• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Jraken

Quote from: bateman on February 16, 2015, 01:22:22 PM
This sounds almost exactly like Noory's "haturz closeting together in chat roomz" diatribe.

Sounds like they might have a closet of their own over at the C2C studio  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

If you don't like me bitching your browser has a little button that will move on to another web site, use it.

zing!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2015, 12:46:54 PM

Be careful; I had the same argument but attracted much 'yeah but, no but, yeah but'.

cweb

Quote from: Jraken on February 17, 2015, 06:13:38 PM
Sounds like they might have a closet of their own over at the C2C studio  :o
Now there's a different kind of portal!

EarthAlien007

I was just checking out the Contact in the Desert site  http://contactinthedesert.com/

WTF? How about an update? This time don't let Jimmy write it.  http://contactinthedesert.com/speakers/jimmychurch/

Jimmy Church is the host of FADE to BLACK on the Game Changers Network and Dark Matter Radio Network. He is also a guest host for Coast to Coast AM and appears on Hangar 1 on H2. Dark Matter Radio brought in Jimmy after Art Bell left the air and made FADE to BLACK the anchor show on the network. The show covers ufolgy, lost civilizations, paranormal and conspiracies...focusing on a new-generation audience. FADE to BLACK is now the highest-rated paranormal radio program on the internet with a huge fan base that has dubbed themselves the 'Fadernauts' and continues to have the best, brightest most in-demand guests each night including Richard Dolan, Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, David Icke, Linda Moulton Howe, Jason Martell, Jim Marrs, Kerry Cassidy, Nick Pope, Michael Tellinger and Michio Kaku. FADE to BLACK airs Mon-Fri 7-10pm PST LIVE.

QuoteDark Matter Radio brought in Jimmy after Art Bell left the air and made FADE to BLACK the anchor show on the network.
The anchor show?
Who knew?

wr250

Quote from: cweb on February 18, 2015, 07:56:48 AM
Now there's a different kind of portal!

is it the portal to the spooky clowns and pizza rolls dimension?

cweb

Quote from: wr250 on February 18, 2015, 10:32:28 AM
is it the portal to the spooky clowns and pizza rolls dimension?
Yes. It is guarded by the meanest of babies. No angelsh can save those who enter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 18, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
I was just checking out the Contact in the Desert site  http://contactinthedesert.com/

WTF? How about an update? This time don't let Jimmy write it.  http://contactinthedesert.com/speakers/jimmychurch/

Jimmy Church is the host of FADE to BLACK on the Game Changers Network and Dark Matter Radio Network. He is also a guest host for Coast to Coast AM and appears on Hangar 1 on H2. Dark Matter Radio brought in Jimmy after Art Bell left the air and made FADE to BLACK the anchor show on the network. The show covers ufolgy, lost civilizations, paranormal and conspiracies...focusing on a new-generation audience. FADE to BLACK is now the highest-rated paranormal radio program on the internet with a huge fan base that has dubbed themselves the 'Fadernauts' and continues to have the best, brightest most in-demand guests each night including Richard Dolan, Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, David Icke, Linda Moulton Howe, Jason Martell, Jim Marrs, Kerry Cassidy, Nick Pope, Michael Tellinger and Michio Kaku. FADE to BLACK airs Mon-Fri 7-10pm PST LIVE.
The anchor show?
Who knew?

fadernauts.  bleh.  by-the-numbers hack talk radio nonsense.

Danger!UFO

The anchor show?
Who knew?

Amazing how these 'wanna be's' love to name drop in order to show their (false) relevance.

Note to Jimmy: You no longer air on the Dark Matter Radio Network.

It's over, Jimmy. It's over.

heater

Dark Matter Radio brought in Michael Vandeven and The Spec Sheet podcast after Art Bell left the air and made The Spec Sheet the first (and by many accounts best ) show on the network.

fixed

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on February 18, 2015, 12:02:57 PM
fixed

i knew you'd carry your weight around here eventually.

expat

Quote from: astroguy on February 16, 2015, 01:28:23 PM
I'm also holding out vague hope Jimmy'll follow up on his promise to work on a debate between me and Mike Bara.

I wish it would happen.

popple

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 11:44:15 AM
He starts off by saying "they hate us cause they ain't us"
The fact that we aren't faderwhatevers proves we actually have some semblance of self love.

Quote from: LW on February 16, 2015, 11:44:15 AM
The thing that bugs me is that Jimmy claims the other hosts at DM are talking him down, I don't listen to all the hosts at DM but I have never heard anything like that. I do however hear Jimmy on any random show I might click trashing Art or DM.
All I hear is hosts talk about how Art is coming back, and they're excited that the schedule on DMRN has been opened up. Who knew so much space could be created by removing 12 hours of JC a day? Hosts have been reading emails about how people are happy to hear their show at that new time and the hosts saying maybe they'll add another hour to their show.

Deep down Jimmy knows he sucks & will never put out even one show as good as Art Bell's worst. Or Gnoory's best for that matter. YIKES!

LW

Everything I have read sounds like Art took Jimmy in and was grooming him for a major role on DM. If this is true Jimmy is the biggest piece of sh## there is. Nothing like screwing the person that gave you a start and then trashing him just to suck norreys........... whatever he's got.

I could be wrong but reading between the lines that's what I get. Just my opinion.

popple

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 18, 2015, 10:25:10 AMFADE to BLACK is now the highest-rated paranormal radio program on the internet with a huge fan base that has dubbed themselves the 'Fadernauts'....

