Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

AZ/CO

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 15, 2015, 11:52:42 AM

me - "Hello Alien Eskimo"
Alien Eskimo - "Hello.  My name is Jess"
me - "I know"

b_dubb

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 09:54:02 AM
REPEAT: I think Snoory is an opportunistic ass.

Get a grip.
I take it the anti depressants aren't working then?

Hugs,

b_dubb

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 09:14:11 AM
he said, and I quote, "If you haven't already done so, get on it! And it will be apparent why."  hmmmmm

Maybe they will combine the subscription of MITD and RCH in the future with a little higher price?

I'm guessing they're adjusting the rates but adding content to the service somehow. Perhaps a 24 hour Hoagcam or something about the weekends. Personally, I'd recommend pay-per-view events such as "Hoagland wrestles a greased baboon" and "Bellgab Survivor: 12 Bellgabbers on an island with only one  bottle of booze, four cigarettes and a sandwich".

morgana213

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 01:17:52 PM
I'm guessing they're adjusting the rates but adding content to the service somehow. Perhaps a 24 hour Hoagcam or something about the weekends. Personally, I'd recommend pay-per-view events such as "Hoagland wrestles a greased baboon" and "Bellgab Survivor: 12 Bellgabbers on an island with only one  bottle of booze, four cigarettes and a sandwich".
Maybe they are going to have archives available of all of the shows on the network for a monthly price.  I listen to Art and RCH primarily, but there are some other show that I like, i.e., Bryan Alverez, Dr. J, Future Theater, Hyperspace, After Dark, Where Did the Road Go, etc. Currently if a show is missed, it takes a lot of effort to find an archive which includes searching on multiple websites.  I wouldn't mind paying a small subscription to have them available in one place. Or maybe it's an announcement that RCH is going to 3 hours.

At any rate, it sounds exciting!

TigerLily

Tonight's guest a paranormal professional chocolatier.  Paranormal chocolate. Mmmm my favorite. See, he already read my mind 

ItsOver

..."Bellgab Survivor: 12 Bellgabbers on an island with only one  bottle of booze, four cigarettes and a sandwich".
Please tell me Falkie isn't one of the BellGab Dirty Dozen.  How do we end up on this island?  A Hoagland Crusader Cruise with Skipper Jazmunda and an Inuit navigator?  "Hold, hold on Capt. Jazz, I know the Sun is out there somewhere..."

morgana213

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:23:09 PM
Tonight's guest a paranormal professional chocolatier.  Paranormal chocolate. Mmmm my favorite. See, he already read my mind
Chocolate from beyond! 

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 08:37:20 AM
He also mentioned that it is recommeded to sign up to be a Time Traveler beforehand...hmmmmm...
Wouldn't it be great if Art got back ownership of all his old shows and added them to the archive? I know highly unlikely but a girl can dream

TigerLily

Quote from: morgana213 on September 15, 2015, 02:27:17 PM
Chocolate from beyond!
Chocolate does have supernatural powers

morgana213

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:28:39 PM
Wouldn't it be great if Art got back ownership of all his old shows and added them to the archive? I know highly unlikely but a girl can dream
That. would. be. awesome.  I didn't know about Art and didn't start listening to him until 2013.  I have heard some of his old shows, but I would love to listen to them all!

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:28:39 PM
It would indeed be a dream come true.  I just don't see the Evil PremRat Empire, with Dork Noory, releasing it's iron grip.

TigerLily

Morgana. I already asked to be a Vestal Virgin in Art's cult. With that avatar of yours, you could be our Virgin Queen

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 02:35:30 PM
It would indeed be a dream come true.  I just don't see the Evil PremRat Empire, with Dork Noory, releasing it's iron grip.
The Evil Empire!  :D Where's Zeebo with his lightsaber when we need him?

morgana213

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:37:17 PM
Morgana. I already asked to be a Vestal Virgin in Art's cult. With that avatar of yours, you could be our Virgin Queen
Being Queen would be delightful!   ;D 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 02:26:11 PM
Please tell me Falkie isn't one of the BellGab Dirty Dozen.  How do we end up on this island?  A Hoagland Crusader Cruise with Skipper Jazmunda and an Inuit navigator?  "Hold, hold on Capt. Jazz, I know the Sun is out there somewhere..."

