• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

AppealPlay

I just can't imagine Art ever agreeing to something as ridiculous as a paranormal dating service.  Yuck!

Quote from: whoozit on September 15, 2015, 03:05:39 PM
My Insider subscription hadn't expired yet and I got one of these too:

Dear Coast Insider,

As a dedicated listener and supporter of Coast to Coast AM, I want to present you with a special offer. You may have heard that I recently launched Paranormal Date (http://paranormaldate.com), a great dating service to meet like-minded people, who are interested in C2C-type subjects. While it's free to join, as a Coast Insider, we invite you to use the coupon code INSIDER, to get a substantial discount if you decide to explore Paranormal Date further.

This is a one-time offer, and you will not receive further emails from me in this regard.

Sincerely,
George Noory

Someone will be getting set up with Tommy

BellBoy

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 15, 2015, 03:45:40 PM
Someone will be getting set up with Tommy

And Dave will be hiding in the wardrobe, peeping... wearing pearls (and nothing else).

albrecht

My Insider subscription hadn't expired yet and I got one of these too:

Dear Coast Insider,

As a dedicated listener and supporter of Coast to Coast AM, I want to present you with a special offer. You may have heard that I recently launched Paranormal Date (http://paranormaldate.com), a great dating service to meet like-minded people, who are interested in C2C-type subjects. While it's free to join, as a Coast Insider, we invite you to use the coupon code INSIDER, to get a substantial discount if you decide to explore Paranormal Date further.

This is a one-time offer, and you will not receive further emails from me in this regard.

Sincerely,
George Noory
Geez, how lame. Spamming everyone. Though I'm surprised he hasn't used the "insider" or the C2C newsletter emails to spam people about all his health cures. Btw, Dave last night mentioned something like he "had the opportunity" to see Jon Benet Ramsey's house and ponder the crime. What kind of sicko goes out of his way to visit the house where a child was killed?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2015, 04:45:47 PM
Geez, how lame. Spamming everyone. Though I'm surprised he hasn't used the "insider" or the C2C newsletter emails to spam people about all his health cures. Btw, Dave last night mentioned something like he "had the opportunity" to see Jon Benet Ramsey's house and ponder the crime. What kind of sicko goes out of his way to visit the house where a child was killed?

I think you answered your own question.

indigoo

Imagine if a group of folks stepped up and rebooted After Dark or something similar. Though the internet has all the news you need and more, it would be great to get some great articles in a well-designed, stylized paper format.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 15, 2015, 04:49:14 PM
I think you answered your own question.
Indeed. Btw tried to go to the links to Loyd Auerbach (tonight's guest) and neither links work; "server not found" error? Artbell.com already driving too much traffic to them!?!

phrodo

Since the primary perk for Time Travelers is the ability to download archives -- seems the upcoming announcement would relate to archives. We all know PremRat won't give up Art's old shows unless hell freezes over. So is the only other archive library available Dreamland? Art gave the show to Whitley ... so maybe that archive would be available? Just hoping here.... I absolutely LOVE Art's Dreamland -- but most of the archives' audio quality is poor at best.

Quote from: BellBoy on September 15, 2015, 03:54:54 PM
And Dave will be hiding in the wardrobe, peeping... wearing pearls (and nothing else).

The pearl necklace that Tommy gave him?

popple

Sincerely,
George Noory

Doesn't Gnoory usually sign everything with "Be well"? Or maybe that's just around here.

whoozit

Quote from: popple on September 15, 2015, 07:17:42 PM
Doesn't Gnoory usually sign everything with "Be well"? Or maybe that's just around here.
I cut and pasted directly from the e-mail.  I think it is just his latest low-light.

AppealPlay

George Noory is a hack.  That is all.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2015, 05:58:46 PM
Indeed. Btw tried to go to the links to Loyd Auerbach (tonight's guest) and neither links work; "server not found" error? Artbell.com already driving too much traffic to them!?!

I got through to one of his sites, http://mindreader.com/ promoting an expensive book. http://www.amazon.com/Extrasensory-Perception-volumes-Support-Skepticism/dp/1440832870/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1435723602&sr=1-1&keywords=extrasensory+perception+edwin+c+may

Kindle $104.80 ?

phrodo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 08:34:33 PM
Holy sheet. Are the pages made out of gold? I hope it comes with a voucher for a free massage and a soda.

Respectfully jaz .. why did you shoot MV?

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on September 15, 2015, 09:04:09 PM

Second thread...how was the GabCast tonight?

While I can modify my post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

I believe we need to ramp things up! So much negative on BG...who will join me in the positive?

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 08:34:33 PM
Holy sheet. Are the pages made out of gold? I hope it comes with a voucher for a free massage and a soda.
Hey some what would be called later Mormon guys made FAR more out of sheets of gold and those disappeared into a hill. At least here with this book you get your gold, albeit in a digital form, on your ebook or reader.....

jazmunda

Quote from: phrodo on September 15, 2015, 09:04:09 PM

Who here hasn't thought of it?

Praise MV.

Bad Grandma

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 06:15:30 PM
The GabCast is LIVE: http://ufoship.com/chat

How the heck do I post a comment there?

Never mind

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 09:17:05 PM
...I believe we need to ramp things up! So much negative on BG...who will join me in the positive?

ge30542

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 01:17:52 PM
I'm guessing they're adjusting the rates but adding content to the service somehow. Perhaps a 24 hour Hoagcam or something about the weekends. Personally, I'd recommend pay-per-view events such as "Hoagland wrestles a greased baboon" and "Bellgab Survivor: 12 Bellgabbers on an island with only one  bottle of booze, four cigarettes and a sandwich".
I get dibbs on the 4 smokes.

SredniVashtar

Sincerely,
George Noory

That word and that name should never appear anywhere near each other. Unless he is really the Lord of Trolls and has carried on this campaign for over a decade to drive us all mad. I used to think he was so dumb that he thought 'satire' was just the name of the Scottish flag, but I'm not so sure these days.

Juan Cena

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 15, 2015, 03:37:46 PM
I just can't imagine Art ever agreeing to something as ridiculous as a paranormal dating service.  Yuck!

To be fair, Art did meet Airyn online.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:33:18 PM
Chocolate does have supernatural powers

Especially when the chocolate has coca leaf in it.

jazmunda

Wednesday night's guest: David Weatherly

http://artbell.com/wed-sep-16-david-weatherly/

QuoteDavid Weatherly is a paranormal investigator, author, adventurer and explorer.  For over 35 years he has delved into the world of the strange, investigating cases around the country and the world. He has written and lectured on a diverse range of topics including Cryptozoology, Ufology, Hauntings, and Ancient Mysteries.  David has also studied Shamanic and magical traditions with elders from numerous cultures including Europe, Tibet, Native America, and Africa.  He has been a guest on a wide range of television and radio programs including Dreamland and was featured in Watchers Volume 5.  He is the author of “The Black Eyed Children” and “Strange Intruders.”

Black Eyed Children!!!!

skidder

My kids don't need freaky eyes to be demonic little swines.

AppealPlay

I'm terrified of black eyed children.  Super excited! ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 16, 2015, 06:12:37 AM
I'm terrified of black eyed children.  Super excited! ;D

I'm fascinated and creeped out by the topic. I'd love to see some photographic evidence to go along with the anecdotes.