• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

England I'm Irish can you stop Yorkshire plz?

Started by Stellar, July 15, 2014, 05:48:15 AM

Stellar

Don't get me wrong Brits, I have to say something.  My last name is O'Neil and I respect you as an ally for America.  However I'm Irish American you get it, you chased my family all the way from Kinsale up into Northern Ireland and hacked them to pieces ( My Irish relatives died in retreat, because of betrayal and then the frigging Potato famine and then the Irish built America and won the civil War (so please shut this Yorkshire Up or at-least show respect).  The Spanish quit and their Navy did not bombard the English from the Coast.  As it was the English had their backs to the water and the O'Neill's held the advantage.  Some how I think Elisabeth paid them on the Spanish ships to leave.  So you see I don't appreciate Yorkshire Put giving me the business ok.

Also don't piss me off.  The Celts were the only tribe to defeat the Romans and that was in 340 B.C.  Trust me you don't want me to cross the pond and move back into Northern Ireland.  Lets all hug and make up I'm tired of the shit.  Yes I do come from a Royal line.  But hey I would rather live this life any day to Williams or his brother who I also respect.  I'm a retired Lifeguard and I saved approximately 2000 lives with out one loss in my water.  I saved many of every race, but I know who saved us all, got it and that is Jesus the King by instruction from Our Father God the Almighty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kinsale

Yorkshire pud

Stop Yorkshire? From going where? The red bit is Yorkshire.

onan

If Ireland was a kid, it would ride the short bus. Other than the potato famine, Sinead O'Conner, and U2... well not all that impressed.

Stellar

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 07:04:11 AM
If Ireland was a kid, it would ride the short bus. Other than the potato famine, Sinead O'Conner, and U2... well not all that impressed.

Sinéad O'Connor - Troy (Pinkpop Festival 1988)

Stellar

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 07:04:11 AM

Onan why are you a prick to me?

The Cranberries - Zombie

Foodlion

The only and I mean ONLY thing that could possibly stop Yorkshire is...

is.....

...ergot.

Eddie Coyle

Stellar's a Mick?

Great. And with that name...there's a possibility he's related to my ex wife.

I will resort to tradition and commence drinking now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Foodlion on July 15, 2014, 10:26:31 AM
The only and I mean ONLY thing that could possibly stop Yorkshire is...

is.....

...ergot.

The only thing that could stop Yorkshire is if it was detached from the rest of England and anchored to mainland Europe as the rest of the British Isles are towed into the Atlantic. Lancashire would have a second coastline to it's east, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire would no longer be landlocked, and Cleveland would have a new south coast. North Lincolnshire would have a new coastline on the north west side of it and Cheshire, Cumbria and a couple other counties would all have new places to go paddling in the sea.

TMI?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

The only thing that could stop Yorkshire is if it was detached from the rest of England and anchored to mainland Europe as the rest of the British Isles are towed into the Atlantic. Lancashire would have a second coastline to it's east, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire would no longer be landlocked, and Cleveland would have a new south coast. North Lincolnshire would have a new coastline on the north west side of it and Cheshire, Cumbria and a couple other counties would all have new places to go paddling in the sea.

TMI?
The government could use the "Obama Option" to "stop Yorkshire" and simply allow unfettered immigration (especially illegal), encourage uneducated and often diseased children to be shipped there, release illegal alien criminals (including child molesters) to the region, grant waivers and call them "dreamers" and give them a bus ticket to Leeds, etc.

The "Obama Option" is a rather simple strategy, but, therein lies the genius! Simply over run the area with foreigners and let them cripple the economy and simply breed out the "troublesome" white folks, in this case Yorkshire, in a generation or so.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

TMI?

I guess I have to teach you how to Surf York

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 11:36:14 AM
I guess I have to teach you how to Surf York

I'll give it a pass; swallowing all that salt water addles your brain... I know this to be true. If we were designed to be in the sea we'd not have branched out millions of years ago and be bipeds.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
I'll give it a pass; swallowing all that salt water addles your brain... I know this to be true. If we were designed to be in the sea we'd not have branched out millions of years ago and be bipeds.
According to various comments by Norry over the years "if dolphins only had hands they would be smarter than us" (or something to that effect), so salt-water clearly doesn't addle your brain, according to the "experts" he has had on regarding dolphins (and mermaids!)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 15, 2014, 12:13:52 PM
According to various comments by Norry over the years "if dolphins only had hands they would be smarter than us" (or something to that effect), so salt-water clearly doesn't addle your brain, according to the "experts" he has had on regarding dolphins (and mermaids!)

Dolphins have magic saline filters...No I just made that up.

I swam with them in a closed area in Cuba. I still cannot believe how powerful they are. Incredibly sensitive too, my ex hurt her back after being tossed up in the air by a pair of them. One of them swam underneath her to lift her up to help get her on the jetty. How would it know? We were told they can detect pregnant women too, and won't go near them, it's believed (we were told) their sonar can damage the foetus, and they know this. 

Seriously?  You're asking England for help?  When did the English ever do anything to help the Irish?  The best you can hope for from them are icy blasts from a water cannon and volleys of rubber bullets until you stop your infernal whinging. And that's better than you deserve.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 12:32:22 PM
Dolphins have magic saline filters...No I just made that up.

I swam with them in a closed area in Cuba. I still cannot believe how powerful they are. Incredibly sensitive too, my ex hurt her back after being tossed up in the air by a pair of them. One of them swam underneath her to lift her up to help get her on the jetty. How would it know? We were told they can detect pregnant women too, and won't go near them, it's believed (we were told) their sonar can damage the foetus, and they know this.
Cool, I never swam with them. Have done that swimming deal with stingrays off Grand Cayman (AFTER the Crocodile Hunter death even! Though I didn't mess with them, just in case.) You need to call in the next time he has the "dolphin experts" on. And tell them that sonar story/theory, I know they would like it and George would say "that's true."

