• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Jraken

Quote from: cweb on February 03, 2015, 02:21:54 PM
Morbid curiosity made me check a few minutes. I thought it was funny how he was talking about how great his new mic was...while his voice distorted on loud parts from too much gain.

It's especially funny considering he mentioned audio quality was a reason for leaving DMRN.  Seems like a low bitrate mono stream is more forgiving of his shitty audio setup.  But I doubt the 12 fadernots he has calling in and tweeting care much about quality.

RedMichael

Jimmy church is a joke...nah take that back.  His show is a joke, he is the punchline.

popple

IDK If I can get used to Jimmy Church praising someone other than Jimmy Church. And what's worse is that someone one is George Noory.

WOTR

Quote from: astroguy on February 03, 2015, 03:13:25 AM
JC:  “You know, Mike, you’ve been rolling that rock uphill in a lotâ€" for a long time, for, uh, twenty years.  And, what do you do, becauseâ€" what do you do to fight uh, the, the wave that is going against you?  And, not only the skeptics, but the ones that just want to combat you at every step of the way because, you know, you choose - and like I said at the intro - you’re steadfast in-in your research and your belief, and you don’t waiver.  How do you keep up the good fight?”[/size]
If I did not know better, I would swear that was a quote from Snoory.  So many of the thoughts are unfinished or unrelated that it is an easy mistake to make.  I'm really sad that I missed the show... ::)

RedMichael

That quote is unfair, he could have been having a stroke for all we know.

LW

Now, now fadernaughts lets get crackin.

What the hell is a fadernaught, that always bugged me about his show.

Jraken

Quote from: LW on February 08, 2015, 07:48:52 PM
Now, now fadernaughts lets get crackin.

What the hell is a fadernaught, that always bugged me about his show.

Looking at the twitter feed a fadernaught seems to refer to particular type of dingleberry that posts the same asinine collection of meme pictures about the Jimmy Church show.   They also feed Jimmy his questions since he can't seem to come up with them on his own.

To be fair, I enjoyed listening to the JC show when it was on DMRN.  He wasn't the best (Bateman and Howard Hughes hold the top quality spots) but I thought having a nightly show was good for the network and for Keith to figure out how he was going to get Art up and running.  But since Church revealed his true colors... good riddance.

Creating and fostering a cute name for your fans and a bunch of overused show clichés does not make up for quality.  And it certainly doesn't gloss over selling out to C2C.

Demontooth

Who is Reese Vance anyway?  Ciao

ThaJackaL

Quote from: Jraken on February 09, 2015, 10:24:28 PM
Looking at the twitter feed a fadernaught seems to refer to particular type of dingleberry that posts the same asinine collection of meme pictures about the Jimmy Church show.   They also feed Jimmy his questions since he can't seem to come up with them on his own.

To be fair, I enjoyed listening to the JC show when it was on DMRN.  He wasn't the best (Bateman and Howard Hughes hold the top quality spots) but I thought having a nightly show was good for the network and for Keith to figure out how he was going to get Art up and running.  But since Church revealed his true colors... good riddance.

Creating and fostering a cute name for your fans and a bunch of overused show clichés does not make up for quality.  And it certainly doesn't gloss over selling out to C2C.

JC is one of the biggest frauds I've came across on internet radio since I've been doing it! And I've been at it since 2008. He's a liar, a snake, and his show sucks. I've never been a fan of his, and his Fakernuts or FaderMutts or whatever his fans are called all 18 of them are full of twits like him.

LW

On fadernight Jimmy made reference to some comments that were made on this site. then spent the next 15 mins trashing Art, all the while saying I won't be negative or trash anyone. He made some comment about Art supporters being not too bright, and just jealous.

His words were condescending and talking as if Art is a cute little noob. Just how arrogant is this guy?

We aren't so much supporting Art as we are standing against someone doing something wrong. As much as you want to paint yourself as a rock star and your sh## doesn't stink the less I think of him.

He showed a lack of integrity or even a knowledge of right and wrong.

Saying that the otherside are the ones throwing trash and then spend so much time of the show throwing dirt takes all credibility away from him.

The more he talks the more I see that him and snorrey are the same.

astroguy

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:19:25 AM
On fadernight Jimmy made reference to some comments that were made on this site. then spent the next 15 mins trashing Art, all the while saying I won't be negative or trash anyone. He made some comment about Art supporters being not too bright, and just jealous.

His words were condescending and talking as if Art is a cute little noob. Just how arrogant is this guy?

We aren't so much supporting Art as we are standing against someone doing something wrong. As much as you want to paint yourself as a rock star and your sh## doesn't stink the less I think of him.

Saying that the otherside are the ones throwing trash and then spend so much time of the show throwing dirt takes all credibility away from him.

What night was that?

wr250

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:19:25 AM

most of the devices used to recieve such broadcasts have several means of helping you. 1 will change to a different broadcast , another will turn it off. perhaps you might explore these buttons.

LW

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 10:25:50 AM
most of the devices used to recieve such broadcasts have several means of helping you. 1 will change to a different broadcast , another will turn it off. perhaps you might explore these buttons.

