• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

timpate

Justin BieberWhy is this little punk kid so famous?
i want to come his fucking hair.

MV/Liberace!

this is actually a good thread, and nobody has done this before.  here's my first contribution.

why in the FUCK is it that everything i buy has to be made of particle board?  why?  do we still use actual wood for anything?  it's so annoying.

timpate

Yeah no shit. Now even dressers are made of that shit. You go to move it and the fucking thing breaks. It just falls apart.

timpate

Comcast We Care......
ok i have had to deal with this god forsaken company many times. They tell you they are always around when you need them. The people on the phone when you need second tier help. They Techs talk to you like you are a fucking retard. The price they quote you on the phone is never the same as what shows on your fucking bill. I recently had service with them. I had internet and cable. They cable always fucked up. What I mean is the line that is ran from the pole when the wind would blow would drop my signal. I would call them and say can you please send out one of your techs. They would come out and find nothing. I have had 6 times had a tech out to my house. All the times but ones was it for the fucking internet. My wife who has no idea how networks or modems work told comcast that it was the modem. Ok so after 6 times they show up at the house and say yeah its your modem. They claim they wear boot covers and respect your home. This fucker of a tech came out and tore my living room out and was rude to my wife my kids and told me to get my DOG My fucking 3 pound Chihuahua called it a mutt. Fuck you don't come into my house and talk to my family like that. One time he came out the tech stole my signal amp. I called Comcast and told them the tech stole my amp. He had to bring it back to my house. Anyhow I have had the worst experience with this shit of a company.
Fuck that company. I wish the company would give you what you pay for and offer a better product. This company needs to be evaluated again. Motherfuckers. 

You cant buy pants that fit anymore. What the fuck happened there? It's not me, it's the pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why do comcast techs show up in their own fucking vehicles half of the time? Probably so they can steal shit. We caught two teenage looking comcast workers snooping through our stuff in the garage. The only one home at the time was the legally blind mother in law. They fed her some BS about needing to run a line. My wife kicked them out immediately after arriving to find them sneaking around with their hands on our belongings. They were lucky I was at work or I am certain I would have made it an unpleasant ordeal for all.

punkinpie

I have "Eye of the Tiger" stuck in my head.  It was stuck in my husband's head, so he sang it out loud.  Now I'm losing my mind and thinking about Rocky. 

b_dubb

Quote from: timpate on September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM
Justin BieberWhy is this little punk kid so famous?
i want to come his fucking hair.

I think you want to COMB his hair.

Bieber is like Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. An artificial construct manufactured by the music business

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on September 21, 2010, 06:36:32 PM

Bieber is like Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. An artificial construct manufactured by the music business

You are so correct.  Whatever happened to the truly talented garage bands that worked super hard to get a contract?  The age of pioneering new talent appears to be gone.  This artificial state of the industry has contributed a lot to the growth of many FM stations going all 80s all the time.  Gets a little boring, but at least they are drawing from talent.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 21, 2010, 02:55:47 PM
You cant buy pants that fit anymore. What the fuck happened there? It's not me, it's the pants.

holy FUCKING SHIT is this the truth or what?

MV/Liberace!

i really wish motorola would get off of their asses and release android 2.2 for my phone.  the droid x is supposed to be the current flagship android device, and here i sit with an obsolete operating system running on it.  assholes.

MV/Liberace!

and i really need to stop biting my nails.  i've done it my whole life.  just can't stop.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on September 21, 2010, 07:20:28 PM
and i really need to stop biting my nails.  i've done it my whole life.  just can't stop.

Start wiping your ass with your hand.  You'll stop.

b_dubb

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 21, 2010, 07:16:06 PM
You are so correct.  Whatever happened to the truly talented garage bands that worked super hard to get a contract?  The age of pioneering new talent appears to be gone.  This artificial state of the industry has contributed a lot to the growth of many FM stations going all 80s all the time.  Gets a little boring, but at least they are drawing from talent.

those bands are still out there they just aren't getting heavy play on the corporate asshat radio stations

American Music is pretty good. But unfortunately the American Music Industry is nothing but a bunch of money grubbing shit merchants

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 21, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

my mom recommended some of that stuff you put on the nails of very small children that tastes bad to get them to stop chewing.  very embarrassing.

Wet Weightlifting

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on September 21, 2010, 07:30:15 PM
Quote from: Marc Knight on September 21, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

my mom recommended some of that stuff you put on the nails of very small children that tastes bad to get them to stop chewing.  very embarrassing.

I have the same affliction.  I started when I was 5 years old with the Chicken Pox. 

punkinpie

I quit my job a week ago to go to school full time.  It was a decent sales job and I worked from home but I grew to hate it.  I hope there is something good for me out there when this is over. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: punkinpie on September 21, 2010, 08:18:00 PM
I quit my job a week ago to go to school full time.  It was a decent sales job and I worked from home but I grew to hate it.  I hope there is something good for me out there when this is over.

You will make something good happen. 

punkinpie

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 21, 2010, 08:27:44 PM

You will make something good happen. 

Aww..... :D   Thank you.

The General

Quote from: MV on September 21, 2010, 07:17:26 PM
Quote from: guildnavigator on September 21, 2010, 02:55:47 PM

holy FUCKING SHIT is this the truth or what?

NO SHIT!  I have to scour thrift stores to find pants made before Y2K to get anything close to a good fit.

slipstream

I wish there was a law that would make everyone happy.

The General

Quote from: slipstream on September 21, 2010, 09:39:04 PM

I think they tried that in China and it didn't work.

MV/Liberace!

you have BALLS.  and congratulations.  you'll find it to be a fulfilling experience and i'm sure things are going to work out nicely.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: slipstream on September 21, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
after toiling in the weeds trying to get my phone to update to android 2.2, this was a much needed guffaw.  thanks.

MV/Liberace!

i hate websites that won't let you push the back button.

timpate

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 21, 2010, 03:09:33 PM
And why do comcast techs show up in their own fucking vehicles half of the time? Probably so they can steal shit. We caught two teenage looking comcast workers snooping through our stuff in the garage. The only one home at the time was the legally blind mother in law. They fed her some BS about needing to run a line. My wife kicked them out immediately after arriving to find them sneaking around with their hands on our belongings. They were lucky I was at work or I am certain I would have made it an unpleasant ordeal for all.

out here they have techs that show up in comcast trucks and some are contractors. They also like to cut your lines if you have gotten rid of like dish or direct.

Why is it I rarely hear about North Korea yet I'm pounded daily with fear mongering about Iran when North Korea has nukes and is way more volatile than Iran while Iran poses little threat and is cooperating with the international community?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 23, 2010, 11:58:18 PM
Why is it I rarely hear about North Korea yet I'm pounded daily with fear mongering about Iran when North Korea has nukes and is way more volatile than Iran while Iran poses little threat and is cooperating with the international community?
i don't know about the whole cooperating part, but otherwise, i agree with you.

MV/Liberace!

the local chamber of commerce strikes me as a useless entity to belong to.  like many organizations of its nature, it seems to exist solely for the purpose of securing jobs for its employees.

the only part of it that seems even REMOTELY useful to me is the networking aspect, much of which can be done in front of my computer.  i've seen pictures of their gatherings, and it looks to be a bunch of suburban people all sitting around drinking punch from plastic cups hoping everyone believes they are the richest person in the room.  not my scene.  furthermore, i can't see that my customers would care if i'm a member of this club, either.  just useless.  i'll keep my membership fees, thank you very much.

i just noticed:  every post i've made in this thread has been negative.  i need to start meditating or something.