• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art
That's a proper flounce Art. Thanks for all your contributions to radio. You da man, and I'll miss you.  :)

Quote from: trostol on December 19, 2015, 06:44:57 PM
some of you need to.....go see Star Wars..i need people to discuss it with lol

I'll see it when the initial first wave dies down.  I'd like to get a good seat and actually enjoy the film.

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:45:38 PM
I'd rather have Art post somewhere rather than nowhere, especially if he's not on the radio.   :-\

WTF.

hes going to be back don't worry

coaster

Art hopes all his supporters, financial backers and otherwise, have just enjoyed his big "fuck you". Merry Christmas.

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 02:41:13 PM

I understand why you keep posting this meme. At times, the discourse reads like a constant rehash loop. However, you'd have to admit; Art has been complicit in this saga. I am not implying he's done anything negative. He keeps adding layers.
Expecting folks not to post about it, well, that's too fuckin' bad my friend. Everyone is allowed to say their piece.

"It's all ok or none of it is...

serenity

Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art

Sorry this all happened Art. Can't blame you.
Take care old friend, thanks for years of good radio.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 05:32:26 PM
So it is, so it is...

That's OK, I still love you Art.

Dammit, I'm still doing it, aren't I?

Ms. C

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 19, 2015, 06:39:06 PM
Don't let the people here get to you, Art.
This is BellGab, remember.
There's a lot of new assholes here looking to cause problems.
Don't let them have their way.

Maybe your reward will get the sheriff off his ass.

I am so sad that everything has come to this ... may you and your family find some peace now.  I know many of your longtime listeners and bellgab friends/family will totally miss you ... but I surely understand how you can feel that enough is enough.   :'(

bellNwhistle

From his FB page:

QuoteI just read posts that say the only reason Heather got the job is because she is part Asian and got sexual favors from me, I hope she filed a lawsuit. I have had it. Goodbye Social Media

WOW. I mean, that is pretty low. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 06:34:50 PM
I gave up trying to parse it myself. I think the term passive agressive is being used incorrectly. But I tend to end my sentences in a preposition, so what do I know.

Sometimes, people invoke that diagnosis when they sense some hostility between the lines that isn't actually there. That's how psychology can become psycho-babble.

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 06:40:32 PM
Nope, he just quit BellGab.

I see....isn't that directly opposite to what he wrote only a few hours ago?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Art Bell / Re: Art Bell
« on: Today at 03:03:17 PM »
I am well aware I burned bridges, I said what I said and I can't take the words back and will not try but I will say I was emotional and had not had much if any sleep when I said them. I am a person who says what's on my mind at any given time and that was the case at that moment l, otherwise no excuses.

For those who think I lied about what happened I guess nothing else I can say will effect your opinion but know this, I put a hell of a lot of my own money into building my Studio, Advertising and so much more including my Heart and Soul into this effort. I did not give up easily and you all have no way of knowing how bad it was here for my Family which was the deciding factor for me.

I am still a Bell Gabber and not sorry I picked this site, I don't like easy and I don't like suck up's so I prefer it here and can hold my own.

I do think some of the things being said about Heather are below Bell Gab's normal low standards however.

Art 

----------------------------------------

Guess that's very telling.

Maybe my passive aggressiveness did it!!  :P Looks like he didn't want to answer my question....and then of course there are all you horrid gabbers out there who are below Art's standards, although only a few hours ago he was still seemingly proud to be on this site and could hold his own.

:(

Chronaut

Art

It's been awful and relentless.  A handful of good loyal fans/humans have been bastions of support, but all in all, my regard for the human race has reached an all-time low after reading hundreds of selfish, cruel, infantile outbursts over the last week.

So it pains me that we won't be able to hear from you at all now, at least for awhile.  But I understand.  The internet has become a toxic waste dump for the worst people on the planet.

