• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Did anyone else catch the part where he listed his REAL friend and what they have given him?

I don’t remember it if I did. Lobster roll and Disgruntled Sandwich kept distracting me and when that Indian (dot, not feather) guy came in I got hungry for curry.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Did anyone else catch the part where he listed his REAL friend and what they have given him?
was that following his REAL FRIENDS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THEM...DONATIONS TO THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN INCLUDED

hey, that reminds me
what about that poor pizza delivery person he stiffed ?
what about those POOR AMERICANS in Puerto Rico ?
what about those Texans ?

WTF ? What was I thinking ?

chefist

George Receives Threats of Legal Action...
-------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Senda,
You just stated that it was your desire to CEASE all communication with me then minutes later I receive more emails ?
I have also requested you to voluntarily REMOVE me from all further communication originating from you or any person associated with you.
Please, voluntarily comply with my request
Please, I implore you to NOT become a man guilty of harassment or worst !
I am capable and will take further LEGAL ACTION if warranted
Tracey

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
Ha...we need a "George Makes Toast" video now!

Only if he makes Kathy bend over and use her as a toast rack.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
I don’t remember it if I did. Lobster roll and Disgruntled Sandwich kept distracting me and when that Indian (dot, not feather) guy came in I got hungry for curry.

He had White Crow on the list and said he got a hoodie.

Was the Indian 7-11 or reservation?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 01:47:36 PM
He had White Crow on the list and said he got a hoodie.

Was the Indian 7-11 or reservation?

7-11. 84 character name ending in something like devinthermanswamnimsonthon or some reasonable facsimile thereof.

I do vaguely remember that part.

Darth Vader

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
George Receives Threats of Legal Action...
-------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Senda,
You just stated that it was your desire to CEASE all communication with me then minutes later I receive more emails ?
I have also requested you to voluntarily REMOVE me from all further communication originating from you or any person associated with you.
Please, voluntarily comply with my request
Please, I implore you to NOT become a man guilty of harassment or worst !
I am capable and will take further LEGAL ACTION if warranted
Tracey

I think that george might be in some hot water with Tracy. Remember George about the Me Too movement.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
was that following his REAL FRIENDS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THEM...DONATIONS TO THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN INCLUDED

hey, that reminds me
what about that poor pizza delivery person he stiffed ?
what about those POOR AMERICANS in Puerto Rico ?
what about those Texans ?

WTF ? What was I thinking ?

You were probably too busy grieving over the victims from the Las Vegas shooting.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
7-11. 84 character name ending in something like devinthermanswamnimsonthon or some reasonable facsimile thereof.

I do vaguely remember that part.

I saw the Hindi at the end, he was funny.

How many things flew over his head this time? Lost cats, royalties, ect too many to list.

Darth Vader

More Leaks from the Dark Web. Could George be in legal trouble for Harassment because of his Emails with Tracey??

George
Another one ?
CONSIDER THIS ANOTHER WARNING !
And, yes, I do SAVE my communications

Tracey

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 26, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
I think that george might be in some hot water with Tracy. Remember George about the Me Too movement.
a sad day in Martinez, as George always “admired” Bill
well, in this report

https://youtu.be/dLkcuCkdM2U
NOW, I guess the FAT CUNT is PISSING OFF feminists !
just wait until PELOSI grabs that piece of shit by the crotch of his GIANT RED SHORTS (using rubber gloves, I hope) AND GIVES HIM A GOOD YANKING !
LOL

come to think of it that BLACK WOMAN (not racist, just what she is) MADINE WATERS might want a piece of that action also !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
Only if he makes Kathy bend over and use her as a toast rack. novelty theme park with a unique approach to a water chute ride.

FIFY  ;)

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 26, 2018, 02:10:35 PM
More Leaks from the Dark Web. Could George be in legal trouble for Harassment because of his Emails with Tracey??

George
Another one ?
CONSIDER THIS ANOTHER WARNING !
And, yes, I do SAVE my communications

Tracey

good deal Tracy saving her “communication” with the GIANT FUCKKKTARD FALKIE, just in case his lawyers need copies !
this is getting good...

does this Tracy really play Bridge with Maxine and Nancy?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
You were probably too busy grieving over the victims from the Las Vegas shooting.
reminds me now, how much did GEORGE PLEDGE DONATE to those victims ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
reminds me now, how much did GEORGE PLEDGE DONATE to those victims ?

And the Puerto Ricans? In round figures? 0

LadyFish

I can’t find last night’s livestream on his channel.I laughed so hard when his Skype suddenly appeared on his screen and he said something like,

“Grub, what the hell?”

The look on his face was reminiscent of opening the Newport filled iPad box.

Then, his inept attempts & growing frustration  to remove Grub from his Skype contacts Was so funny.

I wish Falkie would have noticed the comment in chat( maybe by the Hindi guy) asking about grubs!

Darth Vader

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
I can’t find last night’s livestream on his channel.I laughed so hard when his Skype suddenly appeared on his screen and he said something like,

“Grub, what the hell?”

Then, his inept attempts & growing frustration  to remove Grub from his Skype contacts Was so funny.

I wish Falkie would have noticed the comment in chat( maybe by the Hindi guy) asking about grubs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOZFI7rpIc

Here is the live stream from Falkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

“Grub, what the hell?”