Falkie will be contained on his own island, where spends his time cleaning it but never seems to make any progress. I'm thinking a small plane. That way we can open the show with Art standing around on the island in an immaculate white suit with Hoagland jumping up and down yelling "Ze plane! Ze plane!"

Also working on Bellgab:Apprentice where 12 Bellgabbers compete to become radio hosts. Sort of like Trump, but the contestants get random electrical shocks when they suck.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 14, 2015, 09:53:00 AM
How's the dating website working out, Dave?

It must be sucking.  I just received an email inviting me to join.  I declined.  I suspect that any man considering joining should just save the money and continue their relationship with their right hand.

coaster

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 15, 2015, 02:56:24 PM
It must be sucking.  I just received an email inviting me to join.  I declined.  I suspect that any man considering joining should just save the money and continue their relationship with their right hand.
Are you a coast insider? If noory and co are sending dating site invites to insiders, that is shady as hell.

TigerLily

Quote from: morgana213 on September 15, 2015, 02:50:20 PM
Being Queen would be delightful!   ;D
All those in favor say "aye"; Aye! The ayes have it, Morgana, Queen of the Vestal Virgins of the Dark

whoozit

Quote from: coaster on September 15, 2015, 02:57:58 PM
Are you a coast insider? If noory and co are sending dating site invites to insiders, that is shady as hell.
My Insider subscription hadn't expired yet and I got one of these too:

Dear Coast Insider,

As a dedicated listener and supporter of Coast to Coast AM, I want to present you with a special offer. You may have heard that I recently launched Paranormal Date (http://paranormaldate.com), a great dating service to meet like-minded people, who are interested in C2C-type subjects. While it's free to join, as a Coast Insider, we invite you to use the coupon code INSIDER, to get a substantial discount if you decide to explore Paranormal Date further.

This is a one-time offer, and you will not receive further emails from me in this regard.

Sincerely,
George Noory

TigerLily

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 15, 2015, 02:56:24 PM
You might get lucky. You might get Annie!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:10:46 PM
Hoagie has style.  Hoagie has class.  Casual or formal, he's "got the look."

Shouldn't there be a Hoagie cologne out by now?  Visage de Mars?

Eau de Ceres

TigerLily

Quote from: whoozit on September 15, 2015, 03:05:39 PM

Dear Coast Insider,

As a dedicated listener and supporter of Coast to Coast AM, I want to present you with a special offer. You may have heard that I recently launched Paranormal Date (http://paranormaldate.com), a great dating service to meet like-minded people, who are interested in C2C-type subjects. While it's free to join, as a Coast Insider, we invite you to use the coupon code INSIDER, to get a substantial discount if you decide to explore Paranormal Date further.

This is a one-time offer, and you will not receive further emails from me in this regard.

Sincerely,
George Noory

Oh this is just too precious. I love it.  We needed some new horrors for the GNS thread

morgana213

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 02:58:57 PM
All those in favor say "aye"; Aye! The ayes have it, Morgana, Queen of the Vestal Virgins of the Dark
All hail Art, we Vestal Virgins of the Dark!  And of course praise MV.   ???

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Hey!  Where's CST and MST?  Are we discriminating against time zones?  How about Greenwich mean time? 

You know we're not smart enough to figure it out on our own.  Mebee told us so.

Actually, we MST and CST people can figure it out.  It's the idiots on the coasts that require detailed instructions.

morgana213

Dear Coast Insider,

Sincerely,
George Noory
That is just too disgusting.  Wow, trolling his listeners to support one of his other ventures?  Pretty damn creepy....

PaulAtreides

Is it a turkey sammich on whole wheat bread?

ItsOver

Dear Coast Insider,

Sincerely,
George Noory
Ah, yes.  George "I'll do anything for a buck" Noory. 

Jorch has as much shame as he does competence.

TigerLily

Quote from: morgana213 on September 15, 2015, 03:14:49 PM
All hail Art, we Vestal Virgins of the Dark!  And of course praise MV.   ???
Yes.  MV praised be his name

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 15, 2015, 03:18:27 PM
Is it a turkey sammich on whole wheat bread?

It's a hoagie, of course!

coaster

Dear Coast Insider,

Sincerely,
George Noory
Puke.