Since they are mammals, maybe the saltwater doesn't addle their brains. Explains why I can catch fish even though there is a large damn hook clearly visible in the bait. Salt-water has addled their brain!

Stellar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2014, 12:38:09 PM
Seriously?  You're asking England for help?  When did the English ever do anything to help the Irish?  The best you can hope for from them are icy blasts from a water cannon and volleys of rubber bullets until you stop your infernal whinging. And that's better than you deserve.
10-4 but its time the Irish and English got on the same page!

Quote from: albrecht on July 15, 2014, 12:38:16 PM
Cool, I never swam with them. Have done that deal with stingrays off Cayman (AFTER the Crocodile Hunter death even! Though I didn't mess with them, just in case.) You need to call in the next time he has the "dolphin experts" on. And tell them that sonar story/theory, I know they would like it and George would say "that's true."

Since they are mammals, maybe the saltwater doesn't addle their brains. Explains why I can catch fish even though there is a large damn hook clearly visible in the bait. Salt-water has addled their brain!

I did the Cayman stingray swim years before his death, but would do it again in an instant.  That was a magical experience.  I'll never forget the sight of the hundreds of black circles highlighted against that white sand rapidly converging on the boat from all directions as it neared the place where it anchored.  Unreal!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 03:34:44 PM
What about this guy?

Get with the programme. We're talking about sealife now.

SciFiAuthor

I'm about as Irish as Mao Zedong's asshole, but I'm pissed off too. I'm a French-American and I'm angry at England (Yorkshire especially) for stealing New France in the Seven Years/French and Indian War. If that hadn't happened, I'd be eating smelly cheese, drinking wine, chronically losing wars and I'd have an even bigger communist for a president than the one I've got. Hmm, on second thought, never mind. Carry on.

I've always wondered why the Irish-Americans are so touchy about England. The famine, the revolution, etc. I get that. But in 2014 America most Italian-Americans have no mob connections, the German-Americans might eat a bratwurst at an oktoberfest but that's about as far as they go. The French-Americans, including the remaining native French speakers, generally loathe France with every last fiber of their very being (I mean, it's France. They tell Cajuns that their language isn't real), yet the Irish-Americans are keeping the Northern Ireland flame going here hardcore. It's stronger here than in the Irish Republic. I have no opinion whether they're right or wrong, their ancestors were certainly wronged, but it just seems odd to me.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 11:43:27 PM
Get with the programme. We're talking about sealife now.

Program, you cretin. Program. Teddy Roosevelt dictated it so. And you're damned right you're talking to sea life, hello, see the avatar. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2014, 01:25:02 AM
Program, you cretin. Program. Teddy Roosevelt dictated it so. And you're damned right you're talking to sea life, hello, see the avatar. :)

We exported the language to you; that you choose to reduce it so the lowest common denominator might have half a chance of using it without crib sheets isn't an excuse for cutting out vowels and consonants.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 16, 2014, 01:44:16 AM
We exported the language to you; that you choose to reduce it so the lowest common denominator might have half a chance of using it without crib sheets isn't an excuse for cutting out vowels and consonants.

Ugh, talking to you is like living in an Irish septic tank nunnery. Constants, vowels, pronunciation, it's all very exhausting and strict. Just say y'all, learn to love shitty cheese and big macs and buy a gun and you'll be so much happier. Instead it's all "Cheerio! Where's my organ meat pie and cup of tea? Come on you dirty Irish git! It's still cooking? Is that what you said? At least try to say it in American so it makes slightly more sense."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2014, 02:36:11 AM
Ugh, talking to you is like living in an Irish septic tank nunnery. Constants, vowels, pronunciation, it's all very exhausting and strict. Just say y'all, learn to love shitty cheese and big macs and buy a gun and you'll be so much happier. Instead it's all "Cheerio! Where's my organ meat pie and cup of tea? Come on you dirty Irish git! It's still cooking? Is that what you said? At least try to say it in American so it makes slightly more sense."

Not strict; mandatory.  ;D  You'll get the hang of it after a month or so. Change is difficult, but you'll, erm y'all feel better afterwards, trust me.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 16, 2014, 02:52:39 AM
Not strict; mandatory.  ;D  You'll get the hang of it after a month or so. Change is difficult, but you'll, erm y'all feel better afterwards, trust me.

Your command of the American language drives me to suspect that you're a communist that wants to steal my guns, or at the least you're a villain from some movie I watched. Fucking redcoats, rosbifs, brits, britishers, anglotards, poms or whatever we're supposed to call you these days. Actually, in truth, I think Britain was remarkably important in shaping modern world history and, in some instances, I think the British Empire was better than the independent countries that replaced it.  One of my top 5 most respected people is Churchill for obvious reasons and don't mistake my pokes and criticisms as being anti-British, rather they are anti-British policy at that specific time. Of course, you're a limey redcoat bastard regardless, but I just wanted to put that out there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2014, 03:45:11 AM
Your command of the American language drives me to suspect that you're a communist that wants to steal my guns bodily fluids, or at the least you're a villain from some movie I watched.

And as an offshoot to Stellar's post about Kubrick and Apollo none mission...I give you...

http://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 16, 2014, 04:19:44 AM

And as an offshoot to Stellar's post about Kubrick and Apollo none mission...I give you...

http://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY

Brilliant, I love that movie.