• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 02, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Oh for God's sake. You have no idea how many people I help or to what and how many charities I donate. Do you really think I'd get all moist and yippy-skippy over a YouTube shout-out from Falkie? Give it a rest.

Seraphim,

The truth behold!

You are a rebellious rebel!

2,232 pages of the Falkie thread they are saying the same thing over and over again

Everyone one must conform

So much attention is paid to one individual. They have even developed a code of acceptable conduct as to how one should interact with the Big Guy.
And if the 'code' is violated .. The violator will be shunned.. by the conformist that inhabitant Bellgab's version of Gopher Prairie's Main Street.

Love ALL

Praise Seraphim..

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:06:28 PM
The one OCD thing of mine that really stresses me out is the parade of cat food. One of the worst things you can do to a domesticated cat is change its food abruptly. It wreaks havoc on their little stomachs.  :(

I know right?  You want those kitties to be healthy, big and meaty.  You know catz are all dark meat right?  Clean those little cuties and broil over a trash fire.  Mmmmm, that's good eating.  I know, I know, but being sent to S.E.R.E school and the survival course at the School of the Americas retrains the palate.

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 01, 2017, 02:18:57 PM
There's only one problem with this idea: he would have to agree to it. Even if he was paid a fair sum of money he would never willingly get rid of his crap. He's a mentally ill hoarder besides being an arrogant idiot. He's going to die in that mess and end up kitty food.

Nature does have a way of working things out.

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
This is something I did once when I was in between jobs, scraping by as a freelancer and terrifyingly broke. My biggest fear was being homeless. Utilities, etc. weren't as daunting because I could usually smooth talk those people out of an extension. But landlords don't play. So yeah, I was constantly squirreling away money for rent or, whenever I could, paying it a month in advance. My thought process was that even if I had no electricity or phone, at least I'd have a bed and a roof over my head for another month.

No joke, I have a panic attack whenever I think back on that time. It was hell and it's why I get soft when people say they need a certain amount of money just to survive. Unfortunately the last time we made donations to Falkie, he showed off an AppleTV or whatever on a video the next day. So now the "I can't pay for [food, internet, medicine, whatever]" song is falling on my deaf ears. It's like the boy who cried wolf to me now.

I've lived out of my car before.  Gets pretty frigging cold in there.  That's why I laugh at fuckers who play at Professional Victim.  Especially men.  Man the Fuck Up!  Endure.  Persevere.  Overcome.

But kids, some women, most old ppl.  That shit fucks with my dope. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:17:03 PM
Sheezus, every time I think I'm doing OK with a short comment, I hit "post" and it's a tl;dr novel. I'm like the Tolstoy of Sewergab. Apologies.  :-[

Communist.  YOu make the baby Jay-sus cry.

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
You just made me spit wine all over my phone.  ;D

I love you, Jaz! (But not in an inappropriate way.)

But I will!  I will jazz.  I'll love you in an inappropriate way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndDRX8D-gY

Wow, "The George Senda Show" Youtube must have gotten grabbed by a search engine. Look at the views--almost 2,000 !!!

3OctaveFart

Quite impressive, and good job by Jazmunda and Curtis for promoting it.

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on March 03, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Wow, "The George Senda Show" Youtube must have gotten grabbed by a search engine. Look at the views--almost 2,000 !!!

I give the credit to the Sewergab thread. It's the best promotion there is.  (I could be wrong, but I doubt it).

If only George could realize this...

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 12:13:19 PM
I give the credit to the Sewergab thread. It's the best promotion there is.  (I could be wrong, but I doubt it).

If only George could realize this...
I wonder how many of the 2000 need therapy after listening?

jazmunda

Quote from: whoozit on March 03, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Won't someone think of the cohorts co-hosts.

I wonder how many of the 2000 needed therapy before listening?

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Laughing Gator on March 02, 2017, 01:01:27 PM
Remember though that like all Grifters and Welfare rats, I guarantee that he knows about every government program that will give him free/reduced price stuff.
For example, to maintain the weight he has, he HAS to be eating at least 4,000 calories a day yet used to whine all of the time about being hungry.
Now, almost every day or two he brings home bags of groceries and videos himself emptying them. WHERE is he getting the money for these groceries ??
He has an EBT card (food stamps) and has never and will never admit it.

His "I'm hungry" is a way to scam the churches out of a $50 food card that he buys family size subs and gallons of OJ with and I suspect his "I can't afford my Internet" is BS too trying to grift $$.
How come in January he needed $84 supposedly to keep his Internet on ?? Some poor sucker gave it to him which Falkie then used to buy an Apple TV.
YET HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT OFF !! Why, because grifter Senda is already on every "gimme" program there is and doesn't pay much at all for his phone and Internet !!

you forgot the tiny silver bars he showed off as well that day.

and you're right. he's probably already on the welfare internet/phone plan. Don't forget.. When it comes to begging, Senda seems to be a step ahead of anything we could have thought of.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Laughing Gator on March 03, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Great show mudking and jazz. George will be very happy with those numbers. I am willing to bet some loonies that you're getting almost hourly updates on the view count of the video. Blink if I'm correct. I know the man well.

Since he does not return my emails can we expect a new show this weekend?

heater

Quote from: cosmic hobo on March 03, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Great show mudking and jazz. George will be very happy with those numbers. I am willing to bet some loonies that you're getting almost hourly updates on the view count of the video. Blink if I'm correct. I know the man well.

Since he does not return my emails can we expect a new show this weekend?

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on March 03, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

Hahahahaha

Curtis' Google Search History:
* Ginger Blinking gif
* Podcasts for Dummies
* Managing Inbox Flooding

Lilith

I wonder how many stop by the video every now and then to click the refresh button over and over again, just to add ...

never mind.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 05:02:17 PM
I wonder how many stop by the video every now and then to click the refresh button over and over again, just to add ...

never mind.  8)

What are you implying brug? *

* brug is the larval stage between brig and grub

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 05:02:17 PM
I wonder how many moronic fatsos with too much time on their hands, living in the Martinez area stop by the video every now and then to click the refresh button over and over again, just to add ...

never mind.  8)

FIFY

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 03, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

* brug is the larval stage between brig and grub

brug works!  ;D

Meanwhile, back in Martinez...

and just in case you want to donate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3feoeCXjePw

Quote from: jaz on March 03, 2017, 05:29:28 PM