Part one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU

Part two:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 26, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Here is the live stream from Falkie

Of course he asked Art Bells widow if it was okay to reproduce her late husbands image to go and get a t shirt printed for $30.. Yep, $30. Didn't he say he was broke?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Of course he asked Art Bells widow if it was okay to reproduce her late husbands image to go and get a t shirt printed for $30.. Yep, $30. Didn't he say he was broke?

The money for the shirt came out of his birthday pile along with a shirt he got today that prove beyond the shadow of doubt that he is FROM Pittsburgh.

Plus that shirt was important for the tribute show, what better way to remember a persons life than ripping off their likeness.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
The money for the shirt came out of his birthday pile along with a shirt he got today that prove beyond the shadow of doubt that he is FROM Pittsburgh.

Plus that shirt was important for the tribute show, what better way to remember a persons life than ripping off their likeness.

I know, right? I was being overly critical of his habit of ripping people off.. My bad..  :-\

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Part two:

Thank you!   Found the Grub shoutout on Part 2 at around 55 minutes in.
Falkie’s words were,

“Oh my God, Grub is in my Skype thing”

No matter about the small stuff. Bigger issues arise. Which I am sure that crappy "Midnight In The Desert" program has considered.

Like where is that Abram kid right now? Where did he go? What about his criminal friend who he indicated he intends to illegally put his guns in that sickos hands? What happened?

Gee, let me think. Did he read wise advice to stay away from that murderous sicko? Or does he intend to arm that nutcase? In any event, it's not like people know things about what those two anti-social f*cks may be planning. Or maybe someone knows? Like federal-law enforcement?

Maybe, maybe not. Yes, let that MITD program associate itself with some whack job evil monster with some "willing accomplice" who has stated his intentions online to allow illegal access to firearms to that criminal and lowlife named "Anthony George Senda."

If some loser named Keith Rowland and his piece of sh*t radio program does endorse that sicko, it will also be called to task. I can assure you of that there. Some of us know that bigger piece of sh*t radio program called "Coast To Coast AM" already endorses this guy -- despite the harm he may do. Probably will do. That means both George Noory and Rowland are huge crap piles themselves.

Yes, the guy at Martinez, California. The one who has made plans known online to illegally obtain firearms in violation of federal law. That guy. Like he isn't already known...?     

chefist

George Comes Out Swinging.....
------------------------------------------------------

Tracy is a nut and a troll.
She sent me multiple emails yesterday where she claimed to be in contact with Keith Rowland and I told her repeatedly that I had tried to contact him but one email was sent back as the mailbox was full and the other was sent back as undeliverable and should would not let it go.
I spent about 4 hours answering her yesterday when I should be doing show prep, reading, sleeping or cleaning.
Her writing style is similar to the troll beverly in your dreams.
As for your being sued, its all bs.
You are on an email notification list.
Other online trolls from bellgab have threatened to " sue " me when I fight back.
Its an intimidation tactic that they use to not only attack me but my supporters as well who have done NOTHING actionable.
As for suing me, its laughable.
Under Federal law, social security benefits are protected and any court where any lawsuit would be filed will be thrown out once it is pointed out that I am a protected class.
Its pure harassment.
Don't worry about it.

g

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
George Comes Out Swinging.....
------------------------------------------------------

Tracy is a nut and a troll.
She sent me multiple emails yesterday where she claimed to be in contact with Keith Rowland and I told her repeatedly that I had tried to contact him but one email was sent back as the mailbox was full and the other was sent back as undeliverable and should would not let it go.
I spent about 4 hours answering her yesterday when I should be doing show prep, reading, sleeping or cleaning.
Her writing style is similar to the troll beverly in your dreams.
As for your being sued, its all bs.
You are on an email notification list.
Other online trolls from bellgab have threatened to " sue " me when I fight back.
Its an intimidation tactic that they use to not only attack me but my supporters as well who have done NOTHING actionable.
As for suing me, its laughable.
Under Federal law, social security benefits are protected and any court where any lawsuit would be filed will be thrown out once it is pointed out that I am a protected class.
Its pure harassment.
Don't worry about it.

g

He's a PROTECTED CLASS because he's on Social Security??? Go out and rob a bank then, George, and let's see how that goes.

This thread is hilarious. Before BG, I didn't even know there were people like this out there. I mean, I have a neighbor who stands across the street and stares at his lawn all day, but that's about as weird as it gets in suburbia.

aldousburbank

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
I mean, I have a neighbor who stands across the street and stares at his lawn all day, but that's about as weird as it gets in suburbia.

Stop watching me.

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
[/b][/i]

Um, what about the kid who plans to get firearms in the guy's hands? Ever hear of constructive possession? I have, for sure. Where is that punk kid? Yes, the guy claims he is "protected" under federal law. Not so fast. It's not like the ATF knows anything...or anything like that. A criminal who gets online and claims he can get guns. From where? Um, from someone around him who claimed he'd give him just that.

What about his friend with the guns? Huh? Had he had his "visit" yet? Or that whack job? Has anyone been visiting with them yet? Or told them about real law. They may, if the law works correctly. No lunatics with guns like those two. NO WAY. OK?