• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: eddie dean on September 14, 2015, 11:41:25 PM
You just ruined my doomsday party sir! ;D

Sorry pally.  If it will make you feel any better I know about that medicine because I am allergic to it.

norland2424

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:45:31 PM
Not sure that works for black death...I know Erythromycin does, and maybe Ampicyllin??

from wiki, i have enough for you guys in bellgab  ;D

Treatment

Several classes of antibiotics are effective in treating bubonic plague. These include aminoglycosides such as streptomycin and gentamicin, tetracyclines (especially doxycycline), and the fluoroquinolone ciprofloxacin. Mortality associated with treated cases of bubonic plague is about 1â€"15%, compared to a mortality of 40â€"60% in untreated cases.[12]

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 11:39:12 PM
Haha yep my brain's been known to have pointers to invalid memory locations.
Bwaa Ha ha ha
That's classic
Awesome - LMFAO

Someone ask the guest to tell a story about Springheeled Jack.

Uncle Duke

If you hadn't blown your money on some silly propulsion system scam, you could have afforded a great camera system.

sydtron

what about the radiation levels inside the formation compared to outside the formation?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 11:42:23 PM

That's  it, but first I  squeeze a few tubes into a small brown paper bag and huff it baby!!!!

munbeam666

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:45:31 PM
Not sure that works for black death...I know Erythromycin does, and maybe Ampicyllin??
I'm allergic to ampicyllon

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2015, 11:48:46 PM
If you hadn't blown your money on some silly propulsion system scam, you could have afforded a great camera system.

This. x 100.

C'mon bro. Stop spending 150k trying to play flying saucer flippy cup with your engineer bros and start spending it on concrete activities like trying to figure out an effective way of using a thresher while tethered to a kite.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: sydtron on September 14, 2015, 11:49:29 PM
what about the radiation levels inside the formation compared to outside the formation?
those are usually taken & recorded regularly now, aren't they?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 14, 2015, 11:48:42 PM
Someone ask the guest to tell a story about Springheeled Jack.
Seems like that time....OPEN LINES!!!!!!

SORRY BUT I GOT NOTHING FROM THIS SHOW SO FAR.

But then he would've seen all the crop circles are man made!

alienated

hahaha

Meanwhile his website is filled with nothing but pics of dudes standing in fields holding high end cameras.

norland2424

some of these callers need to have blanket parties thrown for them

Weirdoradio

Dude sounds like Abe Simpson, and his "My gosh this is Art Bell, (here's a 53 minute anecdote)" attitude reminds me of this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-7MmhqNfA

trostol

Quote from: alienated on September 14, 2015, 11:51:36 PM
hahaha

Meanwhile his website is filled with nothing but pics of dudes standing in fields holding high end cameras.

dudes taking pictures of dudes taking pictures of other dudes?

Hey caller, your on the wrong show. If you want to hem haw around go to the Snoory hour.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: norland2424 on September 14, 2015, 11:52:56 PM
some of these callers need to have blanket parties thrown for them

So much for Art's callers being superior to George's. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: norland2424 on September 14, 2015, 11:48:03 PM
from wiki, i have enough for you guys in bellgab  ;D

Treatment

Several classes of antibiotics are effective in treating bubonic plague. These include aminoglycosides such as streptomycin and gentamicin, tetracyclines (especially doxycycline), and the fluoroquinolone ciprofloxacin. Mortality associated with treated cases of bubonic plague is about 1â€"15%, compared to a mortality of 40â€"60% in untreated cases.[12]
Yes, that's  the big one, very common I was thinking about,  Tetracycline.  If taken as a young child in the 1960's it's the one that discolored children's, second set, adult teeth. And can't bleach, clean etc to get them white.

dbankjr

Is there possibly a caller with a fucking brain available?