You have a problem with the truth getting out?

wr250

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:30:53 AM
You have a problem with the truth getting out?
no, i have a problem with people who bitch and complain about listening to someone, but listen anyways. you have the means to not listen, yet you do. same goes for the noory haturz, of which i am one of. but i sleep through his broadcasts , as he is an excellent sleep aid.

astroguy

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:29:51 AM
http://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2black  Episode 204
Do you have any idea what time during the episode?  I'm curious to listen for what you say, but not interested enough to listen to the entire episode. :)

LW

Quote from: astroguy on February 16, 2015, 10:34:17 AM
Do you have any idea what time during the episode?  I'm curious to listen for what you say, but not interested enough to listen to the entire episode. :)

Somewhere between 25 and 40 min I think I would have to go back through it all to be sure. In the first hour for sure.

LW

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
no, i have a problem with people who bitch and complain about listening to someone, but listen anyways. you have the means to not listen, yet you do. same goes for the noory haturz, of which i am one of. but i sleep through his broadcasts , as he is an excellent sleep aid.

The problem is that Art will hear about it and then respond in some way. Unless we hear the attacks against him, his response will appear like he is attacking.

If you don't like me bitching your browser has a little button that will move on to another web site, use it.

wr250

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
The problem is that Art will hear about it and then respond in some way. Unless we hear the attacks against him, his response will appear like he is attacking.

If you don't like me bitching your browser has a little button that will move on to another web site, use it.

ive a a better idea, this site has an ignore feature, ill use that instead. peace.

LW

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 10:47:08 AM
ive a a better idea, this site has an ignore feature, ill use that instead. peace.

Thank you, your doing me favor.

wr250

Quote from: astroguy on February 16, 2015, 10:34:17 AM

astroguy goto the 28:45 mark , i believe thats what the above poster was talking about. but i am not him so i am not sure. perhaps he could chip in this bit of info, or at least say "right now i dont have the time because im at work. ill let you know later after work" or something reasonable like that.

LW

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 11:32:28 AM
astroguy goto the 28:45 mark , i believe thats what the above poster was talking about. but i am not him so i am not sure. perhaps he could chip in this bit of info, or at least say "right now i dont have the time because im at work. ill let you know later after work" or something reasonable like that.

He starts at 20:20 talking about the negativism and DM trashing him. Jagoffs is the term he uses, then goes to break 27:50 - 41:00 mins he takes a caller that may or may not be scripted, they talk about Art.

He starts off by saying "they hate us cause they ain't us"

The thing that bugs me is that Jimmy claims the other hosts at DM are talking him down, I don't listen to all the hosts at DM but I have never heard anything like that. I do however hear Jimmy on any random show I might click trashing Art or DM.

astroguy

Had an hour telecon.  Just listened to the two clips you pointed out (~28-41 and ~20:20).

For the part at about 28 min, it is somewhat condescending, but to be 100% devil's advocate, it could be taken as him trying to give advice to someone he thinks thinks he's bigger than he is ... not understanding the current markets today.  Maybe.

For the second one, which was earlier, it was around 21:30, and the "jaggoff" term is around 22:10.  For saying he's not going to have negativity or respond to negativity, he sure did spend a solid minute or three being fairly negative and responding to it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 10:33:11 AM

Be careful; I had the same argument but attracted much 'yeah but, no but, yeah but'.

cweb

As his ego seems to have inflated, my time listening to Jimmy has disintegrated. If him and his fans are enjoying themselves, good for them. I don't have to tune in, so I don't.

If he has fans lurking the boards here looking for bulletin board material for the next Fadernight, that's fine too. At least MV might be getting some banner ad revenue out of it.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2015, 12:46:54 PM

Be careful; I had the same argument but attracted much 'yeah but, no but, yeah but'.
heh yea. oh well its done now.

bateman

Quote from: astroguy on February 16, 2015, 12:36:23 PM
Had an hour telecon.  Just listened to the two clips you pointed out (~28-41 and ~20:20).

For the part at about 28 min, it is somewhat condescending, but to be 100% devil's advocate, it could be taken as him trying to give advice to someone he thinks thinks he's bigger than he is ... not understanding the current markets today.  Maybe.

For the second one, which was earlier, it was around 21:30, and the "jaggoff" term is around 22:10.  For saying he's not going to have negativity or respond to negativity, he sure did spend a solid minute or three being fairly negative and responding to it.

This sounds almost exactly like Noory's "haturz closeting together in chat roomz" diatribe.

astroguy

Quote from: bateman on February 16, 2015, 01:22:22 PM
This sounds almost exactly like Noory's "haturz closeting together in chat roomz" diatribe.
It was a bit interesting to listen to, just from a psychological standpoint.  And to be fair, I've done the same thing before - saying that I won't get into someone's negative reaction and then spending a minute circuitously doing it anyway - but after doing so, I'll acknowledge it.

Regardless, I'm attempting to stay somewhat neutral here.  I recognize that it's very difficult to know what's really going on in someone's mind, even sometimes despite what comes out of their mouth.  I'm also holding out vague hope Jimmy'll follow up on his promise to work on a debate between me and Mike Bara.