Be well and enjoy the company of your loved ones Art.  We'll be here to offer our support if and when you come back.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 06:51:25 PM
Sometimes, people invoke that diagnosis when they sense some hostility between the lines that isn't actually there. That's how psychology can become psycho-babble.
Well that sounds quite passive-aggressive.  I think I see some oppositional defiance in there too.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 06:51:52 PM

Guess that's very telling.

Maybe my passive aggressiveness did it!!  :P Looks like he didn't want to answer my question....and then of course there are all you horrid gabbers out there who are below Art's standards, although only a few hours ago he was still seemingly proud to be on this site and could hold his own.

:(

No offense, Freyja.. but it's not about you, and it never was.  :'(

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:50:46 PM
From his FB page:

That was straight from 4chan.

Freyja

Quote from: coaster on December 19, 2015, 06:38:18 PM
Cut off all contact from long time supporters and fans because of a few trolls. Way to go Art... ::)

so....am I still "passive-aggressive"??  :-*

Art

You're more overdramatic than a 13 year old girl. I should know I was once an overdramatic 13 year old.  This is bellgab a site that is mean as fuck to people like George Noory or that Falkie guy (among others). You caused all of this drama yourself and fucked over A LOT of people over a possible fire cracker. What do you expect to happen on Bellgab?

PathoJen

Just saw Art's post on FB.  Can someone copy and paste some of the links of the "terrible things" people are saying about Heather and Art? I'm curious why this is getting to him.  :-\

coaster

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 06:52:42 PM
It's been awful and relentless.  A handful of good loyal fans/humans have been bastions of support, but all in all, my regard for the human race has reached an all-time low after reading hundreds of selfish, cruel, infantile outbursts over the last week.

I had no idea that so many people were new to trolling. I also can't believe how a few stupid trolls affects people. You guys might as well unplug altogether and live out your days as a hermit out in the woods. No mean guys out there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:50:46 PM
From his FB page:

That would be 4chan at work. It's sickening that someone would say that.

Chronaut

Quote from: rekcuf on December 19, 2015, 06:49:50 PM
I understand why you keep posting this meme. At times, the discourse reads like a constant rehash loop. However, you'd have to admit; Art has been complicit in this saga. I am not implying he's done anything negative. He keeps adding layers.
Expecting folks not to post about it, well, that's too fuckin' bad my friend. Everyone is allowed to say their piece.

The New America:  the land of vapid malicious assholes who feel that it's their job to shit on everyone and everything everyday.

Good people don't strive for a higher standard because they have to; they do it because they want to.  Sad that so few want to these days.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 06:56:13 PM
Just saw Art's post on FB.  Can someone copy and paste some of the links of the "terrible things" people are saying about Heather and Art? I'm curious why this is getting to him.  :-\

Or a lawyer... LOL

Freyja

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 06:32:39 PM
How is the post passive aggressive? Specifics, please.

Pi, I guess some should read the DSM before they spout ignorant labels, they have no clue agout  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

my post above (near the top of the page).. he said exactly what people were saying about him, which he posted in the same thread under the comments..   I mean, it's utterly ridiculous, and juvenile behavior (the comments, specifically).. and I think he's just done. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 06:57:45 PM
Or a lawyer... LOL
No kidding. I'd be reaching for a lawyer rather than flouncing. :::shrug:::

phrodo

This place just keeps reaching new lows. Before long all that will be left is the trolls arguing with each other and claiming how they are smarter than everyone else. MV should rename this sewage treatment plant Bell Hell.

Freyja

Quote from: rekcuf on December 19, 2015, 06:49:50 PM

+1

coaster

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
Pi, I guess some should read the DSM before they spout ignorant labels, they have no clue agout  ;)
for thinking it wasn't passive aggressive and that I was wrong in my assumption, you sure are getting defensive about it. twit.

Freyja

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 19, 2015, 06:55:37 PM
You're more overdramatic than a 13 year old girl. I should know I was once an overdramatic 13 year old.  This is bellgab a site that is mean as fuck to people like George Noory or that Falkie guy (among others). You caused all of this drama yourself and fucked over A LOT of people over a possible fire cracker. What do you expect to happen on Bellgab?

+1