• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

coaster

I'm going to call in and share casserole recipes with Art.

That was about the lamest cemetery story that I've ever heard.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 12:14:05 AM
Cosplay Chicks ?

I'm There !!!

SAME
I'm bringing the wine coolers and Smirnoff Ices.

If someone else would take care of the deli meat platter, then we got us a real party going.

zeebo

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 12:10:54 AM
Numbers stations are so cool but so creepy. Is there any reason they make them so creepy? I understand they were spy things, or I guess drug runner things now, but why is it so creepy?

I've listened to a few clips online.  Very weird!  I'd love a show topic on these. 

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 15, 2015, 12:13:26 AM
I think it's because the nature of the coded message is what makes it so illusive. If the number station operator was like "hey yo Agent Carter, let's go kill us some insurgents, see you 'round the way" then we would all shrug hard.

Also I think Art should have Akin Fernandez, the Conet Project guy, on the air. Would be fun to revisit a lot of this stuff.

Has he ever done a show with him or on numbers stations before? I would be amazed if I missed it because like I said, numbers station interest the heck out of me.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2015, 12:10:58 AM
art bell a CIA field agent  :D
Ok a short and quick poll...HOW BELIEVES ART BELL IN HIS YOUNGER, USAF/"GOV'T  CONTRACTOR " DAYS WAS IN FACT A MEMBER OF THE "SPOOK" WORLD!?
I VOTE...YES HE WAS!

ShayP

Quote from: coaster on September 15, 2015, 12:15:08 AM
I'm going to call in and share casserole recipes with Art.

That'd be great!  He did say anything...

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 15, 2015, 12:15:15 AM
SAME
I'm bringing the wine coolers and Smirnoff Ices.

If someone else would take care of the deli meat platter, then we got us a real party going.

Done. w/cheeses

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 15, 2015, 12:15:35 AM
Has he ever done a show with him or on numbers stations before? I would be amazed if I missed it because like I said, numbers station interest the heck out of me.

I've never seen reference to it, so I don't believe it's ever happened. Number stations are of great interest to me too. It's part of the reason why I picked up a shortwave radio. Took me forever but late one evening some years back I found a Spanish one, and when I have time I'll pick the shortwave up and slide up and down the dial, searching.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 15, 2015, 12:15:47 AM
Ok a short and quick poll...HOW BELIEVES ART BELL IN HIS YOUNGER, USAF/"GOV'T  CONTRACTOR " DAYS WAS IN FACT A MEMBER OF THE "SPOOK" WORLD!?
I VOTE...YES HE WAS!

I think he was a Bob Lazar in the radio world probably working on secret radars or various things like that.

Quote from: zeebo on September 15, 2015, 12:15:19 AM
I've listened to a few clips online.  Very weird!  I'd love a show topic on these. 

Yup. That would be an excellent show.

zeebo

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 15, 2015, 12:17:16 AM
totally need to hear some Fleetwood Mac

Does he ever play Gold Dust Woman?  That would be a great late-in-the-show pick.

TigerLily

High all.  Late to the party I know, but I come bearing gifts.  How's the show?

ShayP

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 15, 2015, 12:17:12 AM
Aldos, our resident expert in these matters...can you comment?
Haven't see Aldous here tonight.  Perhaps he's smoking E.T. herb with the DMT Aliens.

If Rossy is around I am requesting Richard do a show on Numbers Stations. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 15, 2015, 12:18:32 AM
I just tuned in.  Dumped guest.  I gather I didn't miss much?

Art yelled at Quick Karl during the beginning of the show. Other than that, not too much, no.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 12:19:57 AM
If Rossy is around I am requesting Richard do a show on Numbers Stations. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

+1. Message it to Rossy, he's totally down for guest/topic suggestions.