He sure as hell is not getting Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis soundcloud numbers. Most of Jimmy Church's numbers are inflated by his autoplay when you visit his site. You don't get the choice to listen or not and it gets counted towards his numbers. Take what ever numbers he has and cut them by at least half.

Oh wait, they mean rated as in like how many stars a show gets? Yeah, his fans are nuts. I don't trust their judgment.

For example:
Quote"You have far outgrown Art Bell's shadow" - Lyn

bateman

Quote from: popple on February 18, 2015, 04:50:53 PM
He sure as hell is not getting Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis soundcloud numbers. Most of Jimmy Church's numbers are inflated by his autoplay when you visit his site. You don't get the choice to listen or not and it gets counted towards his numbers. Take what ever numbers he has and cut them by at least half.

Ding ding ding.

http://www.dar.fm/top_talk.php?user_search=Paranormal&sub=2&search_term_top=Arts/Culture/Entertainment

Hmm, nowhere to be found.

Juan

Interesting that old Art replays are #4

wr250

Quote from: Juan on February 18, 2015, 05:18:43 PM
Interesting that old Art replays are #4
and bateman is #9 way to go!

Jraken

Quote from: popple on February 18, 2015, 04:30:53 PM
All I hear is hosts talk about how Art is coming back, and they're excited that the schedule on DMRN has been opened up. Who knew so much space could be created by removing 12 hours of JC a day? Hosts have been reading emails about how people are happy to hear their show at that new time and the hosts saying maybe they'll add another hour to their show.

Exactly, and it didn't take Keith long to fill the gaps left by Church.  It seems like most hosts jumped at the chance for a better timeslot and the chance to expand their shows.

Incidentally, I just gave a listen to the beginning of Chruch's last show.  It sounds like he still hasn't fixed his mic issues (very grating on the ears) and apparently he's having trouble posting full length shows on youtube.  How convenient for his podcast subscription service...

astroguy

Quote from: wr250 on February 18, 2015, 05:23:11 PM
Just saw t hat.  Waiting by the phone late at night for my invite ...  :-[

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 11:02:43 AM
fadernauts.  bleh.  by-the-numbers hack talk radio nonsense.

aka... Fadernuts...  20,000 Russian FacePals

As a listener to Dark Matter Radio, I was pleasantly surprised when Church left. I will listen to his show once and a while but for the most part I am not impressed with his bravado and constant mic problems/show problems he faces. I am also not impressed with the hillbilly's that tend to call into the show. One night he couldn't tell them apart as they were calling back to back.Ironically, both callers lived miles apart somewhere in Tennessee.

;D

cweb

Quote from: Jraken on February 18, 2015, 05:47:16 PM
Incidentally, I just gave a listen to the beginning of Chruch's last show.  It sounds like he still hasn't fixed his mic issues (very grating on the ears)
Maybe he should call Rode tech support...  ::)

Wait for it... Jimmy Church and John B Wells... the new dream team.

Naw, just kidding. Wells is still too butthurt over being ditched by Coast.

astroguy

Quote from: cweb on February 18, 2015, 11:00:34 PM
Maybe he should call Rode tech support...  ::)

Wait for it... Jimmy Church and John B Wells... the new dream team.

Naw, just kidding. Wells is still too butthurt over being ditched by Coast.
Would that be better or worse than a Palin-Trump dream team?

morgana213

Quote from: NW Kro͞oˈsādər on February 18, 2015, 07:55:05 PM
As a listener to Dark Matter Radio, I was pleasantly surprised when Church left. I will listen to his show once and a while but for the most part I am not impressed with his bravado and constant mic problems/show problems he faces. I am also not impressed with the hillbilly's that tend to call into the show. One night he couldn't tell them apart as they were calling back to back.Ironically, both callers lived miles apart somewhere in Tennessee.

;D
I think it's good that he left.  It's allowing other hosts and programs to evolve into better programs.  He in some ways was holding the network back...I think anyway. Unbelievable he would think he is a fraction of the host Art is.  It sounds like he feels he's in competition with Art. Ha!  That makes me laugh!!!  ::) ;D

popple

I'm also relieved he is not going to be on DMRN and no longer "anchoring" for Art during his absence lol.

I also laugh at Connie Willis getting more show spots than him since he joined coast. He would have made a real mess out of the glowing penis ejaculation orb show on Valentine's day.

astroguy

Quote from: popple on February 19, 2015, 02:23:33 AM
I also laugh at Connie Willis getting more show spots than him since he joined coast. He would have made a real mess out of the glowing penis ejaculation orb show on Valentine's day.
That was both an annoying interview to listen to and I have to think it was very hard for Connie to do.  His cadence and method of answering many questions is not radio-friendly.

Surmo

Quote from: wr250 on February 18, 2015, 05:23:11 PM

And interesting that DMRN has about half of the first 13 listed shows.

cweb

Quote from: astroguy on February 18, 2015, 11:02:53 PM
Would that be better or worse than a Palin-Trump dream team?
That's a tough call. A lot of hot air between all four of them. They should just consolidate into a panel show, so it's easier to turn the darn thing off.

Quote from: bateman on February 18, 2015, 05:09:51 PM
http://www.dar.fm/top_talk.php?user_search=Paranormal&sub=2&search_term_top=Arts/Culture/Entertainment

I love how Ian's pic represents the C2C Weekend Edition. Who's still the boss?  :D