• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:04:21 PM
Didn't he say they were coming in March?

Wasn't the original plan early 2016? He hasn't mentiond that.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:04:21 PM
Didn't he say they were coming in March?

This is a common tactic of George. He will always mark his breaking of whatever shackles are hampering him from achieving his goals by placing them in a close but far enough away period in the future. Of course this arbitrary date always keeps getting pushed back. It's always, "In the new year", then "in February", then "in March" etc, "I will finally pay my debts" or  "I will finally get a cleaner", and so on and so forth. Of course none of this ever happens and it's always someone else's fault. Rinse. Repeat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
FANTASTIC!!!

"Thank you. But you know, this award isn't just for me. I'd like to thank other Sewergabbersâ,,¢, my therapist, my hairdresser, my personal shopper, my therapist, my PA, my tailor, my family, my therapist,  the Cabalâ,,¢, my filipino houseboy, my therapist and of course I can't forget my local Toyota and Aston Martin dealers for the short notice supply of two lovely cars courtesy of a lovely lady who will remain nameless. But she knows who she is. Her father's wine is second to none....thank you all, and I love you. The price of semi fame"

jazmunda

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 06:07:05 PM
It doesn't taste much different either.

You can change your name but I can smell the Yorkshire Pudding on your breath. STFU. Video later.

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 06:15:30 PM
"Thank you. But you know, this award isn't just for me. I'd like to thank other Sewergabbersâ,,¢, my therapist, my hairdresser, my personal shopper, my therapist, my PA, my tailor, my family, my therapist,  the Cabalâ,,¢, my filipino houseboy, my therapist and of course I can't forget my local Toyota and Aston Martin dealers for the short notice supply of two lovely cars courtesy of a lovely lady who will remain nameless. But she knows who she is. Her father's wine is second to none....thank you all, and I love you. The price of semi fame"

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 06:08:29 PM
Wasn't the original plan early 2016? He hasn't mentiond that.

That's what I thought, but in this video, around the 3:26 spot, he says they're coming in March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVUCy22ho4

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:21:56 PM
That's what I thought, but in this video, around the 3:26 spot, he says they're coming in March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVUCy22ho4

Anyone else hoping that George pulls an Aretha Franklin clone as the Care giver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vet6AHmq3_s

Lilith

I dunno if anyone noticed it or not, but in this video, we learn that George figures he's about two grand in debt, at around the 3:25 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI2CtzT4wo&t=403s

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 06:26:25 PM
Anyone else hoping that George pulls an Aretha Franklin clone as the Care giver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vet6AHmq3_s

Aretha Franklin is a soul goddess! How dare you tarnish her with even thinking of her being sullied by Sendahovelâ,,¢.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin003 on January 22, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Yes. Good times to come.

The Genesis Device and the cameras are all in tip top shape. The video and audio we acquire should be priceless!!!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

- Two Whole Chickens....and a Coke.

- Dry White Toast

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:32:36 PM
The Genesis Device and the cameras are all in tip top shape. The video and audio we acquire should be priceless!!!  ;D

He's going to try to humiliate the housekeeper by putting her on video. Just like he tried doing to Patty.🙁

Lilith

Quote from: Justin003 on January 22, 2017, 06:38:21 PM
He's going to try to humiliate the housekeeper by putting her on video. Just like he tried doing to Patty.🙁

I remember poor patty in the back seat trying to hide her face in shame...

:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin003 on January 22, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

The agency are going to send him a housekeeper. Just not who he had in mind.

jazmunda

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 06:43:54 PM
The agency are going to send him a housekeeper. Just not who he had in mind.

I had wondered where Sredni Vashtar had gone to.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:41:31 PM
I remember poor patty in the back seat trying to hide her face in shame...

:(

But dose man hands ....

Luka Megurine

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 06:28:03 PM
I dunno if anyone noticed it or not, but in this video, we learn that George figures he's about two grand in debt, at around the 3:25 mark.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=KtI2CtzT4wo&t=403s

$2,000 ain't that bad if he's telling the truth. If he would cut back on buying stupid shit it would help a lot. About 3 years ago i made well over $2,000 doing surveys in about a years time. Recently i picked it back up again and made $400 in about 2 months to supplement buying a set of mud tires for my jeep. That old bastard has the time he could do the same thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 22, 2017, 06:49:26 PM
But dose man hands ....

You'd have man hands too if you had to pull Senda out of her husband's third eye on a regular basis.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 22, 2017, 06:51:22 PM
$2,000 ain't that bad if he's telling the truth. If he would cut back on buying stupid shit it would help a lot. About 3 years ago i made well over $2,000 doing surveys in about a years time. Recently i picked it back up again and made $400 in about 2 months to supplement buying a set of mud tires for my jeep. That old bastard has the time he could do the same thing.

It varies, I thought he also said $2600?

littlechris

Unlike George and Kathy, Patty cleans houses full time, thus the rugged hands.

chefist

Quote from: Justin003 on January 22, 2017, 06:54:49 PM
Unlike George and Kathy, Patty cleans houses full time, thus the rugged hands.

Was that really Patty in that gif?