OK

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MrHippie on March 16, 2017, 07:00:13 PM
You can have my Adblocker when you take it from my cold, dead, ha...   no wait
For Bellgab and that nice young man MV.
OK

'Atta baby.

=Schlyder=

OK I unblocked my adblocker... and your damn thing still is popping up.  How about you just turn that annoying fucking thing off. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 17, 2017, 08:41:14 AM
OK I unblocked my adblocker... and your damn thing still is popping up.  How about you just turn that annoying fucking thing off.

what adblocker you using?

SredniVashtar

I had this problem too. My first thought was to send MV a PM recommending - in graphic surgical detail - what he could do with his website, his fake children, and his soundboard wife. Then I realised that you go to Options - Customise - Show ads on a webpage or domain - and then make sure that you copy and paste in 'bellgab.com' (not the home page that includes the index part or it will pop up again). It worked for me anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 17, 2017, 08:47:46 AM
I had this problem too. My first thought was to send MV a PM recommending - in graphic surgical detail - what he could do with his website, his fake children, and his soundboard wife. Then I realised that you go to Options - Customise - Show ads on a webpage or domain - and then make sure that you copy and paste in 'bellgab.com' (not the home page that includes the index part or it will pop up again). It worked for me anyway.

yeah, you have to whitelist the whole domain, bellgab.com.

=Schlyder=

adblocker plus. .... I have the whole domain whitelisted.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 17, 2017, 08:57:04 AM
adblocker plus. .... I have the whole domain whitelisted.

in firefox or chrome?

=Schlyder=

it's not doing it anymore.   your making the site buggy with all that shit.  LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 17, 2017, 09:00:25 AM
it's not doing it anymore.   your making the site buggy with all that shit.  LOL

i set the popup to occur only once each six hours.  firefox or chrome?

Norm

Don't be an asswipe. Popup ads bring in revenue which pays for the toilet paper which  means less laundry detergent and bleach required to remove the brown and yellow stains from your unspeakables.

Praise MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Norm on March 17, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
Don't be an asswipe. Popup ads bring in revenue which pays for the toilet paper which  means less laundry detergent and bleach required to remove the brown and yellow stains from your unspeakables.

Praise MV

actually, we don't have any popup ads.  what people are referring to is a popup that asks adblock users to disable their adblock on this site.  thanks for being one of the people who never saw the popup.

I finally had to just uninstall my ad blocker completely.  I really hope I won't start seeing ads all over the place every website I go to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 17, 2017, 10:29:25 AM
I finally had to just uninstall my ad blocker completely.

then you did something wrong.

trostol

i think i just got an ad telling me i need new shirts

Quote from: Σ> on March 17, 2017, 03:15:10 PM
then you did something wrong.

Yes, of course.  What other answer could there be.

trostol

alright!!! sperm donor ad

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on March 17, 2017, 11:00:29 PM
alright!!! sperm donor ad

A sign you're doing something right.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 17, 2017, 09:30:10 PM
Yes, of course.  What other answer could there be.

exactly. if you ultimately had to entirely disable your adblocker globally in order not to see the popup, then that means you failed to correctly whitelist the bellgab.com domain in your adblocker.  i realize these things get difficult with age, though.

Quote from: Σ> on March 17, 2017, 11:49:19 PM
exactly. if you ultimately had to entirely disable your adblocker globally in order not to see the popup, then that means you failed to correctly whitelist the bellgab.com domain in your adblocker.  i realize these things get difficult with age, though.

First off, it was already whitelisted.  Second, I've probably been at this longer than you. 

There is a difference between not doing something properly, and not bothering to fuck around with it anymore.  You're the one with the clunky website, not me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2017, 01:51:37 AM
I've probably been at this longer than you. 
Which makes your incompetence all the more egregious.

You're the one with the clunky website, not me.

Now that's dirty pool.

cosmic hobo

I don't think I've ever received a pop up add on bell gab.