• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chinaclipper

Quote from: Art Bell on September 14, 2015, 05:37:39 PM
If it was not true I was not aware of that, but if I find something of interest I red it, you judge.

Art

we have no right to judge art.  like you said choose to believe, OR not.

TigerLily

Quote from: Art Bell on September 14, 2015, 05:37:39 PM
If it was not true I was not aware of that, but if I find something of interest I red it, you judge.

Art
Just like we were grown ups with our own ability to discern fact from fiction.

chefist

Quote from: chinaclipper on September 14, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

OMG Mebee!  you have made your point.  now you are just making enemies.  leave it already.  we obviously disagree with your method of communicating, so join us or depart!

Yea it's a troll through and through...I'm pretty sure it is an older, booted user making a new appearance under a new name...For the amount of time it dedicated posting, a possibility it has been paid for 8 hours of work by the PremRats...

It uses the classic canard, "I'm one of you, but....." positions....

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 14, 2015, 05:38:36 PM
Maybe Mebee might be mental?
He might be a prophet.  Let the Mebee Cult begin!

TigerLily

Forget Mebee.....boring! Let's talk Crop Circles

Dateline

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 14, 2015, 05:38:36 PM
Maybe Mebee might be mental?

Maybe Mebee mental, Maybe Mebee mental, Mental Mebee mental. .. . .say that ten times and see Mebee?

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 05:28:32 PM
We Hoaglims have no beef with anyone except the government of Mexico for kicking our prophet out of Chichen Itza for using the accutron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_woVHaJKw0
I was just thinking about that holy injustice.  The solution is simple.  They must die.  I stand ready for our hallowed leader to lead the Crusade Cruise to land on the beaches of the Mexican infidels.  Nothing shall stop me.  My accutron is locked and loaded, ready to identify and utilize the torsion field of truth against the dogs of Chichen Itza.  Unless Ft. Rock calls me up for the Scorpion Army, of course.

Dateline

New saga:  For Whom the Premrath trollleth?

chinaclipper

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 05:47:28 PM

well,  I do love crop circles.

jazmunda

We Hoaglims have no beef with anyone except the government of Mexico for kicking our prophet out of Chichen Itza for using the accutron.

Holiday Hoagland is RCH's greatest look.

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 05:47:28 PM
I hope we don't find out tonight crop circles are done by the Inuits.  Oh, the horror.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 05:53:27 PM
I hope we don't find out tonight crop circles are done by the Inuits.  Oh, the horror.

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 05:53:27 PM

Please, don't get you-know-who started again!

ItsOver

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 14, 2015, 05:55:12 PM

I knew it!  Damn, Inuits.  Truckers, cell phones, Jaz, Jess.  Add Inuits to the list.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 05:12:10 PM
A+ for making something out of nothing.

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 05:29:31 PM
The proliferation of fear-mongering, conspiracy-theory nonsense across the internet is not "nothing". I learned about it back in the "Planet X" days, where I saw people disrupt their entire lives over it.  What Art brought back up was soo old and thoroughly disproved, but here it is all over again, and even ART seems to have fallen for it. I choose to believe he was fooled and not just using it like Snoory does.

Oh come on Mebee you can do better than Planet X!

Least you not forget Comet Hale-Bopp and Applewhite and the Heaven's Gate cult of 39 souls that transported themselves to the spaceship trailing the comet.

Now that was a cult!

These BellGab painting you a DaveBot aren't a cult, they just lack any imagination...

You can do better Mebee, I have faith in you!

TigerLily

White Crow.  We're moving on.  Pleassseee

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

These BellGab painting you a DaveBot aren't a cult, they just lack any imagination...

He's off the clock...try again tomorrow... 8)

Mebee

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 05:10:29 PM
Boy, you exude a pathos that is really sad. You just don't know when to quit. You call this community a childish clique, yet try way too hard to be a part of it.

Trying too hard to be a part of it? By saying things few of you seem to want to hear? I'll have to say... several of you just don't seem to make much sense with what you say.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:00:16 PM
He's off the clock...try again tomorrow... 8)
Must be on overtime  :P

Mebee

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 05:37:01 PM
Man, it's just a radio program. Nothing to blow a gasket over.

Is that really all you got out of my post... that I was just talking about a random"radio program"? By the way... I'm not "blowing a gasket".

Mebee

Quote from: indigoo on September 14, 2015, 05:36:17 PM
Glad I don't get worked into a nightmarish frenzy because of a silly alternative news story.

Hyperbole much?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 05:50:41 PM
Holiday Hoagland is RCH's greatest look.

Sometimes you just have to loosen up the bolo tie and go casual.

Mebee

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 05:41:12 PM
Just like we were grown ups with our own ability to discern fact from fiction.

OK... so if Art says to "listen carefully", as if he's about to say something important, it's to be taken as meaningless filler?

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 05:43:13 PM
Yea it's a troll through and through...I'm pretty sure it is an older, booted user making a new appearance under a new name...For the amount of time it dedicated posting, a possibility it has been paid for 8 hours of work by the PremRats...

It uses the classic canard, "I'm one of you, but....." positions....

Perhaps you should chose just ONE of those disparaging characterizations? C'mon... COMMIT!

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 06:04:56 PM
Sometimes you just have to loosen up the bolo tie and go casual.
Hoagie has style.  Hoagie has class.  Casual or formal, he's "got the look."

Shouldn't there be a Hoagie cologne out by now?  Visage de Mars?

albrecht

That and we Hoaglims are upset at the City of Miami and/or the State of Fla not completely restoring the magic, ancient Miami Circle so we can do some Bulova watch measurements at the center of it.

Mebee

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 05:58:06 PM
Oh come on Mebee you can do better than Planet X!

Least you not forget Comet Hale-Bopp and Applewhite and the Heaven's Gate cult of 39 souls that transported themselves to the spaceship trailing the comet.

Now that was a cult!

I didn't know any people who got screwed up over Hale-Bopp. I DID know some people who wasted several years and lost some tens of thousands of dollars over "Planet X".

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:08:34 PM
Perhaps you should chose just ONE of those disparaging characterizations? C'mon... COMMIT!

Which one were you?...SR71, Laser Something or other, etc...who were you in your previous troll life on BG?  ::)