• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

norland2424

do any of you here believe we are all going die in 8 days?

Weirdoradio

I thought the initial 8 day question was a veiled death threat.
Instead it's just another asteroid kook.

And now we find out more about Art's drinking habits.

zeebo

So if the end of the world is coming this guy's gonna sit on his porch and drink a beer?  I guess I was preparing too without knowing it.

Zenman

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 12:19:57 AM
If Rossy is around I am requesting Richard do a show on Numbers Stations. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

I like it. Maybe bring it up at the braaps meeting this morning?  :)

TigerLily

I just noticed prior to page 24, someone already brought the same party favors I did. Imagine my embarrassment. Oh well, I will just have to keep them for my personal use.....Or send them over to the RCH thread. 
In honor of our missing herbn, I will adjust my sign off to Zweet Dreamz, all. And to all a Braaps night

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 12:50:43 AM
I just noticed prior to page 24, someone already brought the same party favors I did. Imagine my embarrassment. Oh well, I will just have to keep them for my personal use.....Or send them over to the RCH thread. 
In honor of our missing herbn, I will adjust my sign off to Zweet Dreamz, all. And to all a Braaps night
Nighters TigerLily! :D

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2015, 12:52:08 AM
I feel like I've heard this story before.  ???

It's called caller fatigue.
It happens when your caller pool is tiny.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2015, 12:50:43 AM

No worries, it's the thought that counts.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 15, 2015, 12:52:46 AM
It's called caller fatigue.
It happens when your caller pool is tiny.

LOL!  You may be right.  The MRI thing triggered it though.

Uncle Duke

Since no 'gabber called Art tonight to ask the "dissssemble a quadratic equation" question, the next Duke MITD/'gabber caller challenge will be worth for $100.  I'm good for it.

Dyna-X

Oh!? The radio bands are acting weird? Now this is kinda creepy...

Dyna-X

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 12:54:43 AM
Since no 'gabber called Art tonight to ask the "dissssemble a quadratic equation", the next Duke MITD/'gabber caller challenge will be worth for $100.  I'm good for it.

RCH could do that. He can do analytic geometry with his fingers.

coaster

Haarp is in private hands? That doesn't sound dangerous at all.

HAARP fucks with the ionosphere. Messes with the skip on CB's too

Weirdoradio

Does anyone else ever feel that one night Art will take the last call of the night, and it'll be the usual Skype issues and Art will just say 'Ah, screw it' and literally walk away from his console as Midnight In The Desert plays?

A man can dream.