barely registers doesn't offset an entire political party based on identity politics and continuously using that to divide the country
Has this "tremendous" Dem's statue come down, yet?

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Uh huh

A classic example of the left wing lemming persuasive argument when they are unable to cut and paste a spoon fed link. Poor thing.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 12, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

All Klan members own at least one firearm. California with it's estimated 7 million known firearms easily catapults Klan membership as one of the top Klan states.

Even Santa was a member of the KKK

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 12, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
Well if I were Mick Jagger, I'd be too busy making babies to post on here.  Definitely not Keef!  He's too busy doing drugs to be on here.  Hey, it has kept him alive so far!   I could be Charlie or a still living Brian Jones.  Actually I'm Ian Stewart.  I'm also supposed to be dead but no one ever paid much attention to me so I came to America, faked my death and I live in Harlem now.

I assume you must be talking about Brown Sugar.  If you can't understand songwriting perspective by now, I can't help you. Oh, I have another secret I'll reveal.  Mick is ol' Scratch himself. ;D ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AIisWNvM4
I didn't invent the criticism of their songwriting perspective in that song.  The alter the lyrics to water it down too.

Quote from: Jojo on March 13, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
I didn't invent the criticism of their songwriting perspective in that song.  The alter the lyrics to water it down too.

Take it up with Mick since he was solely responsible for the song.  I will say this he was dating a lady of color when he wrote the song, a gal by the name of Marsha Hunt, and I don't think she took it as racist.  It is a historical perspective.  Granted, Mick has said he probably wouldn't have the balls to write the song in the same way now but he still performs it as he wrote it so no regrets.  Frankly, I'm really sick and tired of the endless pc nonsense that has inundated our culture. The song never says that slavery is good but it is casting an abject eye at the slaver who while treating black women like dirt prefers them to white women so he is being a bit of a hypocrite.

TigerLily

Quote from: Norm on March 12, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
All Klan members own at least one firearm. California with it's estimated 7 million known firearms easily catapults Klan membership as one of the top Klan states.

Even Santa was a member of the KKK

Your worst nightmare: Welcome to California! We're liberals and we're armed

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 11, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
But since you brought it up, the early pioneers were independent, self sufficient, and all the rest, and for the most part supported Lincoln and the Union during that war - yes, we can probably call them ''Conservatives'', but the modern Left / Right schism didn't even exist in the same form it does today.
Party rancor has always existed in the country. Read a book on the 1790s. The difference is the main players had brains and ideals. There was a common wish as now and as there will ever be to preserve an obsolete way of life, but they weren't all babies and breath-holders who refused to adapt to a changing environment.

Southern California had a vocal bloc that wished to secede from the Union and join the rebellion. (I'm sure all those Confederate gold hunters were "Conservatives" also.)