• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 08:35:28 AM
I think Amazon pulled it.

Snd felt a need to keep replying to it with long winded explanations and it was considred "useless clutter".

"Useless clutter" to them, a GEM for us.

"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for January 29th

Hello from sunny Martinez! It's a wrap on our aerial shoot. Thanks to THE FIFI ENDOWMENT FUND we were able to shoot in sexy 4k and the results are stunning. More soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIFexc4Ub1Q

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 29, 2017, 01:32:12 PM

Hello from sunny Martinez! It's a wrap on our aerial shoot. Thanks to THE FIFI ENDOWMENT FUND we were able to shoot in sexy 4k and the results are stunning. More soon!

Truly hoping some great footage of Orangey Cat whipping Racoon ass was captured. 

Ciardelo

That looks AMAZING!

Lilith

MOAR!!!

WOTR

You should contact Art and Keith as accomplished drone pilots to contribute to this project.  Think of the credibility that having their names attached to your film would automatically grant it.

jazmunda

I call bullshit.

This is clearly a DJI Phantom 3. If you want to create an authentic Falkie movie you need the latest, greatest, most up to date, shiny and new model; the DJI Phantom 4.

Epic Falkie Fail. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: 💩 on January 29, 2017, 03:31:52 PM
I call bullshit.

This is clearly a DJI Phantom 3. If you want to create an authentic Falkie movie you need the latest, greatest, most up to date, shiny and new model; the DJI Phantom 4.

Epic Falkie Fail. ;)

Who CARES about your opinion? You appear to be just a pile of shit, whereas Falkie is...is...er...

damn.

You got me.

Quote from: 💩 on January 29, 2017, 03:31:52 PM
I call bullshit.

Epic Falkie Fail. ;)

We had the Phantom 4 ready to go but my idiot assistant Lamont dropped in while making an unboxing video. If it wasn't for that idiot we would have used the Phantom 4 and the whole movie would have been very different.

Authentic enough Falkie excuse for you, sugartits?

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2017, 03:22:11 PM
You should contact Art and Keith as accomplished drone pilots to contribute to this project.  Think of the credibility that having their names attached to your film would automatically grant it.

We had Art scheduled for a Thursday shoot but, as you would expect, Art heard the word shoot, hit the floor and then cancelled.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 29, 2017, 03:39:58 PM
We had Art scheduled for a Thursday shoot but, as you would expect, Art heard the word shoot, hit the floor and then cancelled.

TOO SOON  >:(

What an acid trip that Circle of Trust must have been.  I can't imagine opening my email and finding some freaky ass video
of Falkie lying on his couch in the dark yapping about what ever.   

Ciardelo

"When I wasin 7th grade"

wow. just wow.

He must have been quite the peener-puller.

Ciardelo

"You know my preferences" why yes, yes we do, not voluntarily on our part, but yes, we do.

Falkie is moar open than that JackStar® and that's saying something!

littlechris

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:05:34 PM
"You know my preferences" why yes, yes we do, not voluntarily on our part, but yes, we do.

Falkie is moar open than that JackStar® and that's saying something!

Falkie fucking DESTROYS Jackstar!!

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Justin Time on January 29, 2017, 10:19:16 AM
What's with all the talk about catz?  I ate cat at survival school.  They are all dark meat.  That should appeal to senda for survival food and his 'dark' desires.

Cat is good with MRE cheeze

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
I told him I contacted (I didn't) a local rescue and that some people were going to come by to "help" him with his cat situation.  He went ape-shit as you can probably imagine.

heh heh

Does anyone have here have any pull left with George at all?   

I've been listening to a podcast called Beautiful Stories From Anonymous People
The rules are the host answers an anonymous call and has to listen to the caller for 1 hour without ending the call.   In this episode some
28 year old poor bastard calls in and unloads on the host with his issue - he's a 28 year husband and father of 4 whose wife doesn't seem to
love him anymore.

George would make a great caller to the show,  He could inform a broader audience about Haterz, Trollz, MV's, Six Week Tenure's, FiFi's, Food Maxx Crone's etc.   

jason.callan

Holy crap
look what George said about me in the comment section on one of his videos.

+George Senda I don't CARE how many damned subscribers the Erie eel slug Jason Callan has. I'm not on You Tube to be in a subscriber race.

Erie eel slug
that's a new one
LOL

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 29, 2017, 08:21:54 PM
Holy crap

+George Senda I don't CARE how many damned subscribers the Erie eel slug Jason Callan has. I'm not on You Tube to be in a subscriber race.

Erie eel slug
that's a new one
LOL

Erie Eel Slug - surprisingly creative!   You should be honored    8)

I have located a small warehouse outside of Martinez and the owner is willing to sell. I am in need of some quiet space for my hobby and will not require all the space and was thinking of offering some space to Mr. Senda.
I would even be willing to offer him a ride out to inspect, once I have my tools and other equiptment moved in.

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 29, 2017, 08:21:54 PM
Holy crap

Erie eel slug
that's a new one
LOL
Is his comment, Erie eel slug, meant as an insult or term of endearment ?
George does have an usual way with words.

chefist

Lolz...someone named, "Jigsaw" now in the mix...gotta love it!  ;D

Quote from: jigsaw on January 29, 2017, 09:12:04 PM
I have located a small warehouse outside of Martinez and the owner is willing to sell. I am in need of some quiet space for my hobby and will not require all the space and was thinking of offering some space to Mr. Senda.
I would even be willing to offer him a ride out to inspect, once I have my tools and other equiptment moved in.

What is your policy on storing items soaked in cat urine in the warehouse?

Quote from: jigsaw on January 29, 2017, 09:12:04 PM

Well I think he was looking for Land - as in "Land spreading out, so far and wide. Keep Martinez, just give me that countryside" but
I'm sure he'll take what he can get.  If he takes you up on your kind offer, we will of course, expect updates and pix.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
I told him I contacted (I didn't) a local rescue and that some people were going to come by to "help" him with his cat situation.  He went ape-shit as you can probably imagine.

Actually that would be best thing for cats. Get them shots, de-wormed, spade, etc

I've never really paid attention to the comments associated with George's videos.   They are as surreal as everything else about him.
Talking Pizza Slices, Gallstones and the like.